It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin ufo's buzz rescue helicopter in France...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Tweet, tweet. I think I'll skip that book being marketed.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I don't accept the UFOs as bolt and nuts craft. The shape of the UFO resembles a large sky rod as seen below. And, yes, rods come in all sizes from inches to many feet.

Frame from your vide:

Frame of rods, similar in appearance:

edit on 3/27/2018 by Lathroper because: The photo didn't show up.

edit on 3/27/2018 by Lathroper because: The photo didn't show up, again.

edit on 3/27/2018 by Lathroper because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/27/2018 by Lathroper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
Awww! I bet those teeny-tiny aliens are like, SO cute!
those really are small ufo's. almost comical, like a parody of a ufo. the tricksters or the control system made a ufo joke lol..

link   

edit on 08/022017 by MantheDevilsApe because: double post

link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
Awww! I bet those teeny-tiny aliens are like, SO cute!
edit on 08/022017 by MantheDevilsApe because: double post

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Here's my best speculative non-aliens guess:

Watch the tail rotor of the helicopter as the "twin ufo" zips by. Notice the tail rotor do anything funny? Like... finish snapping the wire it was dragging?

tl;dr - Given the sudden jerk of the tail rotor, I am going to go with this scenario : Our twin UFO is something attached to a wire of some type. Said wire was being dragged BY the helicopter. It causes a brief jerk on the tail rotor as the tail rotor blades slice the wire off and our "twin ufo" falls free from the helicopter.

Given the glorious 480p resolution of the video, it would be hard to make out a full thickness nylon rope, let alone any thin rigging or electrical wires. However, that sudden jerk of the tail rotor as the twin ufo flies off makes me highly suspect if this was 4k footage at 240fps, we'd probably be able to see that the twin ufo is something attached to a guide line or something that the helicopter was dragging/got sliced off by the tail rotor.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
How has nobody mentioned that these objects pass IN FRONT of the helicopter and not behind as the video claims.
Out of focus with low frame rate passing in front of the focus point of camera = what looks like rods = flawed interpretation
There was a very informative thread on this a while back.

I highly doubt there was anything attached to the tail rotor, I can see the heli pitch forward but that has nothing to do with the tail rotor. If anything happend to the rpm of the tail rotor the heli would start spinning not pitching

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
How has nobody mentioned that these objects pass IN FRONT of the helicopter and not behind as the video claims.
Out of focus with low frame rate passing in front of the focus point of camera = what looks like rods = flawed interpretation
There was a very informative thread on this a while back.

I highly doubt there was anything attached to the tail rotor, I can see the heli pitch forward but that has nothing to do with the tail rotor. If anything happend to the rpm of the tail rotor the heli would start spinning not pitching

I think the explanation is that they pass to the rear end of the helicopter, between it and the camera. I am tempted to think the objects are birds as it seems the likely explanation but they seem awful close together. Maybe we are looking at one object, whatever it is and not two.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: data5091
Jason Gleave who researches ufo images, and looked at this image, said he doesn't believe they are birds and talks about these images and others in a book he has authored I understand per the story in the link.

Well... he's just wrong.

well..... maybe you're just wrong, ever think about things like that?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: gunshooter

That IR is white-hot, so fits bird bodies and black wing tips, which would be the coolest part.

how on earth do you get bird bodies out of that thermal image at all??? just wondering in all honesty, and I know how thermal imaging works, I know the IR is white hot, just look at the chopper, duh?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Thats what I thought too, plus they look glossy in the stills

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Where do you guys see any thermal imaging? The only thing I can see is the same video with inverted colours for contrast

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
well..... maybe you're just wrong, ever think about things like that?

Sure. All the time. But I'm not wrong this time.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
the thermal image photo shows

There was no thermal image. It was someone playing with the original "normal" footage by toggling different views through some software. If they have done that in an attempt to deceive, then what else have they done? Sharpen some edges perhaps?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

wait a minute, you believe that rods are the real deal?
here goes all the respect i had for you out the window

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
tweet tweet i think i see an bird

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
obvious birds // insects close to camera

this crap is why no one takes UFO " resurch " seriously

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join