It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin ufo's buzz rescue helicopter in France...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I searched but did not see any postings on this sighting. This is actually from Feb. 2014 when twin ufo's are seen buzzing a rescue helicopter in France after 12 people were rescued from a cargo ship after a ship hit a seawall breaking into 2 pieces.

Bizarre footage shows two “UFOs” speeding past a helicopter before hovering over a crash site where survivors were being rescued.

The silver disc-shaped objects were captured on video flying behind the military chopper by a local news crew off the southwestern coast of France.

The startling footage from February 2014 has only just come to light after it was featured in a new book.

The UFOs and helicopter were seen when 12 people were rescued from a cargo ship, named the Luno, after it hit a seawall in Anglet, breaking into two pieces.

The ship was carrying fertilizer when its engine failed in the choppy Atlantic Ocean.

The UFOs flew in formation close to the chopper as if keeping watch on the rescue operation.

Jason Gleave, 46, who has studied the film of the UFOs, believes the objects are not drones or seagulls.

The former Royal Air Force member said: “Upon analyzing the footage, the twin objects pass to the rear of the helicopter at high velocity and dangerously close.” “Other theories as to what they could be are possible drones or even birds, but unlikely drones because they would not normally operate in such a close dangerous proximity to the rescue helicopter, due to the volatile unpredictable weather conditions.” “Upon closer analysis of the video frames, the two objects stay together in flight, in a tight compact formation not deviating from each other.”

Former Minister of Defense spokesperson NIck Pope backed Gleaves' research on this sighting:

He said: “Jason has been involved in researching and investigating UFOs and other mysteries (like many experts in this field, he uses the phrase ‘high strangeness events’ to describe a lot of this) for many years, but his particular area of expertise is imagery analysis. “Jason has skill and experience in carefully examining photos and videos, sorting out the fact from the fiction.”

source link
edit on 27pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Dang these disc-shaped birds!

Waiting for the debunkers to debunk this one.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It would really be nice if we could see some UFO photographs that were actually in focus once in awhile.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
there is a fair amount of reflectivity you can see on those two . I am no expert but they look fairly saucer shaped to me fwiw.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Not necessarily disc-shaped but yeah , birds.
Most likely sea birds given the location.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Can you identify what kind of birds they are? 'cause I'm only seeing a blurry picture.

Maybe I'm missing something...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Awww! I bet those teeny-tiny aliens are like, SO cute!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It would really be nice if we could see some UFO photographs that were actually in focus once in awhile.

Then everyone would scream *Photoshop*!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

They appear to be quite large birds so probably seagulls.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Waiting for the debunkers to debunk this one.

Why wait? They're birds, just like you said.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Phage??

Ok, I guess I will use his term that has been on ATS forever and a day: blurds.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
They appear to be quite large birds so probably seagulls.

Gray body, white tail. I'd say you're right.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Seagulls make most sense. They are in front of the helo, so they are going to go by fast, the streak images of a pair of gulls have seagull colors: lt. gray and white and some of them have black tips. Probably gulls that were nesting on that sinking ship!

edit on 27-3-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm also going with birds on this one.

It's out of focus (most of these vids are) but with alot of slowing down and pausing it looks like the outlines of seagulls.

Can't say for sure but that is certainly my best and most logical guess.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Must be an intelligently controlled object then eh?

I SEEN BETTER FILM ON TEETH.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yep. These are birds. The footage is not very good, so trying to freeze frame just makes them look like blobs rather than add anything useful.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
the thermal image photo shows no signs of it being birds in the slightest, but if that's what you guys wanna go with. It's something, and two of something, that's for sure, and it's flying, that's all we can really tell. Wow, I didn't know we had so many avian experts, and bird watchers on ATS. You guys should get together and form a club.....

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

That IR is white-hot, so fits bird bodies and black wing tips, which would be the coolest part.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Jason Gleave who researches ufo images, and looked at this image, said he doesn't believe they are birds and talks about these images and others in a book he has authored I understand per the story in the link.
edit on 27pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: typo

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
Jason Gleave who researches ufo images, and looked at this image, said he doesn't believe they are birds and talks about these images and others in a book he has authored I understand per the story in the link.

Well... he's just wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join