It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s All The Hubbub About Immigration When These Are The Scary Statistics?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
How can some sanctuary city justify these figures ? What is the ultimate agenda ? There has to be one for no one could actually be this stupid IMO.

Instead of following the law, you released them back into the public?
86,000 criminal aliens were released into American public, not deported!
They committed and were convicted of 231,000 crimes!
In 2015, 196 immigrant criminals, who committed homicides, were released!
Of those 196 criminals, 124 went on to commit homicides again!

There are so many statistics Chairman Chaffetz recites, you would not believe unless you heard them from his opening statement to that congressional hearing, which are in this video.

www.activistpost.com...
youtu.be...

86,000 convicted criminals released back into the public which went on to commit more mayhem and crimes.. Think about those apples ! All under the Obama administration's directives..

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

How can some sanctuary city justify these figures ? What is the ultimate agenda ?

The term Sanctuary "City" deflects blame away from corporate hiring practices. Its not cities that hire undocumented workers its mega corp.

Sanctuary Agro and Livestock should be the term, but like gun violence , Islamic terrorism, and a plethora of other media generated terms, deflection of blame is the order of the day.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

Were else do people live but in cities? Workers wouldn't live anywhere without jobs. Who's hiring them thus providing sanctuary for them?

The midia is owned by the same corporations that cover this up.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I agree and have known several companies who hire illegals. As long as the illegals present a social security number (which they have no problem getting) and a driver's license they are good to work until busted or deported usually for something stupid like a DUI. If they were really good workers they show back up in a few months with a new identity and go back to their old job.. I have seen this with my own eyes in the construction business not that many years ago.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I had a friend who worked as a picker years ago. He remembers workers scattering, running to the four winds whenever Immigration trucks appeared on the horizon.

Thats how he could tell how many undocumented workers there were. A shout went up and everyone ran, disrupting production, leaving him to go home for the day.

He also said during harvest season undocumented workers lived in tent cities on the farm border, usually in irrigation ditches along side the field they were working in at the time. When the job of picking there was done, busses would show up and take them to their next job. How Growers saved on wages, W2 and benefits.

Interesting sideline in the movie about the era, Mr. Majestyk...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I've seen it too. I'm in the trades. Bay Area. Problem is, no one else will do the dirty work. Most are too good to dig, hammer, solder, roof, whatever. But at least kick the ones out who are doing bad s#!t and not contributing.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Obama, Obama, Obama!

People are starting to sound like Jan Brady.

However, speaking of Obama. Obama deported more immigrants than any other president.

abcnews.go.com...

How many people have been deported under Obama?
President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief."

Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

How does he compare to other presidents?
According to governmental data, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history.

In fact, they have deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century.

Yet you're still blaming him. Let it go.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Obama, Obama, Obama!

However, speaking of Obama. Obama deported more immigrants than any other president.

abcnews.go.com...

How many people have been deported under Obama?
President Barack Obama has often been referred to by immigration groups as the "Deporter in Chief."

Between 2009 and 2015 his administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

How does he compare to other presidents?
According to governmental data, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history.

In fact, they have deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century.

Yet you're still blaming him. Let it go.

Nope.

The only reason the Obama admin's numbers are higher is because they inflated their counts by including people who were stopped at the border and sent back to Mexico.

Yes, the practice was started under Dubya but inflated by Obama.

From Snopes:

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back to Mexico each year would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The way I see it you can live your life in fear or not, it's your choice.

I am no more afraid of an immigrant killer than I am of an american one.

And the truth is the only real murderers I have ever come in contact with during my life were natural born americans.

But that doesn't make me think americans commit more murders.

I wonder how many american born murderers are released from jail that have gone on to commit other murders?

Human beings are going to kill each other , it doesn't mater where they were born.

