It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land Expropriation Has Begun - Beginning of The End For South Africa?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Every time I read about this, it makes me enormously sad. I wish there was something we could do.

There is. We can contact the White House and Congress and ask them to impose sanctions or take refugee farm families. There are some aid and civil defense organizations one can donate to, not saying who but you can find them.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The last of the native americans wars were fought in the early 20s.

And check the timelines of some of those events before you so obviously get caught up in your feelings.

I dont care how sick and tired you are of it, it shows how sensitive you are.
edit on 12-4-2018 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
South Africa, currently we have affirmative action reversed.

Black Economic Empowerment.

Affirmative Action is supposed to help minorities.

Black Economic Empowerment means that every company must reflect the national population quotas.

Only about ten percent of that is white.

So if 80 percent of the population is black (which it is), then your company or business must be 80 percent black.

All the competent whites and Asians - bye-bye.

Hence no consistent electricity and water.

edit on 12-4-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Every time I read about this, it makes me enormously sad. I wish there was something we could do.

I suppose I can name a few and you can certainly decide for yourself their worth or lack thereof:

Suidlanders - A bona fide civil defense organization
Living Waters Foundation - aid to homeless and destitute South Africans
South Africa Project - informational

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Would be like asking every single American today to leave the United States, only they’ve been there longer

friend, I'm one of the most die hard Americans here, having lived in other nations, and SEEN why we have it better. And my family has been here longer than the US has been a country as well...more than a century before the US existed, in Virginia since 1635. (since then, mostly split to FL and CA).

But...if folks like me were being targeted for home invasion, torture, rape, murder, because of the color of my skin (and the state wasn't doing a thing to stop it? I'd probably be on a flight or a boat out pretty damn quick, and try to make a new start elsewhere (refugee status or not). Not much I can do against a gang of armed thugs busting in while we sleep. I mean, I can shoot maybe one or two before they get us, but it's a numbers game. I'm not Rambo.

edit on 16-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join