It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions regarding the "deep state"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
Senior Executive Service ... how many of them were appointed by Obama admin.?

The SES is a BIGGIE folks, I hope this thread leads to more investigation and understanding of what the SES actually is and does. This is the plug that needs to be pulled to drain the swamp. I'll leave you all with video's to consider, wish I had more time to elaborate on whats been found so far......look forward to further discussion.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Here is my question: Considering the fact that the vast majority (if not all of them, I didn't have the patience to research the 70+ documented cases) of these coups or attempted coups were against leftist leaning governments, why would we consider the current speculations that Trump, a conservative (debatable by some) would do something to topple the deep state, which historically, has been a right wing operation?

I will gladly answer your question

First of all, the fact is you never heard Trump said much about any deep state just some of his deluded followers.

Secondly, Trump’s election IS THE DEEP state in action.

It’s a long story but it has to do with the lost of the Syrian battlefront when Putin came in there and rescued Syria from the destruction that the western deep state was doing.

When that happend they had to save face and elect Trump and make him be pro Putin so there would be a reason to admit a defeat in Syria.

With Hillary, they wouldn’t be able to do that and would look defeated

Also, the deep state elected Trump so the neocons and MSM could use his ridiculousness to get their cred back. It’s a psychological operation on the American people who were dumb enough to elect him

edit on 28-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Most appointees leave after political parties change in a presidential election. However, in non-DOD agencies most have come up through the ranks, and serve as managers in the complex field of administration.

I have a high opinion of the ones who came up through the ranks. Not so much for appointees, who hang around for a few years, don't have the experience required to manage thousands of people, and are generally politically motivated.

I have not seen any "deep state" behavior by the SES. Mostly the big complaint is that they don't stay around long enough. Imagine having to train a new boss every year who has no experience in the goverment. They don't know the very strict rules on how to spend funds, and often don't understand the requirements for competition.

Some of these folks are filling out a job posting and then moving on to the private secter. This is an ethical problem.

My 2 cents as a fed.

edit on 28-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
a reply to: intrptr

and promoted as the american dream, which it was for a brief period after world war II... before the middle class got squeezed and big business found its most profitable methods.

In the name of profit, corporations would prefer a monopoly, including controlling taxes, advertising, and laws concerning market share. Only achievable by controlling the whole state, its laws and functionaries.

Limited gubment, includes protecting the people from corporate takeover, monopolies and favoritism.

When the corporations control congress thru lobbying, they get laws passed to favor them, their Markets, tax structure, etc. Factories for war are the worst, they need a steady market of destruction to keep them profitable.

That is the definition of the deep state.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So you equate capitalism with slavery? What is your alternative?

Big difference between business competition and monopoly.

All the terms have been redefined to favor the large corporation.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Limit "gubment" but have more oversight over corporations?

Please explain. I mean this as an honest question

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So you equate capitalism with slavery? What is your alternative?

Big difference between business competition and monopoly.

All the terms have been redefined to favor the large corporation.

And that is Trump's mission: to further that as flagrantly as possible. Are you sure about this whole "deep state" thing?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Thats impossible in the current climate. The authorities, the Justice System, the gubment infrastructure are labyrinths of bureaucracy and corruption, protected by armed guards, all beholden to the 'Establishment'.

Ask a different question or reword it?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Exactly what does that have to do with anything?!?

This is not a college term paper.. it is a cheesy conspiracy forum.. ..

If the communication was successfully sent and received. There should be no problem.

It comes off like the grammar nazi has no point. So is forced to resort to spell checking.

Clearly you didn't understand my post. I wasn't actually correcting anyone's grammar. But you were that overzealous that just had to lash out. Not a good look Joshua.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Ok. So we are screwed?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

Ok. So we are screwed?

We are in the world to overcome it, on a personal level. To be in it but not 'of'' it. Not a product of this world.

When all is said and done, where did we stand as individuals?

Were we part of the solution or part of the problem?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Thats impossible in the current climate. The authorities, the Justice System, the gubment infrastructure are labyrinths of bureaucracy and corruption, protected by armed guards, all beholden to the 'Establishment'.

Ask a different question or reword it?

And that is exactly what the Kremlin wants you to believe.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I’m not sure about easily stopping it, but it certainly would help. Thanks for the compliment, I hope people start waking up to the reality soon.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Globalists and those compromised by foreign interests come disguised with a variety of political affiliations. Having said that, this isn't a shot at Dems. Bush Crime Family or Clinton Crime Family same-same when it comes to it. Just sayin'...they're everywhere and what the deep state is made of.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Now they just need enough robots to do all the grunt work then they can depopulate and save the planet

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Globalists and those compromised by foreign interests come disguised with a variety of political affiliations. Having said that, this isn't a shot at Dems. Bush Crime Family or Clinton Crime Family same-same when it comes to it. Just sayin'...they're everywhere and what the deep state is made of.

Gasp! President Obama caught with a book! That will never happen with Trump! Seriously, though, you cannot tell whether Obama necessarily agrees with the content of the book, only that he is doing his duty as president to be informed about all the opinions and options.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Gasp! President Obama caught with a book! That will never happen with Trump!

Lol, good one.

Seriously, though, you cannot tell whether Obama necessarily agrees with the content of the book, only that he is doing his duty as president to be informed about all the opinions and options.

You're right of most any opinion based on a mere photo. Or even two. Of course I base mine on a lot more than that and mine is that Pres. Obama is "in the Club" right there with Poppy & Baby Bush.

I'm not exactly sure what to make of the following one, but if we go by his relationship with the Wrong-Reverend Jeremiah Wright before all that hate came out on video we might could make a decent guess.

Speaking of reading, I bet Pres. Trump read "The" magazine though. You know which one I'm talking about heh. At least his article therein. Hey...Maybe Stormy really has a pic or two on that disc!

edit on 28-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Great Post !I Hope you are here Tomorrow , Best of Luck .

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Great Post !I Hope you are here Tomorrow , Best of Luck .

Heck, Zanti, you called it a "Great Post!!" TWO exclamation marks mind you...You're on the list too.

edit on 28-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I Am the Shadow..........Catch Me If You Can Chan............)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join