It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube triggered by viral Hogg-Hitler 56sec video - check out their 'warning'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Hogg said he became an activist because adults don't know how to "use a f democracy

"When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the f phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government; our parents don’t know how to use a f democracy, so we have to."

Doesnt that remind anyone at all of Adolf and Benito ? Any sanity left in that ? Sounds like this is all about rebelling against his parents and a dangerous dislike (hatred ?) of old people and their respective authorities .
Dangerous speeches there. Very dangerous.
Hitler began with only a few.

David Hogg Quotes

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Picking on women and children, damn you guys are tough mofos! Sure makes you look big and strong...

When you go out of your way publicly to attack the rights and well being of others, you lose your claim to victimhood.

How old is Hogg again?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Good to know I trigger you Red Cap snowflakes so hard lol

You remind me of someone else who carpet-bombs threads with laughable dribble - it makes you look silly.

Laughable dribble is sitting in the oval office right now.

BS - she lost remember, try to keep up.

I suppose you can't see how dashingly pathetic y'all look everytime you try bringing Hillary up to deflect from trump. No one gives a # about Hillary but you, cuz it's all you've got to take your focus off the complete garbage person you elected. Outside of your echo chamber it rings sad and hollow.

We would love to forget Hillary... since you are probably on her friends list, can you please tell her to go away? I am aware that the left HATES her being brought up because they no longer wish to be tied to a loser criminal. She's embarrassing to you. She should be.

And I have to add.. the frenzy you leftists go into when anyone says her name is usually why anyone says her name in the first place. Cause it's fun to watch your reaction.

If you didn't scream every time someone pushed the Hillary button, we would stop pushing the Hillary button.

It's really simple.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Good to know I trigger you Red Cap snowflakes so hard lol

You remind me of someone else who carpet-bombs threads with laughable dribble - it makes you look silly.

Laughable dribble is sitting in the oval office right now.

BS - she lost remember, try to keep up.

the complete garbage person you elected.

**BURP**

Yeah....whatever - you're right on-the-ball there.

edit on 27/3/2018 by Sublimecraft because: did I mention the

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What kind of losers spend all their free time attacking scrawny kids??

You guys are so pathetic. It must hurt knowing that kid will accomplish more than most of you ever will.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

As has been mentioned, when they started advocating for the removal of our rights, they lost their untouchable status.

Had they confined themselves to a memorial, hands off, but they're using their dead classmates to push an agenda that wants to remove my rights.

I have every right to punch back.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
What kind of losers spend all their free time attacking scrawny kids??

You guys are so pathetic. It must hurt knowing that kid will accomplish more than most of you ever will.

What does him being scrawny have to do with anything? Are you saying being scrawny is somehow inferior?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thank you for this, sincerely

About time people saw Hogg, Gonzalez and their entire "movement" for the shill fraud they all are.

Clueless kids, yet the left rallies behind them.

Didn't a Parkland student challenge Hogg to a debate? Hogg has been running scared from any debates outside his echo chamber

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: CB328

As has been mentioned, when they started advocating for the removal of our rights, they lost their untouchable status.

Had they confined themselves to a memorial, hands off, but they're using their dead classmates to push an agenda that wants to remove my rights.

I have every right to punch back.

Seconded!

No one should remain silent while propaganda fueled children tear at the fabric of our entire society.

+5 more 
link   

Picking on women and children, damn you guys are tough mofos! Sure makes you look big and strong...

And here you are trying to “trigger” people over the internet and bragging about your perceived “victory.”

You’re just full of ironic commentary tonight aren’t you?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Wrong again. Didnt you see him wearing dead children on his sleeve? That means he's untouchable, like even more than if he were wearing glasses.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

What about the actual killer? If you've already used "Hitler" on the survivors, what comparison can you possibly use to describe the guy who murders 17 people? Or does he get a pass for his Red Cap tendencies?

The killer is Stalin. Stalin was always worse than Hitler, being Communist and all. And the kid spelled his name with a k. Did I just say AK?

I'm kidding. I have to say this so a certain member doesn't get upset at me condoning these type of comparisons, although he's free to make them himself apparently.

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

What about the actual killer?

does he get a pass for his Red Cap tendencies?

Looks like he already received a pass, it's all about the guns and not about him.

Too true. Not one "# Nikolas Cruz" sign to be seen at the gun control march.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

yeah they dont get a pass either

its ok to make fun of people man.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

The targets you choose to put down say a lot about who you are.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

TST calls it as he sees it - across the board. You need to read more than you post - get a feel of the place.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Are you suggesting women need to be treated like fragile little sunflowers? Little sexist of you, isn't it?
edit on 27 3 18 by face23785 because: I said snowflowers. Jesus

link   

TST calls it as he sees it - across the board. You need to read more than you post - get a feel of the place.

I won't stop calling out your ridiculous #. Find another safe space. Maybe r/the_donald?

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Pardon my ignorance but I don’t get it. I read a few pages to try and see what this is but as far as I can tell the guy in the vid is maybe the school shooter from the recent Florida shooting?

Can someone please explain the OP to me?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join