It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Bolton: Praising Russian Constitution and right to bear arms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Rightfully so, John Bolton is featured in a television ad (circa 2013) praising the 20th anniversary of Russian adopting its Constitution and providing its citizens the RKBA.

Great move Russia
As an orthodox Christian democracy, I appreciate the paralells between the Russian Constitution and our Constitution which upholds our birthrights as Americans.

www.youtube.com...

It is important for the United States to back other nations with similar core values and principles.

Glad to see Mr. Bolton spreading the truth, and assisting other nations in enshrining vital and crucial maximum gun rights into their cultures as well. It is critical for self defense from dangerous and violent criminals and of course defense of their nation from invaders.
edit on 3/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Rightfully so, John Bolton is featured in a television ad (circa 2013) praising the 20th anniversary of Russian adopting its Constitution and providing its citizens the RKBA.

Great move Russia
As an orthodox Christian democracy, I appreciate the paralells between the Russian Constitution and our Constitution which upholds our birthrights as Americans.

www.youtube.com...

It is important for the United States to back other nations with similar core values and principles.

Glad to see Mr. Bolton spreading the truth, and assisting other nations in enshrining vital and crucial maximum gun rights into their cultures as well. It is critical for self defense from dangerous and violent criminals and of course defense of their nation from invaders.

Bolton is a neocon who never saw a war he didn't like. I question how he is going to do anything except spin up Trump, promote military adventurism, get our young soldiers killed, and breed further hatred for Americans abroad.

He is a danger to the U.S. and the world.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There's a very dark joke i''m not getting

Either
It's a cynical take
about an unaware victim
of the Bolton ad campaign
(Make americans less limp-wristed about 'War')

or

The OP needs a re-think of the opening
the idea is there...what's the story arc ?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why is it always the draft dodgers calling the loudest for war? Actively ducked Viet Nam, now never met a war he didn't like. Bolton is the definition of chickenhawk. Thanks Cadet Bone Spurs!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
There's a very dark joke i''m not getting

Either
It's a cynical take
about an unaware victim
of the Bolton ad campaign
(Make americans less limp-wristed about 'War')

or

The OP needs a re-think of the opening
the idea is there...what's the story arc ?

Oh, this is a joke?

Sorry, thought this was serious.

Actually pretty funny now.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Ummm...in other words...perhaps we really shouldn’t listen to the MSM’s attempts to demonize...and should instead listen to the source...?

Sound advise...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Great move Russia

Well,
Him being a member of the far right Council for National Policy, (CNP) he would say that with the CNP's close ties with Russian oligarchy, with Bannon and Conway and all those that would totally rewrite the US constitution to their way of thinking as fascists, and given the history of some members, you wouldn't even have a vote... of course, that goes without saying really.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Great move Russia

Well,
Him being a member of the far right Council for National Policy, (CNP) he would say that with the CNP's close ties with Russian oligarchy, with Bannon and Conway and all those that would totally rewrite the US constitution to their way of thinking as fascists, and given the history of some members, you wouldn't even have a vote... of course, that goes without saying really.

I think this post has been identified as a joke.

Or is this a real thing?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

John Bolton is very experienced. H.R. McMaster was never in the news. Are National Security Advisors supposed to be quiet and low-keyed?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Holy cow that is some DEFCON ELEVEN liberal trigger material! (pun intended)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

That doesn't seem accurate if this is true.

Individuals are not allowed to carry guns acquired for self-defense; a license only serves as a carrying permit for hunting and sport firearms when these guns need to be transported. Russian citizens may not own guns that shoot in bursts or have magazines with more than a ten-cartridge capacity. The legalization of short-barreled handguns is currently being discussed by the legislature.

As of 2016 it seems like cold-bladed weapons used for hunting game, (spears and arrows?) and airguns over 5.5 ft/lbs are also regulated.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I'd almost be willing to say "good for him" but neocons are so treacherous you just never know what they're up to. You can't take anything they say or do at face value. Or, I'm almost afraid to.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Well,

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066
I think this post has been identified as a joke.

It's only a joke if that's what you want it to be.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
... i mean, y'know ..
John Bolton
no way, seriously ?

Wait, no....
Trump's approuval ratings have actually jumped by 7%
De Chelonian mobile

That's threadworthy !

top topics

join