It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube triggered by viral Hogg-Hitler 56sec video - check out their 'warning'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You do realize if the FBI and the sheriff would have done their jobs 17 highschoolers would still be alive. But let's not focus on that. We will give the sheriff and the FBI a pass on this eh.

Sure. Wait. What?

That escalated rather quickly. Quite the mass incarcerated train of "not duly processed" thoughts you've got going there! Just the FBI-families (probably all fake anyway) or maybe all Sheriffs and their breed as well?

Weird station for a thread like this, innit? 9/11 is nearly 2 decades ago and you sad little brownshirts still managed to "wake up" the wrong way?!? That's sad. SAD

I was trying to make a point. I see you didn't get it. The boy didn't lose his right to free speech. Hell, we would have never heard of him had the FBI or Sheriff had done their jobs. But then it got into calling people brown shirts. Kind of kills the whole conversation when people do that. Have a good day.........I truly mean that.

edit on 2-4-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Your code is all messed up, trash panda.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What is panda?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your code is all messed up, trash panda.

[/qu

I got rid of reason core

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

What is panda?

"Trash panda" is a nickname for raccoons, which is also in the script for Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What is panda?

"Trash panda" is a nickname for raccoons, which is also in the script for Guardians of the Galaxy 2. [/q

Ok see if this works

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Sorry about doing this to this thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I was trying to make a point. I see you didn't get it. The boy didn't lose his right to free speech. Hell, we would have never heard of him had the FBI or Sheriff had done their jobs. But then it got into calling people brown shirts. Kind of kills the whole conversation when people do that. Have a good day.........I truly mean that.

Fair enough, I guess the brownshirt allegations just flew back for a second time around. Kinda funny though, beware the boomerang effect!
Have a great day as well, fixed code or not.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Why does Hogg strike me as a Rick Roll from the left in Looks and in Punking us with a dumb message. If he cared about numbers of children being killed he'd work against abortion where more people are killed everyday.
edit on 3-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
April 9, 2018

David Hogg finally got accepted by a college. (Yippie!) But he's delaying entry, so he can work on getting anti-gun politicians elected, before the upcoming mid-term elections.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

If he cared about numbers of children being killed he'd work against abortion where more people are killed everyday.

Ah donno, call me crazy! But maybe because some angry person with issues and easy access to firearms finally got around to murdering his friends and classmates??

Answer this truthfully, a child in a crib vs a zygote in a freezer , which would you save from impending disaster.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join