It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land Expropriation Has Begun - Beginning of The End For South Africa?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Hey no offense but it seems most of the posts here say Black people are incompetent and 2 posts above “stabey, rapey “ animals.

I can imagine that many of those societies led good peaceful lives before they were taken over and devastated.

Thank you. While race is a major factor it is possible to discuss racial issues without resorting to slurs, innuendo and outright racist commentary.

Racist comments are not welcome in this thread or anywhere on ATS..

Are we here to learn or just looking for echo chambers to hear our own view?
Challenge your views by actually listening to the other side.
Once we recognize the humanity of each other we can begin to discuss issues rationally.
These are the core values of what ATS is about.

Poverty and the mob mentality are not unique to any group, both make people do extreme things.
Many of the issues discussed here are a product of one or both of the above.
The faults for these problems and the answers to them lie within us but only if we are willing to listen.
edit on 27-3-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My buddy from Durban said no land grabs. Rogue communities pushing their luck. He said The reality is the land grabs won't happen cause most of the land is owned by financial institutions and corporations. He said the hype is about votes for next year and will disappear after the elections.

And as a side note 2 little black boys were found with multiple stab wounds and just the left ear cut off. 7 year old kids and a witch doctor has been arrested. They believe the louder the victim screams the more ancestor spirits are attracted to the ritual site for blessings.

Point is we in the West will never understand south Africa.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Answers to the problems?
That's not the issue....
Its about the lack of action taken by the world to illuminate the problems that have answers already...
Step one eliminate greed
Step two choose to help
Step three actually help

Time for everyone to stop playing stupid

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

It all depends on how its sold.

A racially sensitive, hard working population that is willing to apply for work visas in order to build a path towards citizenship. Exactly what we need here right now.

Once here they can ask for asylum.

Having violent mobs terrorize you back home based on your race and caused by political upheaval merits asylum.

They just need some help from the right promoter.

edit on 3 27 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Answers to the problems?
That's not the issue....
Its about the lack of action taken by the world to illuminate the problems that have answers already...
Step one eliminate greed
Step two choose to help
Step three actually help

Time for everyone to stop playing stupid

Eliminate greed? Check. We've done that so stunningly well in the West we can make a crusade of it.
Step 2? Most people want to help. Maybe I'm naive but I choose to believe most people are good at heart.
Step 3 - Actually help? What would actually help? I've heard pretty much 2 opinions on that: A) send guns to the Boers (farmers) and B) just give up the land and move out.

I don't play at stupid, I'm full on ignorant.
Tell us what needs to be done, I'm all ears.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

People that do not live there can not possibly understand the situation or know how to fix it.
Agree?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
So a ton of black SA folks are going to go and take farms..divide it up, set their roots down, and then starve because they destroyed all the farmland to have a bit of squatting land

Guess we should get those care packages ready. USA always flips the bill for other nations stupidity

The BBC did an undercover documentary of what happens to a multi-million dollar farm with state-of-the-art equipment when it is taken over by militias. First they raid the farmhouse for valuables. They take turns riding the farm machinery around the fields for fun, until they run out of oil. They'll sell the spare oil and parts for money. Every evening they'll shoot one of the cattle to cook, until all the cattle are gone. They'll tear apart the farmhouse and outbuildings for building materials to make their mud huts. Damage from rainwater then destroys the machinery.
Locals leave the area because the farrmhouse shop can no longer sell produce. Then the militias leave for elsewhere because they cannot get good.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Give me one example of whites rioting and looting in the USA. HMMMMMM. Martin Luther King assassination= riots, Rodney King beating=riots, and the riots in St. Louis. I don't know about you but life is nothing but a series of comparative analysis. Blacks in this country and elsewhere riot for what ever reason. Fact not prejudice.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Everyone needs to gtfo, let it burn....
edit on 27 3 2018 by Artlogic because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

In essence, you aren't wrong.

Folks in this thread are sugar coating it. This is straight up state-sponsored genocide.

It's a repeat of Zimbabwe all over again, and it will have the same outcome.

You can't discuss South Africa and tiptoe around race. It is a fundamental element of the problems there.

The advice is good. If you are the group being killed in the genocide, get the hell out...and let them all starve afterwards.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

People that do not live there can not possibly understand the situation or know how to fix it.
Agree?

No more and no less than people anywhere can understand what is happening outside of their own countries. Schools here in the US teach little if nothing about South Africa and there's a lack of coverage by the MSM - at least since Apartheid was abolished. But boy did the world care in the years pre -1994! Every night was riots, bombings, necklacing and condemnation of the South African regime. Everyone boycotted their goods and pop singers boosted their careers grandstanding in Sun City. I remember that well. Since then? - almost no news.

