It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Samsung´s Unspoil Me hypnotherapy site claims to make you forget TV shows so you can rewatch them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well aside from all the obviously creepy...hmmmmn nope...factors about this.

Personally if I rewatch a show it's because it's worth watching more than once to see the things you missed or re enjoy the story while knowing the plotpoints. Maybe if they just.made new # worth watching this would be unnecessary.
edit on 28/3/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

"Siri™ do You agree with Alexa™?..." We have a consensus that this is "true"...

Their voices are hypnotic enough. So is any ad on TV, nowadays. The carpet bombing of our minds by repetition to buy hamburgers and bomb the ME is working.

The classified ads to hypnotize women in the back of magazines was for pubescent males with eternal hardons.

MadMen, Madison Ave. Advertising men understood the 'murican male psyche.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cabin

It's a wonder Samsung has not included some hypnojarjon to make us forget there explosive Galaxy Note 7s.

Or their washing machines that catch fire.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

***************************** NOT AN ADVOCATION **************************

Next time You're around a tv set, see how many commercials show mixed race couples with mixed race children.

As I typed this an ad for Booking.com Indian (dot not arrow) Wh. wife..

**********************************************************************************

While en route to the dog park I saw the following. 2 younger females, probably 16-19 accompanied by a male approx. 20 y.o. The females were pushing strollers. the male was between them. They were walking towards town and started across the crosswalk. This City is 'Biker Friendly' and have the absolutely YUGE STRIPED crosswalks. As they took their first steps off the curb all 3 "adults" had their noses stuck in their phones and the female closest to the roadway had veered off of the crosswalk, like into traffic.. This is the 2nd time I wish I had a video-camera. The first time is when I had that...uh...er....

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Im still just flabbergasted at this.

We seem to value life highly, marching in protest to various losses of life with ever increasing frequency. While at the same time we are increasing the disrespect of our own life.

Hours of your life flushed away simply so you can do it again.

This is the media version of "chasing the dragon".

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

We live on the west coast, its as multi cultural as the "Orient".

I wished I had video of the guy riding his bike thru a busy intersection, one hand on the bars, the other texting on his phone.

That was Precious.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hours of your life flushed away simply so you can do it again.

This desire to forget the past so we can repeat it is desirable from the propaganda department perspective. Most of these shows were from the cold war and vietnam era.

Brining up baby on The Rifleman , no wonder we are so warmonger.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I already have something that makes me forget whether or not I watched a TV show before.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The classified ads to hypnotize women in the back of magazines was for pubescent males with eternal hardons.

How it probably worked is by "hypnotizing" the guy into a false sense of confidence (in the hypnotic process), where he then proceeded to act accordingly. Resultingly, a greater degree of success ensued, a win-win-win for all involved.
edit on 28-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: winning

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: intrptr

How it probably worked is by "hypnotizing" the guy into a false sense of confidence (in the hypnotic process), where he then proceeded to act accordingly. Resultingly, a greater degree of success ensued, a win-win-win for all involved.

Every male wants to be fit good looking and loved by women. The ones that don't fit the prescribed stereotype, respond to ads that promise a better physique or in lieu of that, better mind power thru hypnosis.

But I want to forget all the guilt for things I've done tooo. Isn't there an erase the past button?

Yes, buy some alcohol or get a doctor to write a prescription to kill the 'pain'. Or just watch TV...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It is pretty strange watching regular TV. I haven't had cable for almost 15 years. I used Limewire before it was filled with viruses and spyware for programming. I even went as far as to rent DVDs from Family Video and the local library and rip them. I swear in college I must have ripped every worthwhile movie or TV show in the Family Video collection. Now it's just streaming TV for the most part. We usually watch TV on Hulu (for regular TV shows) and pay the extra to not have commercials, except for Roseanne. I literally haven't seen a commerical on TV for years, and it was F'n weird to see them again.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wot else can it erase?

either this is BS.

or one of the most terrifying things I heard of.

DON'T MANDELA ME BROH.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join