It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land Expropriation Has Begun - Beginning of The End For South Africa?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It makes me sick to see such a large amount of good hard working people be treated like this. The rest of the world does nothing, just watches the equivalent of Satan standing before them slitting their brother’s throats.

God rest their souls. It was really bad before, now it’s about to be genocide on a mass scale. And that is not an exaggeration.

Yep, but the world will stay silent, because to condemn the genocide of white people would make them seem "racist"... Mind-boggling, but obviously true. Genocide is genocide, who is killing who should not make a difference in calling it out.

Anyone willing to provide me with a couch to crash on in the states?
I have a visa, so it’ll be legal.

Just need a place to head to when tshtf.

Are you in SA? If so, my advice is to get the hell out of there.

The States? You know there are 30 million Africans there, that want to "kill the white man" too.

All of them don't want to (probably some small portion). But, there's a difference also between "wanting to" and actively doing so.... I really hope you get out of there (and I don't even know what race or creed you are, but it's going to bad no matter what).
edit on 28-3-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
So basically the shoe is on the other foot and the tables have been turned.
edit on 28-3-2018 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

Apparently you don't know the history of how South Africa was settled.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok
I live in cape town.

The situation isn’t as dire as outside observers perceive it to be, especially in the western cape. Folks of all colours and backgrounds get along pretty well, I have a very decent job as well... But I’ve been witnessing the steady economical decline of my country for many years now.

I have cash, so I would just head to the states to start with since I have a visa that won’t expire anytime soon, and plot my next destination from there...

But yes, for the past year or so I’ve been thinking it’s time to get out.
I’ve also been a victim of the violence myself, my dad was shot infront of me when I was 8... So I’m no stranger to the realities of South Africa (luckily he survived, 3 weeks in the icu). That was back in 2001.

I have enough cash to go anywhere in the world, it’s just very difficult to accept that it’s time to leave this country behind... I’ll also have to convince the rest of my family that it’s time, I’m not leaving them behind.

edit on 28-3-2018 by GreenGunther because: Perseve? Who was I kidding?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Hopefully they can have completely their own countries to themselves. Then we can send the rest back too that aren't happy here.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The situation isn’t as dire as outside observers perceive it to be, especially in the western cape

Yet.

I'm sure folks in Zimbabwe thought much the same, right before it all went to hell. It's an earnest and heartfelt warning my friend.

I am so sorry to hear about your father. I know it was years ago, but that is a horrible thing to witness as a kid (or an adult even), I can't even imagine.

Whether you stay or leave, or you're black, or white, or anything else, I wish you only the best of luck, and good health and happiness.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Hopefully they can have completely their own countries to themselves. Then we can send the rest back too that aren't happy here.

That would be the choice of old line AAs whose ancestors fought in every major conflict even before America became a nation, some times as slaves sometimes as free men..

" U" and like minded ppl have fk all to do with that decision, at the very least only first nations ppl can say to us "Black folks" with any justification.. Brah !!!….sorry man but all y'all need to bounce up outta here no exceptions..

edit on 28-3-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

You are a fool. And you will virtue signal until the end. Your attitude is why innocent white farmers will die gruesome deaths in SA.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Dreams of Wakanda.

Gets?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I don't know, but isn't that persecuting a minority in that nation? Their government is Whack! I wonder if any country will start a war with them for how they are treating their people? That is what they did with Saddam Hussein.

It has been argued that America persecuted a minority...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
So a ton of black SA folks are going to go and take farms..divide it up, set their roots down, and then starve because they destroyed all the farmland to have a bit of squatting land

Guess we should get those care packages ready. USA always flips the bill for other nations stupidity

Yeah, I guess blacks never learned how to farm?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: caterpillage
Only once south Africa can rid itself of the white vermin that has taken their sacred lands from them, will they truely prosper and become a true world power.

Sarcasm

Wakunda!

MAGA!!!

make africa great again.

People walked a million miles to leave that place for 200k yrs.

Africa will be fine after a rough period. Once they breakaway from the table prepared for them and create their own table.

The previous owners of Africa will try and make it as difficult as possible so that they and their supporters can use the "See what happens when you don't have us ruling you?"

But Africa is a nation with enough resources to be self-sustaining, moreso than any other continent.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

You suppose the land was just...empty?

Have you taken into account that Africans are a migratory people?

