It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of Nothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sometimes nothing is the simplest explanation. A good example of this was 9/11. US government officials, wanting an excuse to rampage and destabilize the middle east, didn't need to actively plan and carry out the events on 9/11. All they had to do was nothing. All they had to do was order FBI agents to stand down on investigations involving middle east extremists residing inside the US. Stand down long enough doing nothing, and those extremists would ultimately do something that would provide big government the excuse to act.
www.history.com...

Big government wants to take away the public's access to guns just like they wanted to start war in the middle east. In order to get the excuse to do so, all they have to do is not enforce the current laws and ignore requests for help; do that long enough and soon people will want new laws and restrictions.

Sandy Hook and Adam Lanza. Not only were authorities called and warned about him - more than once, but his mother was also actively trying to have him institutionalized. What did the authorities do? Nothing. What did they get? A conversation about new gun laws... a conversation that lead to new gun restrictions not just in Connecticut, but in many cities across the country.

Look at what happened in Broward County, FL. Authorities visited the would be killers house over thirty times in seven years, while never documenting anything on his record. As if that were not enough, authorities also did nothing when people across the country specifically sounded the alarm on this degenerate.

By doing nothing, what has big government gotten? The exact conversation they seek; a civilian population requesting big government disarm the public.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I've got nothing to say

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

So, we did nothing and the hijackers went on to being the best pilots in the history of aviation as we witnessed maneuvers that no pilot could ever achieve, that only a plane that has been programed could pull off such an amazing feat?
Naw
Zero was left to "chance".
As for the public shooting angle? Some were products of a purposeful neglect, but others were "helped along".

edit on 27-3-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

So, we did nothing and the hijackers went on to being the best pilots in the history of aviation as we witnessed maneuvers that no pilot could ever achieve, that only a plane that has been programed could pull off such an amazing feat?

I don't know where you picked up that little bit of fiction, but once in the air it would be trivial to run into a large building. I'm a pilot myself. The hardest part of flying is landing. The rest of it is fairly easy. There were no extraordinary maneuvers required to ht the twin towers. No programming was required. I realize this does not match the cute little story you've swallowed about this, but it does show how gullible people are when they twist facts to match "their truth." The whole idea is completely absurd.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Glad you said something. I was going to say the same thing.
IF you can put a plane on the runway, you could hit a huge building.

There are some videos on youtube of private pilots landing 747's successfully out there with no experience.

This guys would have well beyond ppl hours to be in the cockpit of a commercial plane.

Not that I am sticking to the official story, the commercial pilots commenting on the large fuel tank, or unknown device attached to the bottom of the plane that hit the building in the video was interesting.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I actually tend to agree with this for the most part. History is filled to the brim with examples of events that are labeled as sprawling conspiracies, when really they are nothing more than the result of small incremental steps made either by negligence, ignorance, etc.

I'm not saying that people in power didn't use a national catastrophe to benefit their own agenda, but the sheer amount of variables involved in perfectly planning and executing something from start to finish like 9/11 is just tin-foil hat territory.

I think the government has an educated guess on what would happen if they ignore certain information from reliable sources, let the chips fall where they may by not acting on that info, and then use the resulting fallout to accomplish some of what they want.

To use a simple analogy, if I know that my apartment has issues with an "ancient" boiler, sometimes the best course of action is to willingly let it break so the landlord can install a brand new one.
edit on 27-3-2018 by Omac9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

I don't know where you picked up that little bit of fiction, but once in the air it would be trivial to run into a large building. I'm a pilot myself. The hardest part of flying is landing. The rest of it is fairly easy. There were no extraordinary maneuvers required to ht the twin towers. No programming was required. I realize this does not match the cute little story you've swallowed about this, but it does show how gullible people are when they twist facts to match "their truth." The whole idea is completely absurd.

I am pretty sure the reference is about the Pentagon. That was some serious aerial acrobatics. I'm sure that you could have managed that though?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterMcKill

Yeah that plane was as a speeding missle.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
By doing nothing, what has big government gotten? The exact conversation they seek; a civilian population requesting big government disarm the public.

Interesting, I'm not sure that they could be ready to take advantage as quickly as they do if it's a conspiracy of "nothing".
You could be right tho.

I think the scarier thought is that not only are they actively manipulating everyone, they are doing it for the greater good.

Or even scarier...
Everything's above board and our paranoia is clouding our judgement.

new topics

top topics

join