It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land Expropriation Has Begun - Beginning of The End For South Africa?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
If people outside South Africa knew what was really going on they would just puke !
southafricatoday.net...

southafricatoday.net...

www.independent.co.uk...

southafricatoday.net...

southafricatoday.net...

A farm manager (40) was tied up with wire, hands behind his back and repeatedly stabbed and hacked to death by attackers. His wife was raped by attackers.

The victim was dragged 100m from where him and his wife were initially attacked and was then hung from a wire by his feet after which he was stabbed until he died.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
These are humans we are discussing. The death and destruction, which, unfortunately their corrupt politicians cannot see, is catastrophic.

The ensuing chaos and loss of any hope for future generations, as well as the present, is lost. With the land grab sanctioned by the government, and intense racial hatred for the white race, they will become easy prey for a takeover by their ensuing neighbors. An African War, destabilizing their entire continent, could be brewing.

Due to the political situation, I wonder if the fleeing populace will request sanctuary here or in Europe and how that will play out. And how would that affect the rest of the world?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
I wonder if any country will start a war with them for how they are treating their people? That is what they did with Saddam Hussein.

I donno...they got any oil?
edit on 27-3-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: style

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

And yet some doubled back colonising , taking stuff they never paid for to begin with. while they did well for themselves the coloniza made the Wakandans destitute they turned certain once flourishing regions into the shtholes it has now become.
allthatsinteresting.com...
Yet Wakandans dare not seek to address those issues, I do agree that the methods being employed now, will be destructive to all, if we agree that this is a new path, then the former coloniza are now Wakandans and rule of law should apply to all.

edit on 27-3-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

There is no way the Boers will take this sitting down. If it really does happen universally in South Africa then they'll fight back. Those farmers fought the British Empire to a standstill, there's got to be a way to preserve their lands today with all the modern tech available. Maybe a couple of targeted assasinations to get the message across to the EFF like taking out Malema with a bullet. A Putin style warning to others..................

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I'm confused.

Are you using a make believe comic book to attempt to rewrite the history of South Africa?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: Spider879

I'm confused.

Are you using a make believe comic book to attempt to rewrite the history of South Africa?

Don't be, I was replying to Burgerbuddy's post in the same tongue in cheek way he started.
Burgerbuddy said.

Wakunda! 

MAGA!!! 

make africa great again. 

People walked a million miles to leave that place for 200k yrs.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If only the blacks could have realized they would have won a larger victory by fixing the country and treating whites fairly (unlike whites did under apartheid) than they could ever win by taking over the country by force. They are only showing their true savage selves, which is what SA whites have been saying since DAY ONE!.

Well Folks, looks like the whites were right. you can take the savage out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the savage. savage they were, are and ever will be. amen. There is no hope for the race if they go forward with this.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Those who forget the lessons of the past are doomed to repeat them. All one needs to do is look at what mugarbage did to the once beautiful and prosperous Zimbabwe (south Rhodesia). That's what is coming to south africa and has been coming since 1994. If you can leave south africa, leave. Better to go with your lives somewhat intact than in a body bag. There is no reasoning with a government of greed and a landscape of fools, and you simply cannot fix rabid stupidity.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Who would fill the void ? .... China ?

Since you mention them -

These figures may not still be current but South Africa has:
85% of the world's platinum deposits
82% of the world chromium deposits
plus several other strategic minerals necessary for modern technology.

I'm trying to figure out if perhaps China wants South Africa to collapse or would they benefit by propping up the status quo?
I don't know who gets how much of their resources from South Africa, for some reason that information isn't readily available online.
At any rate the spice must flow as they say regardless of what happens.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Those who forget the lessons of the past are doomed to repeat them. All one needs to do is look at what mugarbage did to the once beautiful and prosperous Zimbabwe (south Rhodesia). That's what is coming to south africa and has been coming since 1994. If you can leave south africa, leave. Better to go with your lives somewhat intact than in a body bag. There is no reasoning with a government of greed and a landscape of fools, and you simply cannot fix rabid stupidity.

