It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube triggered by viral Hogg-Hitler 56sec video - check out their 'warning'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Probably been said but Ill say it once more, That boy is what you call a stereo typical pencil neck. Ya I know I am a moron.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

not sure why, but that cheered me up a bit

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
All Hogg has to do is start a boy band and he's got the next Generation (Z) in the palm of his hand. Brainwashed twits would follow him anywhere after that.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: ketsuko
Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Frankie Muniz with PMS?

No kidding! The eternal frown and hard looks he gives off don't say "I'm people-friendly" to me.
Funny but Emma Gonzalez is pretty similar in her countenance.
I wonder if media studies showed those looks would be taken more seriously?

I read somewhere yesterday a comment that I find myself increasingly agreeing with - Hogg gives off the vibe of a kid who is angry that the other kid got to shoot the school up first. He has that creepy mass-murderer-in-waiting thing about him.

He might turn into one of those once the media attention dies and these colleges keep rejecting his application.

What would a college reject his application? Just curious.

Cause he's not a needy minority

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: EvillerBob
No kidding! The eternal frown and hard looks he gives off don't say "I'm people-friendly" to me.
Funny but Emma Gonzalez is pretty similar in her countenance.
I wonder if media studies showed those looks would be taken more seriously?

I read somewhere yesterday a comment that I find myself increasingly agreeing with - Hogg gives off the vibe of a kid who is angry that the other kid got to shoot the school up first. He has that creepy mass-murderer-in-waiting thing about him.

You know what? You guys are right!

Let's go rally up some people, go over to his house and hang him....you know, for the safety of our children.

I'm ashamed to even be associated with you people!!

Carlin called it..."Never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People In Large Groups"

Peace and out...

Hey, if anyone was suggesting to go and harm this person then maybe your statements would be justified. But you're ashamed to be associated with someone who: A) said Hogg doesn't look like a very nice person; and another who B) agreed with a comment they read somewhere that said Hogg seems like a school shooter type?

Come on... get real. Grow a thicker skin. If you can't even handle THAT, how do you ever leave your house?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
LOL, the video of Hogg as Hitler is a good representation of the fascist little sh*t.
Strange that the video is censored... I just checked and there are hundreds of videos spoofing Trump as Hitler.

Here's one - also quite funny.

I guess it shows the bias on youtube.

What's with liberal double standards?!

Its easy to confuse hypocrisy with double standards, and hypocrisy certainly is aplenty 'on both sides of the isle' (with humans in general), but "liberal" double standards are so well stewed they really do standout. Its like an epic achievement.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Xcalibur254 + Krazysh0t + the silly one
a reply to: Sillyolme

Seriously. People on this site cry if you compare people like Trump or Putin to Hitler but compare a high school kid to Hitler and you get 80 flags.

LOL - My milkshake brings all the tards to the yard........and they're like - totally triggered.

If you address me as a liberal to a conservative, you will continue to be sorely disappointed. In regards to someone creating a video, overlaying Hitler with Hogg, then I post it on ATS and receive 80 flags, and then the 3 of you (and others) decide to approach the thread as if I made the vid, did the editing and awarded myself the ATS accolades, then you are simple acting out on here how you conduct yourself in real life - make sh!t up that stokes your confirmation bias, then run with it until you become sorely embarrassed through fighting your own logic.

My milkshake brings you to my yard - because its better than yours.

Remember - libtards & warpigs both hate me

Sounds like that comparison hit close to home and triggered you. Too bad I'm still not going to change my mind. I think that comparing this kid to hitler, whether you made the video or not, and posting it on ATS for S&F's is poor form.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

As long as it's only "poor form", then, considering who it's coming from, if I were Sublimecraft, I would actually consider that a compliment, with high honors!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Xcalibur254 + Krazysh0t + the silly one
a reply to: Sillyolme

Seriously. People on this site cry if you compare people like Trump or Putin to Hitler but compare a high school kid to Hitler and you get 80 flags.

LOL - My milkshake brings all the tards to the yard........and they're like - totally triggered.

If you address me as a liberal to a conservative, you will continue to be sorely disappointed. In regards to someone creating a video, overlaying Hitler with Hogg, then I post it on ATS and receive 80 flags, and then the 3 of you (and others) decide to approach the thread as if I made the vid, did the editing and awarded myself the ATS accolades, then you are simple acting out on here how you conduct yourself in real life - make sh!t up that stokes your confirmation bias, then run with it until you become sorely embarrassed through fighting your own logic.

My milkshake brings you to my yard - because its better than yours.

Remember - libtards & warpigs both hate me

I think that comparing this kid to hitler, whether you made the video or not, and posting it on ATS for S&F's is poor form.

Yeah. Aside from the joking around aspect, that might be a bit overkill.