At one time not many people lived in Montana. If a group of Mexicans moved there would they have Rights to that land?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Who would fill the void ? .... China ?

Why would the void need to be filled? Africans had been taking care of Africans for millennia before colonization.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
If people outside South Africa knew what was really going on they would just puke !
southafricatoday.net...

southafricatoday.net...

www.independent.co.uk...

southafricatoday.net...

southafricatoday.net...

A farm manager (40) was tied up with wire, hands behind his back and repeatedly stabbed and hacked to death by attackers. His wife was raped by attackers.

The victim was dragged 100m from where him and his wife were initially attacked and was then hung from a wire by his feet after which he was stabbed until he died.

Are you familiar with the atrocities southern American Blacks suffered as their land was snatched?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
If only the blacks could have realized they would have won a larger victory by fixing the country and treating whites fairly (unlike whites did under apartheid) than they could ever win by taking over the country by force. They are only showing their true savage selves, which is what SA whites have been saying since DAY ONE!.

Well Folks, looks like the whites were right. you can take the savage out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the savage. savage they were, are and ever will be. amen. There is no hope for the race if they go forward with this.

Are you aware of the savagery displayed to Southern American Blacks when their land was taken? Do you support reparations or fair distribution to those displaced and often murdered blacks?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reydelsol
When the famine and poverty set in absolutely NO aid should be given, none zip nadda.

Let them rot in the own mess they are about to create.

I agree!

Let them suffer and then RISE from colonization!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Give me one example of whites rioting and looting in the USA. HMMMMMM. Martin Luther King assassination= riots, Rodney King beating=riots, and the riots in St. Louis. I don't know about you but life is nothing but a series of comparative analysis. Blacks in this country and elsewhere riot for what ever reason. Fact not prejudice.

I only question why blacks didn't riot when lynchings and land grabs were going on in the U.S.A.

Some would call the destruction of Tulsa, OK a riot? Only because it was whites attacking blacks...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bearmonger
a reply to: nOraKat

You are a fool. And you will virtue signal until the end. Your attitude is why innocent white farmers will die gruesome deaths in SA.

The extreme excesses of colonial rule are not in dispute. nOraKat is right about a legacy of abusing 3rd world peoples. For them the history still feels recent, especially when politicians use that to explain why they are so poor. Yes, they would still be poor if colonialism had never touched them but they do not think in those terms. They see what others have (usually the White Europeans) and rightly believe that much of their wealth was taken from underneath them in the form of natural resources. If those resources had not been taken they would be able to develop them and have that wealth.

Apartheid apologists say it wasn't so bad and the ANC will say it was a chamber of horrors. The reality was somewhere in between. Each tribe was given land to develop as their own - the so-called Bantustans or homelands. Having so many tribes it was felt this was the best way to avoid social friction. At the same time this required the removal of 4 million people from what would become Whites only areas. The system of racial classification and required pass cards was a source of contention (Ver are your papers?) and oppression. The Apartheid system was a stop gap measure to maintain order, unfair to be sure but without which we can see the results today.

The ruling party is Communist and threatening to socialize everything so in that respect you are right - give them an inch and they will take a mile. The transition to full democracy was not handled correctly. There simply were not enough Blacks with the education and skills to take over the positions they now have. There is also the slimy hand of corruption everywhere enriching the elites and their friends. The power should have been handed over in stages, over decades as people were trained to do the necessary functions to keep a modern society going. It is Zimbabwe all over again in many ways as impatience destroyed any chance of sane and peaceful transition.

Shutting off dialogue, remaining stuck in inflexible dogma cannot solve anything. Negotiation and concessions are how to keep the peace while still moving towards the future. The fate of the Boers hangs in the balance and it is highly regrettable that so many of them are paying such a steep price for the mistakes of past generations. Many Western countries share in the blame for placing so much pressure on the South African government to change before they were ready.

Thoughtfulness is not virtue signalling but the opposite. It is being open to dialogue, negotiation and change while keeping the facts firmly in hand. Rest assured that if Apartheid had not ended there would still be much blood already shed. Revolution was being threatened from within while fighting insurgents from the outside. After the fall of Rhodesia their only friend in the region was gone and one more border was open for trouble. They were beleaguered and worn out from years of terrorism, war and looming revolt and they basically surrendered.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Well thing is, the ones over here can go back when the colonizers return to Europe. Is that fair?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join