It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube triggered by viral Hogg-Hitler 56sec video - check out their 'warning'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You see the irony in your post though? I am a conservative because my opinion differs from yours.

Says the guy who told me that he is more liberal than I am.

And how dare you tell me to go look up a word, you fascist! And everyone knows that "Nuance" is the name of a very popular drink.

Well at least you can pull off levity...
edit on 28-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

There you go again taking my words out of context to create your own straw-man. I never called you anything, I countered your "you conservatives" with "I'm more liberal than you".

edit on 28-3-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Sublimecraft

hahahahahahhah

that is hilarious

that got flagged ????

no #

glad i live in cotton candy world

cant enjoy a plant
cant enjoy funny #

now i know

I live in Maine, we enjoy plants. You should come here.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There you go again taking my words out of context to create your own straw-man. I never called you anything, I countered your "you conservatives" with "I'm more liberal than you".

Are you done?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Are you done?

Done what? Done addressing your straw-man arguments that were pointed at me? It takes two to tango buddy.

Now, are YOU done?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Checked out this video today to send to some friends.

Likes/dislikes and comments have been disable for the video.

Funny this doesn't even make 3 full days yet the ISIS slaughter house video was up for weeks.

Tells you what side Youtube is really on.

edit on 28-3-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The ride is over and now it is time to go back to school. i mean the killing fields as they would put it.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You should have seen him before the election. Dude always carrying around his Apple MacBook. Sportin that plaid shirt. Skin tight "pants". Nevermind the bastardized 'cowboy' esque boots. Green dyed bushy beard stank with scented oils, that wraps right up to the ears as if to hold up those thick rimmed glasses. Loitering in front of the thrift shop, ironically bumming cigarettes while holding a $6 Starbucks coffee.

He's got nothin on you!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You should have seen him before the election. Dude always carrying around his Apple MacBook. Sportin that plaid shirt. Skin tight "pants". Nevermind the bastardized 'cowboy' esque boots. Green dyed bushy beard stank with scented oils, that wraps right up to the ears as if to hold up those thick rimmed glasses. Loitering in front of the thrift shop, ironically bumming cigarettes while holding a $6 Starbucks coffee.

He's got nothin on you!

OMG! I LOLed. Gotta give you props for that one.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why you gotta' go and expose me like that, IIB? He's got nothing on my man-bun, though.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Kinda stupid if you ask me.

I doubt the kid gives two, well, you know.

He’s not a kid. He’s a 25 year old supposed high school student.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Kinda stupid if you ask me.

I doubt the kid gives two, well, you know.

He’s not a kid. He’s a 25 year old supposed high school student.

Got a copy of his birth certificate to prove that ridiculous claim since you are repeating it like it is true? Though, stellar strategy to remove his credibility. Kudos on that. If you lie about his age and make him an adult, you lose the child support angle. Too bad only unthinking idiots would believe your claim.
edit on 28-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

That is a very good point, execution videos can be up for weeks and months yet mock a puppet for an agenda and its down in days.

The implication is fairly concerning to me for a number of reasons.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

How does that explain those who didn't vote Trump? Is MAGA-right wingers even a thing? Or is that like being a neo-con? A term to be trotted out when attempting to demonize?

The boy wants to play in the political fields, where adults (of various sorts) hang out. If he's a big enough boy to play there, he's a big enough boy to take his lumps. He doesn't like it? Then he shouldn't have started it. You don't like it? Don't care.

Had he just memorialized the fallen, he'd have scored mega points with many, if not most of us. But no, instead, he used them, the fallen, as tools to make his political statement. He, and too many of his ilk, have attempted to, actually not attempted, actually have accused me, by way of my membership in the NRA, of being somehow complicit in this shooting...when in reality it's some in that very crowd who actually are complicit when at least one admitted to bullying the kid.

So spare me the sobs. As for the supposed neo-nazi in Illinois, that's Illinois problem. If they're that stupid, that's on them...speaking strictly as a lifelong Democrat here.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I thought "birth certificate" was on the list of words youre not supposed to ever use.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Attacking the kid. He's decided he's adult enough to insult other adults. All but accuse them of complicity in murder. He wants to play in the field of politics, he'd best wear his big boy pants.

As I said above, all he had to do was memorialize his friends, at least I assume some of them might have been friends, and step down off of the podium. That would have gone over much better than his rants, and his ravings.

Nope. He stepped into the limelight hoping to ride this to fame and glory...well he's got it. Too bad some of us see him for the skeezy opportunist he really is.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Too true. Not one "# Nikolas Cruz" sign to be seen at the gun control march.

I was wondering when someone would point that out. That bears repeating. So I did.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Kind of pointless to overdub hitler speech without translating it. Or is that the point? Hitlers speeches promised the promised land, but delivered war on the German people instead.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think it was more about lip synching the audio to the lips.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: intrptr

I think it was more about lip synching the audio to the lips.

Kind of like when they use file footage as background for documentaries.

Misleading...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join