Cheers - Dave

What's tragically laughable is the number of people defending confiscation who hold up Mugabe as a hero of Black liberation. Mandela looks like a saint by comparison, Zuma too.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

In addition to their legitimate anger against Whites for Apartheid policy, Black South Africans are also victims of years of Marxist propaganda demonizing the Whites. Much of the attitudes were politically calculated to instill anger and envy. Given that much of the promise of change from Apartheid has been squandered the average Black there is still wondering where is that change? Land has been dangled in front of them like a carrot for years and what we see is patience coming to an end. Poverty and hopelessness are powerful forces when finally unleashed. Property rights mean nothing to those who have nothing.
edit on 27-3-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
2 more grabs with EFF blessing:

On Saturday morning, nearly 1500 people tried to occupy land in two separate incidents, first at the University of Witwatersrand near Marlboro way in Johannesburg and later also at the luxurious Waterfall Estate in Midrand.

Avalanches start with just a few small stones.

southafricatoday.net...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
When the famine and poverty set in absolutely NO aid should be given, none zip nadda.

Let them rot in the own mess they are about to create.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Africa - being left behind for 200K years!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey no offense but it seems most of the posts here say Black people are incompetent and 2 posts above “stabey, rapey “ animals.

It’s a terrible view, not that I support any such uprising but just pointing that out.

I would imagine that before European Colonialism there were some people who can live decent lives for themselves, granted not like modern cities but who says modern cities and civilization is better.

I think that is the pretext of the European Colonialists - to imagine them as incompetent savages that need your help which gives you reason to go in there and take all their sh*t and relegate them to slaves and second class citizens.

USA, India, Hawaii, South America, Africa, the Caribbean .. (and the list goes on) yeah the natives were all incompetent savages incapable of governing themselves.

I can imagine that many of those societies led good peaceful lives before they were taken over and devastated.
edit on 27-3-2018 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Just like other land grabs in the past.

When the country starts to starve they can beg the farmers to come back. Maybe they will react once the hyperinflation kicks in. Happens every time this is done.

The US should invite the famers here.
edit on 3 27 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Africa - being left behind for 200K years!

Really?? While I agree these guys in power setting things in motion may result in ruinous consequences for all, your lack of knowledge about Africa is appalling and dripping with barely concealed racism, exactly the type of mindset that drove white settlers to murder and plunder their way across Africa, taking stuff that didn't belonged to them, not pay for a thing.

the first generation destroyed what they found, their later descendants claimed nothing was there in the first place in order to continue justifying White Supremacist rule, the very real fact is Africans never needed Europeans, they did pretty darn well without them right up to the 16th century, when things began to go south for the next 500yrs, and the African dark age began.

Another dude above u condemned, not just South African Blacks but all in Africa to famine, but that's white supremacy for ya..kill em all and let god sought out the good ones.[

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: SaturnFX
So a ton of black SA folks are going to go and take farms..divide it up, set their roots down, and then starve because they destroyed all the farmland to have a bit of squatting land

Guess we should get those care packages ready. USA always flips the bill for other nations stupidity

This will be a disaster of continental proportions, something no nation has the power to alleviate. People will be swarming in from Zimbabwe and Angola in search of the free land they keep hearing about. Investors will be pulling their money out from everything but mining and the South African economy will collapse. I hate watching disasters unfold in slow motion, it's painful to see what could have been avoided. The politics of hate, resentment and liberation will bear their bitter fruit.

Sounds kinda like Karma to me! Justly deserved Karma at that.
But there could be an even worse outcome, i.e., as starvation due to famine combined with squalid living conditions overwhelming the abandonned sanitation system gives rise to disease, there's an even greater likelihood that some pandemic pathogen will erupt amongst the population that will spread out of the continent. Ebola or plague on steroids.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The US should invite the famers here.

You know damned good and well that'll never happen!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join