It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News and TTSA Pressuring US Govt for UFO Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
FOX News has broadcast an interview with Chris Mellon of TTSA.
They openly and publicly are pressuring the US government to stop ignoring UFO sightings by military personnel and to start investigating.

In my book this makes sense and is something good.
But I know many of you see this differently. Let me hear your opinion.
That FOX News would want to lead us into a freer and better future comes a bit as a surprise, even to me.
What should we make of the fact that the mainstream media is supporting this effort?

FOX News: Is it time for the Pentagon to take UFOs seriously?

"That science itself, the laws of physics cannot explain. It almost doesn’t matter what this is, it does not have to be extraterrestrial, to be a real concern to US national security."
edit on 27-3-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

TTSA are con artists.
It's basically alien evangelism.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I always wanted to see disclosure happening, but seeing in these past few months how impregnated is the corruption in our government, I'm actually a little afraid of what's coming from them.

I'm sure there's someone on the top of this pyramid telling others what to do and what to tell us, so its agenda can be pushed against us. Nothing new for anyone here, but still...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well, they do know exactly what is going on, and, if people knew the depth of what those ufos are and what their purpose is, it would be the civil case of the century, because they would owe restitution to millions. You will know when they are ready for you to know and will be when they know they can pull it off without you knowing it is really them. But some will still know.

originally posted by: SacredLore
They openly and publicly are pressuring the US government to stop ignoring UFO sightings by military personnel and to start investigating.

That FOX News would want to lead us into a freer and better future comes a bit as a surprise, even to me.
What should we make of the fact that the mainstream media is supporting this effort?

"That science itself, the laws of physics cannot explain. It almost doesn’t matter what this is, it does not have to be extraterrestrial, to be a real concern to US national security."[/

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Seems TTSA is spam, Is this a sales pitch ? And FOX the shill ?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well, it's simplistic. Of course the Pentagon takes UFO seriously. They just aren't broadcasting about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There are all these threads on ATS that have been active since the turn of the year relating to this topic in general.

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

Bigelow UFOs MUFON and DeLonge Road to AATIP

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Tom DeLonge Anouncement October 11th 900 AM PST1200 PM EST

New York Times The Pentagons Mysterious UFO Program plus DeLonges new websitevideos

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

I-Team Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

Grant Cameron asking UFO community for questions to ask TTSA exec or other high level GOV insider

Coast 2 Coast AM last night with Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis

Lets consider that they are all lying to Tom Delonge

While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop - How deep will the government go

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

UFOgate: a serious examination of the F-18 encounter by Bright Insight

Tom DeLongs To the Stars NICAP and COLD WAR II

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

UFO Existence Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

New Harry Reid interview with NYT

This report has been picked up in a number of those threads above. You've actually created six threads yourself related to this topic too.

That is all.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Honestly, I believe this whole recent push towards disclosure is the desperate last ace in the hole play of the “establishment” towards globalization. Time however, is running out quickly. There are two massive situations the government is facing (I’ll just stick with the US for now). The first is the catastrophic economic situation regarding crushing (and ever increasing) debt levels which WILL implode and destroy the current system as we know it today. The absolute power of MATH will trigger the trillions upon trillions of toxic and uncoverable derivatives still lurking within the major banks of the world, leading to the collapse of one social system after the next.

Since the crisis of 2008, the world has heaped an additional 70+ trillion dollars of debt onto the shoulders of humanity. Whole future generations of future humans have already been mortgaged out in order to keep the current system afloat. IT CANNOT LAST FOREVER! The second epic problem has been discovered by Catherine Austin-Fitts and her team of investigators, and that is the missing tax revenue currently calculated at $21 trillion dollars.

Something massive and secret has been going on for decades with the approval of an unknown government which is, and has been, totally unaccountable to we the people. There exists an undeclared need which has been fed trillions upon trillions of dollars, year after year, and has been kept secret from us all. No government on Earth can survive such a scandal, but the facts are coming out...and those in the know are desperate for a solution.

We are getting disclosure packaged by deep state players...and it isn’t working. If you really just take a look at how fiscally reckless Congress has been since 1971, and especially over the last decade or so, it is like they know an extinction level event is on the way, and they are just trying to keep the population dumb, fed, and panic free until the day it hits...trying to buy time with printed money out of thin air in exchange for some kind of solution before everything implodes into the Great Reset.

They are playing the alien card, but they don’t know how to play....which explains why we are still being blue screened watching the ISS feed.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: SacredLore

TTSA are con artists.
It's basically alien evangelism.

