It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To Pull US Out Of Iran Nuclear Deal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

did you see his recent speach where he addressed the frequent allegations his hair was a wig? with the camera zoomed in on his head he pulled at his hair to show it attached to roots.

how absolutely ridiculous we live in an age of people so focused on the presidents hair in such great numbers as to get the president to show his roots on camera. the insanity of it is underscored by the survival of the 'its a wig' slander even after hes done all he can to prove that wrong.

just go on believing whatever you want if it makes it easier for you to dehumanize the person.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you by insulting your Messiah.....

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It's amazing how uninformed people who like this deal are. It's the original collusion and it was done by Obama with Valerie Jarret who essentially served as a Iranian agent and started negotiating this deal before Obama even became President. All done in plain site because our media didn't deem it newsworthy.
edit on 31-3-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

So like I said who drops nuclear weapons on people?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Trump is going to pull out of the iran nuclear deal

So much for all the conservatives who claimed that Trump was going to keep us out of wars because he's an "outsider".

Wrong again, Trumpians.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Harry truman.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Trump's pulling out of the Un-signed 'Deal' with Iran is a good start....

get the USA out of Syria fast.... and let the Saudi's duke-it-out with Turkey & Iran along with the Proxy-Armies they control

Alas... the USA is doomed to support IS/ISIS/AQ/et al...
even as the (MaBuS) Mohammed bin Salman Saudi King cozey-up-to Syria/Assad-& Russia against Iran+Turkey Axis that is developing fast

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Erm, no. It is Russia and Turkey that are forming an axis. Iran is supporting Assad because of his religion. Russia is supporting him because they want an exclave on the Med. Erdogan and Assad both have problems with the Kurds, which makes for a Turkey-Syria-Russia axis. Iran is the odd man out, which is why establishing better relations with them would be a good thing. Saudi Arabia is struggling against Turkey and Iran for regional hegemony. It serves us well to keep them uncertain of our support. The Wahabis breed terrorism; our friendship should be conditional.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In a sense he's right. Why have an Iran deal that only benefits Macron, Merkel and the EUro, when you can have no deal and therefore no chance of the Euro challenging he Dollar as a reference currency for EU markets ?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
In fact if I recall correctly, what prevented the war in Iran, was not the deal that came into force only in 2016.
Rather the efforts of orchestrating a war against Iran were long dead at that point (roughly since 2007)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Could you imagine several countries banding together to tell President Trump that we must NOT do something?

I understand Iran's desire to do what it wants to do.

Let them build. Make them know that if they launch one, the Iran leadership and their families are toast.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Could you imagine several countries banding together to tell President Trump that we must NOT do something?

I understand Iran's desire to do what it wants to do.

Let them build. Make them know that if they launch one, the Iran leadership and their families are toast.

Why do they need it?

What do they have to fear?

If you ain't guilty, don't need a lawyer, right?

Besides, I don't think they are stupid enough to Launch a missile nuke.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Many countries "fear" being taken over. Look at the U.S. nuclear stock-pile. We must fear this happening to us...Bigley.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ther's no risk of a new ME war once the US pulls out of the deal. Rather, Iran will show incredible resolve in doing all their exchanges in Ruble or Yuan, dumping the dollar, and hey will see all their UN sanctions being De-facto removed, which in turn will deal another blow to the bloated inconclusive UN processes and their constant slip into irrelevance. Ultimately this as well benefits the US. It's not like they need funds to be constantly dumped on UN panels and bodies that are at least as obsolete as NATO is !

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
And just to avoid misinterpretations ! Ongoing issues in Armenia, won't bring anything good to the west. This is more or less, related to Iran as well, but a western orchestrated mess in Armenia will end up being a bloody mess without any strategic goals for NATO.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
everyone will panick like with North Korea

oh everyone panicks over everything Trump does everyday even if he drinks diet coke

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Why would the Obama Administration negotiate a "No Nukes" agreement with Iran, and then turn right around and ask Argentina to sell nuclear fuel to Iran?

Story: twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Just saw this and thought I'd share. Trump is going to pull out of the iran nuclear deal. There will be no negotiation, it is over. He is also pressuring European nations to stop working with Iran.
SO when do we start bombing?

These tweets are translated from hebrew, thus the odd grammar.

Tweet chain

1/First release now in @news10: Netanyahu estimates the foreign ministers of France and Germany: Trump is about to resign from the nuclear agreement with Iran on May 12th.

2/Prime Minister Netanyahu said that in his meetings today, the foreign ministers of Germany and France have to amend the nuclear agreement on the issue of the Iranian missile program, both regarding the criticisms of the United and the relevant sites in Iran and on the subject of the expiration date.

3/ Senior Israeli officials told me that Netanyahu had made clear that no thorough amendment to the US nuclear agreement would withdraw from it. "It is possible to conduct a discussion if it is a good thing or a bad thing, but it is simply reality," Netanyahu said to the two European ministers. "And then you will have to choose between Iran's small economy and the huge U.S. economy."

4/The German foreign minister, Haiku, told Netanyahu that his country believes that the reality of a nuclear agreement with Iran is preferable to the reality without an agreement. Netanyahu replied: "The Munich Agreement from 1938 was also an agreement." I want to remind you what happened to the nuclear agreement with North Korea.

5/The senior Israeli officials noted that the French Foreign minister kept Netanyahu on his visit to Tehran at the beginning of the month, saying that he was severely disappointed and frustrated with the rigid relocations presented by the Iranian elders regarding the demands of the European countries regarding Iranian activity in the region and the Iranian missile program.

6/In meetings the Palestinian issue also increased. Netanyahu told the foreign ministers of France and Germany that "the Trump administration works on his peace plan and has yet to attempt to promote the issue." Netanyahu told the two ministers that Europe should support the American Peace program and enable the Trump government to lead; Finally
1 reply 1 retweet 4 likes

So the US feels it has no responsbility or need to keep committments it enteres into?

i wonder if they are happy to agree that all other countries, can with the blessing of the US, reserve the same to unilaterally withdraw from agreements they enter to with the US.

kinda makes one feel that trump has just made the world a safer place a?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
And just to avoid misinterpretations ! Ongoing issues in Armenia, won't bring anything good to the west. This is more or less, related to Iran as well, but a western orchestrated mess in Armenia will end up being a bloody mess without any strategic goals for NATO.

Armenia? What is Russia doing in Armenia now?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

So the US feels it has no responsbility or need to keep committments it enteres into?

The United States honors its commitments; Donald Trump, on the other hand, has a long history of being sued for breach of contracts. This is why America's credibility is washing down the tubes on the world stage.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join