We should focus on the act it self not where the murderer came from.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

True but everyone robber or murdered by an illegal would probably be alive today if the ILLEGAL was kept out to begin with and vetted as a normal legal immigrant

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It has been proven that those statistics are misleading. The numbers were from the illegal aliens that were put on the books for deportation . Not the numbers that were deported
That is some old fake news you have there...
And it still doesn't address the idea behind the original OP
Just another Obama supporter living in the "messiah" world of days gone by
Now , to further the thread along , research how many of those crimes were committed under the Obama policy of allowing mass illegal immigration.

edit on 3/27/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

How can some sanctuary city justify these figures ? What is the ultimate agenda ?

The term Sanctuary "City" deflects blame away from corporate hiring practices. Its not cities that hire undocumented workers its mega corp.

Sanctuary Agro and Livestock should be the term, but like gun violence , Islamic terrorism, and a plethora of other media generated terms, deflection of blame is the order of the day.

Were else do people live but in cities? Workers wouldn't live anywhere without jobs. Who's hiring them thus providing sanctuary for them?

I worked on the eVerify system. How come we don't use it for every new hire?

Follow the money folks. The system is in place, you paid for it, why don't we make it law to use it?

Money.

Ask your federal representatives why the system is not being used.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066

originally posted by: intrptr

I worked on the eVerify system. How come we don't use it for every new hire?

Follow the money folks. The system is in place, you paid for it, why don't we make it law to use it?

Money.

Ask your federal representatives why the system is not being used.

They won't answer you. I'll tell you why. Its impossible to verify undocumented workers when they are trucked across the border in secret and delivered straight to the fields they work in.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

edit on 27-3-2018 by intrptr because: double post

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Obama, Obama, Obama!

But how many did he let in? Probably a lot more than any other president. We know that the influx is down dramatically since he left office.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

That is correct.

However the context of why is important.

It was done to ensure that those crossing illegally would be formally charged and have the charge placed on their records.

Which is a good thing.

And of course it will inflate the numbers. Would it have been higher under previous administrations? IDK.

But I can tell you that here in Miami. I worked in a building with a consulate for el Salvador. I used to see them bringing in orange jump suited deportees by the van load to be sent back.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

www.pewresearch.org...

According to pew. The numbers coming in rose up to about 2007-2008 then remained flat during Obama's tenure.

Looking at the chart there. Bush let the numbers coming in rise. And Obama kept the numbers steady.

Though IMO if you want to stop alot of this illegal immigration we should be going after employers that hire immigrants.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
We need them. At least in the bay area. But definitely, definitely, definitely deport those who do harm to others. If cities can decide what federal laws they will or will not abide by, then they get no federal money. The oakland mayor tipped off the criminals and that's criminal. I think an electronic wall would be the best option. Nothing physical but constant surveillance and a beefed up patrol. Most people I know hate the wall idea. But they're the first ones to lock their doors even when home. Lock up the car at the gas station but hate the idea of locking the border and letting some criminals in. I'm all for legal immigration though. Personally I've had 99% positive interactions with illegals and I work next to a lot of them. We even take turns with music on the job. They get one day, I get the next. But I absolutely don't agree with sanctuary cities. And I live in san francisco

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Stop ALL immigration for 2 years. Clean up the system. Put a new one in place and open the door to the wall to come back in.

We all know now that DACA was nothing but a talking point for many politicians and Trump did not bite. He offered the DNC everything and nothing was done. People remember things like that when voting. Mid-terms are going to be a nioghtmare for the left no matter what the talking box in the living room says....

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Perhaps the outcomes your quoted article refers to were deliberately intended?

Listened to a radio discussion between Viny Eastwood and another bloke quite some months ago. The other bloke had written a book about these disease scares they have from time to time, and vaccinations. He'd he said he'd been thrown into goal a few times for it.

Among other things he said, was that anything that causes early death is good news as far as the government above the government are concerned.

He went on to say its one of the reasons, among others, that they have such long prison sentences in the US is because it stops them from breeding.

edit on 28-3-2018 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: scraedtosleep

True but everyone robber or murdered by an illegal would probably be alive today if the ILLEGAL was kept out to begin with and vetted as a normal legal immigrant

Not really coz they would be killed and murdered by an american citizen anyway eventually.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join