Maybe, but what they're saying is true and needs to be said.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Stuff like this always makes me laugh. No one can pressure Uncle Sam to do something good ol' Uncle has no control over. Investigate what? You can't unring a bell and once a sighting is done, there's nothing to investigate. The sighting is reported, forms are filled out and filed. Nothing of substance to pursue.There's been a ton of military and civilian investigators (I was one) and no one has an inkling of what was seen or where to go next.

It's a dead end. Nothing substantial will be accomplished as history has shown since the beginning. UFOs are not the only things being seen in the sky. Would you ask Uncle Sam to investigate sightings of "witches" floating above Mexican locations? That's considered connected with UFOs.

All that the networks, individual and en masse, will be able to achieve is making fools of themselves. I predict like with "disclosure" nothing is going to happen. It's not a subject that's open to interpretation. When the forces behind UFOs, UAO, UAV, etc., are ready they'll take the first and probably scary, world-changing step. Until then, don't get your panties in a bunch.

"That science itself, the laws of physics cannot explain. It almost doesn’t matter what this is, it does not have to be extraterrestrial, to be a real concern to US national security."

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Why are they con artists?
In the past 6-8 months they have single handedly brought more attention to the ufo phenomenon than any other means of media has.

Running a company ain't cheap. Nor is TTSA aspirations a small feat.
I think they are doing a good job.
They certainly have the credibility of its employees accounted for.
Just look at who's on their roster.
If any public entity is going to push hard and loud enough for the government to finally come clean about all this, it's gonna be TTSA.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

In the past 6-8 months they have single handedly brought more attention to the ufo phenomenon than any other means of media has.

If any public entity is going to push hard and loud enough for the government to finally come clean about all this, it's gonna be TTSA.

And what of importance have you learned that you and the rest of the world have known forever? No one has brought any undue attention to UFOs that wasn't accomplished eons ago and nothing new has happened in UFOlogy. It's the same o, same o. Sightings continue and being video'd. Some of the videos are fake and some show little in details. There's a variety of craft. Pilots see 'em, birds see 'em, even educated fleas see 'em, let's do it , let's do the UFO!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

all of TTSA's "employees" worked for or are currently working for the government. why they picked the guy from blink 182 for their front man idfk.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
FoxNews is well-intentioned, but they're about 50 years behind the times. The military and other agencies, already have tons of information. NO INVESTIGATION NEEDED.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: fockewulf190

Yeah, seems tptb aren't interested in actual first contact.

All of my personal investigations into the efficacy of certain signals from space as being artificially constructed, are falling on deaf ears, and back shouldered by SETI, the government, and other interested parties.

It's one thing to have a "feeling" that there's some big shadowy bad stuff going on behind closed doors, and the truth is being hidden, versus literally seeing with your own eyes, that real evidence is allowed to stagnate and simmer into nothing.

These people aren't "searching" for anything. It looks more like damage control, than disclosure.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
There are all these threads on ATS that have been active since the turn of the year relating to this topic in general.

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

Bigelow UFOs MUFON and DeLonge Road to AATIP

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Tom DeLonge Anouncement October 11th 900 AM PST1200 PM EST

New York Times The Pentagons Mysterious UFO Program plus DeLonges new websitevideos

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

I-Team Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

Grant Cameron asking UFO community for questions to ask TTSA exec or other high level GOV insider

Coast 2 Coast AM last night with Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis

Lets consider that they are all lying to Tom Delonge

While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop - How deep will the government go

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

UFOgate: a serious examination of the F-18 encounter by Bright Insight

Tom DeLongs To the Stars NICAP and COLD WAR II

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

UFO Existence Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

New Harry Reid interview with NYT

This report has been picked up in a number of those threads above. You've actually created six threads yourself related to this topic too.

That is all.

Exactly MM.

Anyone who is seriously interested in Ufology need not look any further than the many threads created here at ATS on the TTSA / AATIP subject.

Many sharp experienced people have contributed 100s of research hours, discussion, FOIA requests, direct Q&A with TTSA members, even in-depth investigation into the web of finance of TTSA, AATIP and Bigelow to name a few.

I encourage anyone interested to read up if they are interested.

Ask questions.

Do your own research.

It can’t be argued that something unique is happening. What “that” is , is yet to be seen. The high visibility of the players of TTSA and the continued media coverage and the seriousness that media is taking with the subject is unprecedented.

Again, I say if your interested , take a small piece of this big puzzle and do your own research. Digging in to this TTSA/ AATIP is a mystery unfolding in real time.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That they are smelling money?

new topics

top topics

join