It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stormy Daniels’ ‘Super’ Dilated Pupils Spark Accusations She Was High

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I'm confused. Maybe not as much as DB but none the less. Jesus had no problem with hookers why do Christians?

A. I have no problem with the woman, aside from mocking her for crap and giggles.
B. Jesus didn't "have a problem" with a lot of folks I want nothing to do with, and yeah, I consider myself to be a Christian. Doesn't mean I'm going to hug lepers, love my enemies, or not spit in Caesar's eye instead of giving him what is his. Jesus forgives, I do not. I would not wash this woman's feet, or waste my anoiting oil on her, that's for damn sure... but then again I'm neither perfect nor immortal. If I screw up and allow myself to be mortally wounded, I won't be rising from the grave no worse for wear 3 days later to break bread and down some fish with the squad. I'd be D-E-A-D dead.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I shall turn the other cheek to this double posting plague I continue to be afflicted with only because I lack the ability to smite the SOB back to the stone age along with all of it's technological demonic brethren...
edit on 27-3-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
Ok,so what?
She might be high...big deal.

If I was in her position and profession,I'd probably need drugs too.

Give her the electric chair!!!!!!

There is only one answer to all of this...

Hookers and blow baby...hookers and blow...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Keep it behind closed doors.

Keep what behind closed doors..pupils?

I get it though, betraying your wife and family..meh it's ok, or possibly getting high..very bad, we judge you

What a nothingburger.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You're delusional, I really sincerely hope you are not a cop..of course your not.
Big pupils on it's own is not qualification for arrest

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Bhadhidar

boom goes the dynamite?
i really dont know

It is significant because:

If Essential Consultants, LLC did business in CA, by virtue of entering into an NDA contract with Ms. Daniels in consideration of payment (the $130K), and failed to file the appropriate tax forms as an LLC doing business in CA, CA could have placed the LLC under what is called “Contract Voidability” status.

Under contract voidability, as the term implies, any contract(s) entered into by the LLC would be considered null and void by the State.

Other states have similar requirements, some are very different. For example, in general, the tax laws in New York are similar to those in CA. Isn’t the attorney who set this whole NDA up, based in NY?

Also, it was never stated whether Essential Consultants was registered as a Single Member or Multi-member LLC.

A Single Member (SMLLC) LLC is a “disregarded entity” for Federal tax purposes: all of its income and liabilities are the responsibility of the entity’s actual owner.

If it was registered as a multi-member LLC, it would be interesting to know just who the other member(s) are/were.

Was Trump a member of the LLC, or a client?

Both have implications.
edit on 27-3-2018 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

And she had sex with Trump, so what. Assuming both are true why does it matter?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

thanks for these posts

and people are still talking about the sex part

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You could land a squadron of B-52s on that forehead.

But yeah..She's high AF.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

thanks for these posts

and people are still talking about the sex part

Because, They perhaps realize that if focus is brought to bear on the documents I’ve referenced things might not go so well for the Trump team?

They believe that by discrediting Ms. Daniels, they can, by extension discredit the documentation?

But, as I have already suggested, the very existence of that LLC, and the actions taken by that firm may have already condemned that effort.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Guys quit ripping on her like all this. She cant help being born a gray alien. Ya bunch of racists!!

That's the best I could do real quick with a cheesy paint program to remove her human makeup disguise. Someone more handy with photoshop can expose her for what she is better than I can...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sometimes, I try to be funny, in an ironic way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Coke

en.wikipedia.org...

White Coke (Russian: Бесцветная кока-кола, tr. Bestsvetnaya koka-kola) is a nickname for a clear variant of Coca-Cola produced in the 1940s at the request of Marshal of the Soviet Union Georgy Zhukov.

History
Zhukov was introduced to Coca-Cola during, or shortly after, World War II by his counterpart in Western Europe, Supreme Commander of Allied Forces in Western Europe, Dwight D. Eisenhower, who was also a fan of the drink.[1]

As Coca-Cola was regarded in the Soviet Union as a symbol of American imperialism,[2] Zhukov was apparently reluctant to be photographed or reported as consuming such a product.

According to journalist Tom Standage (albeit without corroborating sources), Zhukov later asked if Coca-Cola could be manufactured and packaged to resemble vodka.[3]

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Going by this thread, the interview wasn't the bombshell that was expected, then?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You're delusional, I really sincerely hope you are not a cop..of course your not.
Big pupils on it's own is not qualification for arrest

I will say it again. If you appear in front of an officer in any situation and have dilated pupils that gives probable cause for further questioning as to the source. The same with blood shot eyes.

It is how the system operates.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So does you not having your license.
Don't mean #. Definitely don't mean guilt.

And she wasn't in front of a cop

And I don't think you're correct. Dilated and frothing at the mouth? Sure
Too many meds out there can cause you to dilate. Are cops doctor's now?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Keep it behind closed doors.

Keep what behind closed doors..pupils?

I get it though, betraying your wife and family..meh it's ok, or possibly getting high..very bad, we judge you

What a nothingburger.

so much knee jerk toward me for pointing out truth. I have not said any of the mess you just made in this post i reply to.

My overall point is that beyond guilt or innocence a person entering into a lawsuit or trial never fair well if they are in the midst of drug abuse. Of coarse there are exceptions to the rule but she increased her odds of losing extremely with this stunt.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I also love when it comes to trump anything bad or negative is twisted and turned into all the other things it could be and likely is in his defence.

Get someone on the other side like stormy and it goes the other way.
Can't be any of the million reasons. She is on meth or coke. That's it.

Some people are #ing unreal

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Bull# she did.

From 1 zoomed in screenshot you go to drug abuse?
Haha

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
There is only one answer to all of this...

Hookers and blow baby...hookers and blow...

Gee... I thought she's an adult film star... you know, those women that you guys spend countless hours slapping your monkeys over. Didn't know she was a hooker.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Are cops doctor's now?

Well Dad was a cop and he could always tell when I had.... watching the T&C line.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join