It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The astronauts wives perspective.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
first there was the endless politic threads, now there are endless flat earth posts
the ride never ends....

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

What I believe or do not believe is of little importance. Their are a few anomalies that need to be addressed.

getting ahead of yourself here??

how about first, you address why everyone was fooled into thinking that the LEM was only tested once AND blew up?

because im pretty sure that never happened.. but you seem to believe everyone was fooled into thinking that is precisely what happened.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

This one says it better than I could, and has some interesting history, regards to the grabbing of the Nazi scientists, already worked out between Russia and America before the end of the War. Since at the moment America hasn't really got much of a Space program, and relies on Russia to get things into orbit . It's well worth viewing. When the Chief Geologist in Washington was asked if they were really "Moon rock" he laughed and was dead a few days later. As were a few more relevant people in the know that were about to talk to much. Their is a history of faking this type of thing and the Russians are just as bad

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

and theres the change, you still going to ignore the part where you sated the LEM was only tested once and that it blew up?

p.s. Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. - anonentity

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Grandpa here let me tell you for a fact America did land on the moon and I remember every moment of it .
So people who say this are calling 100 million other people liars .

Saying 100 million people all over the planet could be fooled into a fake moon landing is a insult to our intelligence .
Ham radio operators all over the planet were tuned in Ham Telescope owners all over the world had there scopes trained on the moon .

Millions of people had DIRECT views of the event from 1000 s of places Out side any Government controls .
You really expect people to agree with your delusions because you can not pass a basic science class .
So 1000 s of ham radio operators all faked it 1000 s of privet people who watched through telescopes are all in on it .
Every Government on the planet just went meekly along with this faked moon landing Never mind the fact they could have blackmailed the heck out of the US .

Never mind the fact Exposing it as a fake would have brought America down so many pegs they could become the dominant country .
In what reality would Russia have just went along with it being faked what possible incentive could we have offered to keep there mouth shut ? When by exposing a fake would have easily MADE them the Undisputed world leader in every science - industry - And economical level .

My god exposing it as fake would have gotten them BILLIONS in new trades as country's went to Them for the next newest space teck .

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

So your telling me that a country that got many missions to the moon without a major cock up with no back up, 250 thousand miles away, and today has to rely on Russian rockets to get humans out of Earths orbit? a country that has never claimed to have gone up there because of the radiation belts. America who supposedly put humans on the moon, then suddenly decided not to bother any more, and cant recreate the tech to do it anyway, and has lost all the film in the archives. Supposedly the greatest step for mankind, and they have lost the film! I say bull# baffles brains.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Nobody is taking anyone out of earth orbit right now.

If you look at the NASA budget as a percentage of the annual federal budget, during Apollo development it peaked at 4%. During the last 20 years or so, it's peaked at just over 0.8%. In Constant 2014 dollars, they average less than during Apollo, with significantly more to do, beyond developing a new rocket system.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

They have not lost the film.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

No "major cock ups"?

Apart from Apollos 1 and 13, obviously.

And no, they have not "lost all the film in the archives".

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: schuyler

Its easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

Yes, all one needs is video software and a YouTube account and they can fool the multitudes of ignorant outs there.

"The shills are multiplying" Wow here we have valid points to be addressed, and we go into a feeding frenzy

what valid points?

You posted a youtube video and then another one.

What valid points?

can you point them out?

So any one who asks valid questions about the accepted official narrative is now a "flat earthier" me thinks we are a bit further along the path to 1984 than I first thought.

Please ask them and point out the valid points and questions.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Oh my. This guy is the epitome of the saying 'A little knowledge is a dangerous thing'

His sheer ignorance of wave propagation is astounding.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join