We have to at least try understanding cultures outside of our own, especially in the age of multicultural assimilation. South Africa is a good example of what can happen when you have multiple racial and ethnic groups striving for power. Over a dozen languages and African tribes though many are not native to SA and have moved there during the last century, Whites who are split between Dutch descendant Boers and English along with a large population of Indian and Chinese. Add in those of mixed ancestry!

I think South Africa is critical not only for geopolitical and strategic reasons but for all human societies of mixed ancestry. How do we work out who gets what - and why? If they can do it I feel good that anyone can. The US, UK and their former dominions along with most of Europe will be dealing with similar issues - that is why we must pay attention, learn from their successes and mistakes. Our collective futures depend on figuring this out.

We may never be able to know exactly how others view the world but aside from understanding what alternative is there? Genocide.
edit on 28-3-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Give me one example of whites rioting and looting in the USA. HMMMMMM. Martin Luther King assassination= riots, Rodney King beating=riots, and the riots in St. Louis. I don't know about you but life is nothing but a series of comparative analysis. Blacks in this country and elsewhere riot for what ever reason. Fact not prejudice.

Name one Black mass shooter.

There are literally hundreds of White riots that happened during mining, steel and railway worker protests.

When was the last Asian/American riot? Despite being forced in to concentration camps for 3 years Japanese Americans avoided violence and many served with distinction fighting against imperial Japan. You would have to go back to the 1800's when there were Anti-Chinese laws enacted to find any.

Facts? There's lots of those to make about any argument you like.
Let's avoid stereotyping, please.
edit on 27-3-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Give me one example of whites rioting and looting in the USA.

sports team wins championship....

too easy

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

In essence, you aren't wrong.

Folks in this thread are sugar coating it. This is straight up state-sponsored genocide.

It's a repeat of Zimbabwe all over again, and it will have the same outcome.

You can't discuss South Africa and tiptoe around race. It is a fundamental element of the problems there.

The advice is good. If you are the group being killed in the genocide, get the hell out...and let them all starve afterwards.

A number of posters are not aware of South African history, the amount of farmers already dead, and the manner of their demise....brutal stuff....this is a tribal takeover, with lashings of Marxist madness.
It's going to get very very ugly, the suidlanders won't back down, war is coming......

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Those who forget the lessons of the past are doomed to repeat them. All one needs to do is look at what mugarbage did to the once beautiful and prosperous Zimbabwe (south Rhodesia). That's what is coming to south africa and has been coming since 1994. If you can leave south africa, leave. Better to go with your lives somewhat intact than in a body bag. There is no reasoning with a government of greed and a landscape of fools, and you simply cannot fix rabid stupidity.

Cheers - Dave

What's tragically laughable is the number of people defending confiscation who hold up Mugabe as a hero of Black liberation. Mandela looks like a saint by comparison, Zuma too.

I agree that Mugabe makes Mandela look sort of like a Saint with murderous tendancies, but if you know how bad Mandela and that bitch Winnie actually were, it disproportionately makes Mugabe look like even more of a monster. If anyone out there thinks trump is bad, just imagine Zuma running the US lol, especially after taking a shower to get rid of AIDS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Putting this up for a reference because South Africa likely won't be much different than Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) when it's all said and done. Things may go crazy for a few months or it could be a drawn out process over decades.

The white population of Zimbabwe reached a peak of about 296,000 in 1975, representing just over 8% of the population. It fell to around 120,000 in 1999 and to less than 50,000 in 2002.[7] The white population of Zimbabwe was listed as 28,732 in the 2012 census.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

90% of the White population of Rhodesia dead or left.

The White population in South Africa is around 4 million now - they can look forward to going from 4 million to around 400,00.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
So a ton of black SA folks are going to go and take farms..divide it up, set their roots down, and then starve because they destroyed all the farmland to have a bit of squatting land

Guess we should get those care packages ready. USA always flips the bill for other nations stupidity

Don’t forget they will first brutally murder and rape the white farmers like they have been doing for years by the THOUSANDS per year. Oh and yeah they will then starve but not because they destroy the land but because they are too lazy to do the work needed to keep the livestock going and the food growing.

They will murder the children, women and men, rape, pillage and plunder, and eat all the animals and crops. Then be too lazy to work to keep it going and just live like the animals they are.

It makes me sick to see such a large amount of good hard working people be treated like this. The rest of the world does nothing, just watches the equivalent of Satan standing before them slitting their brother’s throats.

God rest their souls. It was really bad before, now it’s about to be genocide on a mass scale. And that is not an exaggeration.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Anyone willing to provide me with a couch to crash on in the states?
I have a visa, so it’ll be legal.

Just need a place to head to when tshtf.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Whatever China does, it won't be racist for them to do it, and I fully look for them to step in and take over as soon as it's to their advantage to do so.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

The States? You know there are 30 million Africans there, that want to "kill the white man" too.

Nah, point directly East dude, just keep going East over the water until you get to the next big island......then you will be safe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join