It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube triggered by viral Hogg-Hitler 56sec video - check out their 'warning'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

He'll be dropped by those who promised him whatever he wants and he'll have to live with being played like a fool.

When that happens ... and it will ... he may just turn and try to do something awful. Time will tell.

P

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

it's domain locked for the UK

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You seem to be most informed on the situation so do you mind if I ask you a question?

If I understand it correctly this David Hogg is an American student who survived a school shooting, and afterward became a gun control advocate and an activist against gun violence in the United States.

Pretty soon it was "established" the shooting never happened, Hogg is a crisis actor, his dad was a former FBI agent and of course the kid is a pawn for gun control activists...

(I never followed any of the threads because, frankly, it seemed more like an internal affair and I ain't American.)

Anywho...I could understand the gun control activists would jump on the opportunity to milk this dry and that the guy has become a pawn but, here's my question:

Why is the intelligent community of ATS focusing so much on the puppet and not the puppet master?

What is the added value of this YouTube video?

I don't get it! People saying he resembles Hitler in his rhetoric yet at the same time claim he is being fed scripts and media training....Aren't the people who are feeding him this the ones who should be compared to Hitler?

I have no idea why I even asked this, I guess I'm just a little disappointed with this childish mentality which one would expect on Facebook but not ATS...

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 28 Mar 2018 08:29:31 -0500am312920183 by operation mindcrime because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
I know you're trolling and I don't know why I bother but all y'alls reactions to these protesting teenagers say a lot about you and no one will forget that. Continue with your circle jerk.

The rest of us were wondering the same thing.

It's almost as if you're having your own little circle jerk and awarding yourself internet points for standing up to all those people with a sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I’m in the UK and can’t play the video.

Oh the irony. S&F.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The kids dad is a retired FBI agent.

Here he is 6 weeks before the shooting on CBS..

Then he is doing interviews during the shooting.

Now he is poster child for some vague anti gun rallies.

FBI.

Anyone trust these mooks anymore?
edit on 3282018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Attack the victims.
How mature.

Can someone get any lower?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Seriously. People on this site cry if you compare people like Trump or Putin to Hitler but compare a high school kid to Hitler and you get 80 flags.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

or compare your dog to hitler and you get locked up!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Seriously. People on this site cry if you compare people like Trump or Putin to Hitler but compare a high school kid to Hitler and you get 80 flags.

I find both hilarious.

And this kid isn't a victim. He made it pretty clear with his behavior while the shooting was happening that he sees this whole event as a platform for himself.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

The funny(sad?) part is this is much closer to reality than it is to satire.

No, the sad part is that you conservatives feel like constantly applying Godwin's Law to this kid is acceptable in lieu of actually refuting his points.

You don't have to agree with him, but calling him a Nazi is just showing your own insecurity.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

They also seem to cry when you call ACTUAL Nazis Nazis. *cough*Unite the Right Rally*cough*
edit on 28-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I dont get why people continue to use that term , you cant be called a nazi because you were not a member of the national workers party of Germany during the years it was operational.

lets call them what they are Fascists , if they truly do wish to suppress others rights through violence and fear , and act with bigotry and support racial science theory and support corporations to manage law then they are fascists.

They are not fascists just because they disagree with you , I wish people would use the terms correctly
we have a whole bunch of kids crying about fascism , when they ignore the fact the whole US government is a corporate state controlled by fascists

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

It's still used because there are real Nazis in the country calling themselves Nazis. They marched during that Unite the Right Rally and maliciously drove a car into a protestor.

we have a whole bunch of kids crying about fascism , when they ignore the fact the whole US government is a corporate state controlled by fascists

Your post was reasonable and logical until this point. If you think the politicians running the country are fascists then you clearly don't understand your own definition you JUST gave for fascism. Hell this is just Godwin's Law again, AND you are doing what you just told me not to do. Calling someone a fascist because you don't agree with them.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

fascism or better yet corporatism , is a country or government or group controlled and operated by large interest corporations who manipulate law in order to provide profit and establish themselves as the arbiters of society.

So are you saying that corporations don't control America and influence legislation and buy out senate and pay for election campaigns , because its painfully #ing obvious that they do!

Any industry in America , is controlled by a major corporation , those major corporations not only influence legislation to provide them with more power and profits but they also back whoever will give them more power and they often pay in full for an election campaign and give financial backing to many people in office. They also do it overseas !

Oh you better believe I dont agree with the lobbyists and the mega corporations !
because they are fascist in their nature , they destroy the world for profit and power .

It's ok if you dont agree with me , but the US did steal all the nazi scientists and big brains before the Russians got there , wiped their records clean of any crimes against humanity and installed them right into office !

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Also how can they be real nazis if they are not in the national workers party of Germany! ( key word GERMANY)
they were officially dissolved 1945 , so they cant be Nazi's in any way shape or form and cant be Neo Nazi's because
the party was dissolved and never re-founded and unless Germany is now suddenly in America they cant be Nazi's

fascists yes , but they are just deluded if they believe they are Nazi's

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

fascism or better yet corporatism , is a country or government or group controlled and operated by large interest corporations who manipulate law in order to provide profit and establish themselves as the arbiters of society.

Errr... No. Those two things are WILDLY different.
Fascism

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce,[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I before it spread to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[5][6][7][4][8][9]

Corporatism

Corporatism, also known as corporativism,[1] is the sociopolitical organization of a society by major interest groups, known as corporate groups (as well as syndicates, or guilds) such as agricultural, business, ethnic, labour, military, patronage, or scientific affiliations, on the basis of their common interests.[2] The relevant adjective is corporatist (or corporativist), but the adjective corporate is also sometimes confusingly used though it normally refers to the underlying interest groups (corporate groups), not their organization of society. Corporatism is theoretically based on the interpretation of a community as an organic body, a living organism with different organs.[3] The term "corporatism" is based on the Latin root word corpus (plural corpora) meaning "body"[4] or, in the case of Fascist Italy, on the word corporazione (derived from the aforementioned Latin word, with the meaning of "embodiment", "association"), the Italian name for what was known in Germanic Europe as a Medieval guild.

So are you saying that corporations don't control America and influence legislation and buy out senate and pay for election campaigns , because its painfully #ing obvious that they do!

No. I didn't say that. I said that fascism isn't running our country. Money in politics is a very REAL problem, but it isn't fascism.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Also how can they be real nazis if they are not in the national workers party of Germany! ( key word GERMANY)

Ask them. They call themselves Nazis. If you want to argue history with them, have at it, but arguing the history of the Nazi party with me isn't going to magically make those people stop calling themselves Nazis.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Damn, I jumped on too late, It's already been pulled form youtube!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

and now, for the epic video......

Karma - it's a bitch, it's also non-discriminatory, like a storm - it gathers all that is in it's path and dispenses it's wrath so that all are effected in some way, shape or form.

I am enjoying this disinformation campaign - immensely.

The End

LOL, this kid is f'kd forever. Maybe.

That was awesome. Well done by whomever.

edit on 3 28 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join