It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube triggered by viral Hogg-Hitler 56sec video - check out their 'warning'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I dunno. I dont bother trying to figure out such specifics on these types of cases as no matter what most people will never beLIEve such a thing, meaning to try and push the case only promises to hurts ones cause in countering the subsequent misdirection that goes on (with these cases gun control debate). That still leaves the problem of overcoming the misdirection ride the MSM etc tries to take the public on ("both sides" arguing guns being their agenda, I argue) which with these shooting cases the kryptonite is the Mass Shooter Contagion Effect (which is a twisted hybrid of the Emotional Contagion Effect and the Copycat Murderer Effect).
edit on 29-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

IDK if this has been mentioned but I watched the vid just after this thread was posted and it made me confirm the age, but there were comments under the vid, there was a view count, and thumbs up/down, and then the "related/suggested" videos on the right hand side. Well all of that has seemed to have been removed by YT. I want to know WHY and what the point is of that. I am pretty sure they were editing the view's of the video because over about 8 hours it had only increases by about 1,200 views (and it was about 230,000 views on my first viewing and it was linked to by A LOT of websites and tweets - the specific video with the 230,000 views, not some re-posting - so it should have had at least 10,000 more views in that time or maybe more like 1,000,000 more at least)

Youtube's tricks and manipulation are starting to wear thin.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This oozes of cheesy stage acting.
Practiced motions.
Poses
Facial expressions

Do the sheeple out there actually think this is spontaneous average US school kid stuff?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Way above ave-rage, I'd say. Look at this thread!

Drones tend to project their own state of remote control onto others pretty much all the time. You think everyone is being managed, eh? Why am I not surprised?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I tell people he is setting himself up to run for office.

Good !!.I can only hope, go get em kid go get em.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I wonder if the people out there even know that his dad is retired dropped the ball FBI.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

The people that love this kid worship the FBI now. Never mind COINTELPRO. It never happened!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah. The kid forfeited all of his basic human rights with such a father. Shame!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You do realize if the FBI and the sheriff would have done their jobs 17 highschoolers would still be alive. But let's not focus on that. We will give the sheriff and the FBI a pass on this eh.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You do realize if the FBI and the sheriff would have done their jobs 17 highschoolers would still be alive. But let's not focus on that. We will give the sheriff and the FBI a pass on this eh.

Excuse the waddaboutism...but waddabout all those other times ,we gonna ignore those??!

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Indeed. Of course, that's predicated upon him actually developing something that might resemble a mind of his own, right? But he's only 17, so there's still hope that he'll take that important step.

Every thing I've ever heard this kid say is rehashed drivel that we've heard ten thousand times in the past, only thing original, sort of, was the foul language attached to it.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

So are the tire some mass shootings predictable and without end, with the same ol "thoughts & prayers". followed by "Now it's not the time."
If a few swear words and impolite behavior can help shake out of stupid, then I'm for it.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

There is a quantifiable difference between wishing the best towards victims of any sort when one has no recourse to help in a tangible manner--and, hey, well wishes do help, if only from a mental stand point when it tells you someone actually cares enough to say something--and using foul language when discussing ones issues on TV.

To me, anyway. Your mileage may differ.

"Now is not the time." That one's usually used when the event is still on going. In the case of school shootings, it's usually someone trying to use the victims as political fodder. At best, it's tactless, and disrespectful.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yeah but everrrry time since Columbine???..

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Why not? Is there something wrong with wishing victims well? Especially if that's all one can do?

I fail to see your point here.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Why not? Is there something wrong with wishing victims well? Especially if that's all one can do?

I fail to see your point here.

My point that is after 20yrs without addressing the issue of both mental health and easy to attained weapons of small destruction, this thing has gotten old and insincere, especially coming from politicians from both parties.
edit on 31-3-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You know, I can wrap myself around that, at least the mental health aspect of it. The weapons thing is a bit more problematic...as you know from my postings. Or is it "if" you read 'em?

So we're not all that far off after all. Coolio.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Respect!! That's why the conversations need to continue, but action need to be taken.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yep. It just has to be the right ones. Not actions taken so one can be seen to be "doing something". That's worse than doing nothing at all.

Respect right back at you, sir.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Sure. Wait. What?

That escalated rather quickly. Quite the mass incarcerated train of "not duly processed" thoughts you've got going there! Just the FBI-families (probably all fake anyway) or maybe all Sheriffs and their breed as well?

Weird station for a thread like this, innit? 9/11 is nearly 2 decades ago and you sad little brownshirts still managed to "wake up" the wrong way?!? That's sad. SAD!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join