It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube triggered by viral Hogg-Hitler 56sec video - check out their 'warning'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Oh, my. That's glorious. How have I not seen that before?! I thought the OP's did was the best thing I've seen today, but now I'm torn...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I know you're trolling and I don't know why I bother but all y'alls reactions to these protesting teenagers say a lot about you and no one will forget that. Continue with your circle jerk.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
I know you're trolling and I don't know why I bother but all y'alls reactions to these protesting teenagers say a lot about you and no one will forget that. Continue with your circle jerk.
Thanks 😁 we will 😜😜😜

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Mock a Conservative and compare them to Hitler and Youtube is cool. Do it with a Liberal and it's considered "hate".

Welcome to KARMA Cafe CNN...

There are no menus here. “You will get served what you deserve”...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

This was the favorite poster of American alt right before Donald got elected.
Now they're doing the same what they accused others of
Is there any end to your idiocy?

edit on 27-3-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Uncensored version. Highly recommend downloading and making copies/reuploading.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Just noticed that it hit Drudge. Welcome to the Streisand effect, YouTube.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
These are always a riot:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i say its hogg vs fat ginger for the awesome award

Two words:

Ginger snapped...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm kind of surprised by the reactions of the ATS community over this video..

I mean, I know too little about this kid but I read enough threads on ATS about him being a crisis-actor and everything and I must say I'm really impressed with how some of you are working hard to expose this.

But I have to ask, if ridicule is a shield and not a weapon. What is the added value of this video?

If it where in the off-topic section under puns, jokes etc...I could understand.

But, as a community not unfamiliar with ridicule, why are we promoting this?

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 28 Mar 2018 01:20:40 -0500am312020183 by operation mindcrime because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I can see why this would have been deemed offensive, and there are some who are alive who have all right to consider it not only offensive but abhorrent, for they lived through the time when that speech was given. And there is a country that would be ashamed of that speech, and find such offensive.

After watching the events unfold off there are a few things that can be stated: Both sides are wrong. And what is worse is that both sides do have some valid points that the other does not want to hear or acknowledge.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thank-you for the Hogg-Hitler clip. As you said, they're always a riot!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
DAVID HOGG is mad because prestigious colleges in California are rejecting his applications!

"I'm saving the world, and these schools don't want me? Screw em!"

www.breitbart.com...

I guess Hogg really is as dumb as he looks.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Omg, my son acts just like this. I am beating his azz tonight.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
These are always a riot:

Awesome!

So funny.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: apoc36

Omg, my son acts just like this. I am beating his azz tonight.

Give him a welt for me.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Just noticed your from Freo; I'm from joondalup. reckon I've seen you before somewhere.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well well, YT deciding for us what we should see and hear, even if it's just a joke and not actually real. That's what's offensive.

The funny and ironic thing is that now they've branded it as offensive and removed it, more people will look for it and watch it, like I just did. I wouldn't have bothered watching it otherwise.

Sometimes bad/negative publicitiy is good publicity.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's ironic how Youtube is going Nazi but has to use those measures to try to clamp down on a video that is about a little wannabe Hitler. So they hide the number of hits the video would get which would be viral. And they hide the comments which would be about 75% to 80% against the little Nazi Hogg. And they hide the positive likes for the video which would also be about 75 to 80%. But Hogg is finished. His self righteous arrogance and nasty calculating demeanor have now become a liability and he'll be of no further use for those that paraded him in front of the cameras and told him what to say. Being compared to Hitler, and that video was spot on and not just funny as hell, that was the end of him. Maybe he can be a body double for Frankie Muniz( who he eerily resembles) or other child actors. He'll never be a journalist, he'll never be an actor. He'll be dropped by those who promised him whatever he wants and he'll have to live with being played like a fool.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Technically, they're "Nu-Nazi" (which isnt to be confused with Neo-Nazi).

The hallmark of the Nu-Nazi scene is an absolute denial of the reality that although they operate behave almost precisely like proper OG Nazi's, "nothing" like them because their format of racism just so happens to be the OPPOSITE.

Concepts such as yin & yang, being polar opposites, just doesnt occur to these types.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join