His handlers though, the social engineers, that are trying to indoctrinate millions of kids into their hyper-tribalist ideology, now somewhere up into their hierarchy it isnt an overblown comparison.

edit on 29-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They are full of it, simple as that.

University of Chicago law professor Bernard Harcourt explored this myth in depth in a 2004 article published in the Fordham Law Review. As it turns out, the Weimar Republic, the German government that immediately preceded Hitler’s, actually had tougher gun laws than the Nazi regime. After its defeat in World War I, and agreeing to the harsh surrender terms laid out in the Treaty of Versailles, the German legislature in 1919 passed a law that effectively banned all private firearm possession, leading the government to confiscate guns already in circulation. In 1928, the Reichstag relaxed the regulation a bit, but put in place a strict registration regime that required citizens to acquire separate permits to own guns, sell them or carry them.

www.salon.com...

No fcking clue whatsoever but big on the political trolling for fearmongering. It's a pathetic thread filled with pathetic responses, not one of our (other) tribalists checked the facts on this one.

Surprise!

edit on 29-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I think comparing anyone to hitler is a bit overkill , unless you committed crimes against humanity to the same level then we really cant be comparing people with strong opinions on various subjects to Hitler

I mean yeh we can say his behaviours are similar , but to put them on the same level as a dictator who saw the deaths of millions is a bit over the top!

but thats what people want reaction and Shock

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

No. I have yet to see anyone on the left call for the systemic elimination of a whole race of people. All I see is Godwin's Law being employed due to similarities, but similarities don't automatically mean that group will be jumping to genocide and fascism.

It's just a lazy leap in logic and character assassination because you want a simple solution to something you disagree with.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

As long as it's only "poor form", then, considering who it's coming from, if I were Sublimecraft, I would actually consider that a compliment, with high honors!

Oh naturally. Gotta keep stoking those divisions. Because things work SOOOO well with us at each other's throats all the time and constantly belittling the other side. Thanks for playing the game and keeping the division rolling. You do tptb proud.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Man you nailed it this is exactly what the UK " hate speech " laws are

Humans get offended by whatever , then want to see that person punished because they got offended and emotionally triggered and then want the person punished and put in jail , over nothing more than an opinion , when in reality no actual damage or loss or harm has come to anyone !

Like this kid could be likened to hitler, but has he killed any jews, has anyone killed any jews based directly on his say so or his ideas as a result of his speeches!

We as a society just pander to the victim culture , everyone is a victim and wants compensation or to be understood at an emotional level.

I read the other day that a lawyer in the US had managed to get the jury on a murder case to take a extended session to defer the decision on this high profile murder case, because the lawyer had argued that the accused was abused himself and was a victim himself of "adopted child syndrome" and another "inner city syndrome" and was simply a victim of his environment and was acting out this syndrome as a cry for help.

That is like saying if Hitler were on trial in the states today , he'd have his lawyer pull the "abuse victim" card becuse his own father beat him and that he was socially awkward and resented authority , so it was ok that he nearly exterminated an entire ethnic group of people.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Yeah. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with this kid's opinions. They are opinions not facts. They allow you to disagree with them. Neither side is ever truly right, but out right attacking the person or assassinating their character because you don't like their opinions is childish.

Now this makes sense for internet trolls since many internet trolls are teenagers with too much free time on their hands. The problem is that grown ass adults are taking cues from these children and mimicking their behavior on a national level.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Thanks for the translation, and your general interpretattion:

Really incoherent and not at all the point of the video. That was merely to ridicule..

This political mud pit forum has been a real treat...not visiting again!!

It is like the sandbox in kindergarten....really fun but not my thing.

Peace

We don't hear either person , just the ridicule.

Love and hate, some people love to hate. Not my thing either.

I wander into quicksand sometimes before I recognize it.

Debate has become just a mud wrestling pit and I never watched that or WWE either.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Thank you for taking the time giving me a summary about the vid! Much appreciated!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No. I have yet to see anyone on the left call for the systemic elimination of a whole race of people.

There's goes some I collected just for one piece, back in summer 2016. I havent been keeping up on all that since. But there goes your "Social Justice" (Hyper-Tribalist Supremacist ideology modeled after Nazi Party invented identity politicks).

edit on 29-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Oh naturally. Gotta keep stoking those divisions. Because things work SOOOO well with us at each other's throats all the time and constantly belittling the other side. Thanks for playing the game and keeping the division rolling. You do tptb proud.

With this kind of "Hitler's Youth" style assault on the 2nd (on the backs of dead children no less), whose to blame for stoking divisions at this juncture? Can you blame everyone against this BS??

Did you see this:
Study finds - Teens only 10% of Anti-gun March - Smaller crowds

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Debating an issue isn't "stoking divisions"... Unless you enjoy taking offense to opinions you disagree with, but that's more a problem with your own immaturity than anything else though.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join