It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube triggered by viral Hogg-Hitler 56sec video - check out their 'warning'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The funny(sad?) part is this is much closer to reality than it is to satire.

No, the sad part is that you conservatives feel like constantly applying Godwin's Law to this kid is acceptable in lieu of actually refuting his points.

You don't have to agree with him, but calling him a Nazi is just showing your own insecurity.

You conservatives? I'm more liberal than you my friend.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Greetings from Germany, where we can´t watch it (without tunneling into another country first).....somehow ironic...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So wildly different that Mussolini ran a fascist corporate state in Italy !

they are perfect for each other !
hence why Mussolini adopted the fascist corporate state

What would be the point in arguing history its already established fact , but I'd definitely argue the present and that in order to qualify as a Nazi you need to live in Germany ,and be a member of the now dissolved Nazi party

So unless they all move to Germany and resurrect the Nazi party , they are nothing more than filthy fascists!

edit on 28-3-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

If you say so (I fail to see it knowing your posting history buy whatevs), and if so that makes it even worse that you are calling this guy a Nazi. Furthermore, your political bias doesn't redeem you for lazily employing or supporting this Godwin's Law thread.
edit on 28-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
That was awesome. Well done by whomever.

Haven't watched your video yet but after looking at a few of the comments one caught my eye:

"Instead of wondering what kind of World we will leave for our children, perhaps we should think about what kind of children we are leaving for our World"

Truth Of The Matter on Twitter

Not sure who the author is but that Twitter post appears to be the only source for it...

Saw these below the video and the Twitter post, the last one is priceless

edit on 3.28.2018 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

So wildly different that Mussolini ran a fascist corporate state in Italy !

they are perfect for each other !
hence why Mussolini adopted the fascist corporate state

OMG... You just proved my point. You just used the word "fascist" and "corporate" as separate adjectives to describe a state. If they were the same thing then that would have been redundant and you could have just said one or the other.

Yes, fascist states can also be corporatist, but that doesn't mean that all are. This also works in reverse.

What would be the point in arguing history its already established fact , but I'd definitely argue the present and that in order to qualify as a Nazi you need to live in Germany ,and be a member of the now dissolved Nazi party

Says who? You? Richard Spencer seems to disagree with you. Would you prefer they were called the Alternative Right like the name of Spencer's website?

So unless they all move to Germany and resurrect the Nazi party , they are nothing more than filthy fascists!

I feel like this is a silly semantics argument.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: crtrvt
I know you're trolling and I don't know why I bother but all y'alls reactions to these protesting teenagers say a lot about you and no one will forget that. Continue with your circle jerk.

The rest of us were wondering the same thing.

It's almost as if you're having your own little circle jerk and awarding yourself internet points for standing up to all those people with a sense of humor.

You seem to have a tenuous grasp on reality, I'm not surprised you don't understand what a circle is.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Nice propaganda video.

Sad that so many that know better easy fall for it.

But when people are educated through twitter and Facebook, what should we expect? Propaganda is the soup they swim in.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Wait. I'm confused... who's triggered again? You seem to be coming hard all over the keyboard as well, tissue?

And now... The Fckin News!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

You seem to have a tenuous grasp on reality

Says the guy who keeps coming back to try and trigger people for some reason even he doesn't know.

I'm not surprised you don't understand what a circle is.

I'm not surprised the joke of a one-man circle jerk sailed over your head. Everything else seems to.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

the joke of a one-man circle jerk sailed over your head.

Not a joke at all, it's a way of life. You just need to be fast enough for the handshake with your own shadow.

#WankyLuke

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If you say so (I fail to see it knowing your posting history buy whatevs), and if so that makes it even worse that you are calling this guy a Nazi. Furthermore, your political bias doesn't redeem you for lazily employing or supporting this Godwin's Law thread.

Don't mistake my disdain and distrust for any and everything LEFT as being anti-liberal. And just because you walk around with an L beside your name it doesn't automatically make you one. Actions speak louder than words and I can't help but see the fascists tendencies dripped all over the LEFT. "Liberalism" has been hi-jacked.

If I didn't know any better, I'd be right beside you guys spouting the same talking points, but unlike most of you, I am not clouded by hate nor do I let my emotions dictate my thoughts for me. At the end of the day, I am an individual before anything and I sure as hell am not going to rely on some hive-mind to do my thinking for me.

ETA: And btw, I never once called him a Nazi. I simply said that the video is much closer to reality than it is to satire.
edit on 28-3-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I chuckled...

Also the kid lost any protection being a victim has once he stood up and began to tell other Americans what rights they can and cannot have.

Folks should notice only the people that have put themselves out in the political arena are the ones being mocked, not all the kids.

Lastly yes by trying to curtail amendments is in the political arena.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Aw snip there goes the damage control team. I say you should have a theme song. Here ya go, its on me:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Don't mistake my disdain and distrust for any and everything LEFT as being anti-liberal. And just because you walk around with an L beside your name it doesn't automatically make you one. Actions speak louder than words and I can't help but see the fascists tendencies dripped all over the LEFT. "Liberalism" has been hi-jacked.

Lol. Yep. You are a conservative.

If I didn't know any better, I'd be right beside you guys spouting the same talking points, but unlike most of you, I am not clouded by hate nor do I let my emotions dictate my thoughts for me. At the end of the day, I am an individual before anything and I sure as hell am not going to rely on some hive-mind to do my thinking for me.

Nah. But you are quite content telling people their beliefs and misrepresenting modern liberalism with conservative talking points. Actions speak louder than words. You are a conservative now. For instance, you label liberal thinking as "hive mind". That's a lie and the only reason you BELIEVE it is true is because YOU stereotype every liberal you talk to and pretend like they all believe the same things. Though if you really cared about liberal reality you'd know that even the Democratic party is split along liberal beliefs.

ETA: And btw, I never once called him a Nazi. I simply said that the video is much closer to reality than it is to satire.

Godwin's Law.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Greetings from Germany, where we can´t watch it (without tunneling into another country first).....somehow ironic...

Not really much to see..

Here's a print-screen:

And here's the transcript of a speech by Hitler from 1932 they used (or badly cut-up parts of it)

- Und wieder werden die Menschen kommen und gehen, und stets aufs neue ergriffen, beglückt und begeistert sein, denn die Idee und die Bewegung...

- die Jugend ist unverschrieben und...

- ein Symbol des Ewigen. Es lebe die nationalsozialistische Bewegung...

It really doesn't say anything and they just cut up some speech to make it fit with the video but I guess the "hilarious" part is that the kid looks like Hitler...

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 28 Mar 2018 11:38:51 -0500am313820183 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 28 Mar 2018 11:40:36 -0500am314020183 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Oh you little closet dictator you, trying to tell ME what I am. Cute.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Oh you little closet dictator you, trying to tell ME what I am. Cute.

You just can't stop yourself with the stupid comparisons to fascism. Every little disagreement with your conservative worldview is "FASCISM! RAWR!" Sigh... So boring... Go look up the definition of "nuance" please.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Disarming a people is fascist.

Denial ain't just a manufactured bobble head looking fool named Hogg.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You see the irony in your post though? I am a conservative because my opinion differs from yours.

And how dare you tell me to go look up a word, you fascist! And everyone knows that "Nuance" is the name of a very popular drink.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join