It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Boxing: Hillary Clinton vs. Monica L. Who'd win?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Who would win a bought in-between Hillary Clinton, and Monica lewinsky? Why would that person win?
I think Monica would win, because she's younger and her bones are less brittle due to age like Hillary.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Monica...that ho is probably quite used to getting 'tapped around the ring'...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
the real winners are a bunch of old horny senators who have soccer moms for wives and won't give it up.

i think lewinsky. don't know why.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yup she probably is

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hey... If I were a senator... I had a soccer mom for a wife... Of course this would be a win for me...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hillary..........she is "butch" and would quite literally knock Monica to her knees.......Opppsss...where's Bill?!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Good one... He's probably getting " secret service" from one of his new secretary.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I dont know but my money's on Hilary. I think she would win.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
...yeah...Monica would make a great secretary...she's certainly shown she can take great dick-tation...

...oppsie...naughty Mod, should be setting a better example...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I bet she would... hey... would you like to her a joke about monica? It isn't the cleanist joke but... i still think it's funny

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
...hmmm...think right now this thread is already teetering on that fine line of pending deletion...maybe a smutty joke might be a little toooo much right now...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
alright... It's not that bad... but I won't risk it...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hillary has my money!!

One hell of a counter puncher!!

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yeah...come to think of it...Hillary would probably kick Monicas butt. Hillary has probably had a gutsful of Bills cheating ways and is just itching to pimp-slap some trick whom Billy Boy has had his evil way with...

...can see it now...Hillary just dispensing with Boxing and going NATO on Monica...slamming her off the ropes and delivering a nice back body drop, scrambling up to the top turn-buckle and pulling off a flying elbow into Monicas ribs 'Randy Savage' stylez...

...she gets up, turns to Chelsea who throws in a flding chair...Hillary starts pounding Monica with the chair as the crowd starts chanting "WE WANT TABLES! WE WANT TABLES! WE WANT TABLES!"

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Yeah...come to think of it...Hillary would probably kick Monicas butt. Hillary has probably had a gutsful of Bills cheating ways and is just itching to pimp-slap some trick whom Billy Boy has had his evil way with...

...can see it now...Hillary just dispensing with Boxing and going NATO on Monica...slamming her off the ropes and delivering a nice back body drop, scrambling up to the top turn-buckle and pulling off a flying elbow into Monicas ribs 'Randy Savage' stylez...

...she gets up, turns to Chelsea who throws in a flding chair...Hillary starts pounding Monica with the chair as the crowd starts chanting "WE WANT TABLES! WE WANT TABLES! WE WANT TABLES!"

I almost busted a gut!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Thats a whole lotta pent up anger in that woman Hillary.....you mess with her, you better be covering up. Monica wouldn't stand ohhh but about as long as that Mike Tyson fight on PPV, for $19 and some change, and didn't last 2 minutes! You wanna talk about some folks feeling ripped off.......imagine how Monica is going to feel?!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Hilary would turn into the HULK, Clinton style...

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hitlary would tear her up.Monica would be a blood stain on the mat.IMO
Hey alien,arn't you supposed to stting a better example for us new mods?
Bad,naughty horny super mod.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i would give monica the edge on this one

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
hillary,
she'd probably pick up the phone and contact some "associates" of vince foster's ...

new topics

top topics

join