It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who *really* cares if Stormy Daniels "sampled" some of President Trump's genetic material?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Bust them too, at least they arent calling for open borders and at least try to hide their racism. LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Who cares?
The people who criticized us when we cared about Bill in the oval office....

Typical liberal double standards.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Bust them too, at least they arent calling for open borders and at least try to hide their racism. LOL

Apparently even Trump himself has backtracked on the "Wall" so essentially the borders are still open.

How can you trust a man that bails on his #1 campaign promise?

edit on 28-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Dont care, he was just Donald Trump at the time, not President, his time, his money, his life, I much prefered him then as the joker on reality TV.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I believe some on the left set out juet to stop him from building the wall.

#Resist movement was successful in blocking it by fear mongering and outright lies about why where and how on the wall.

Not so much on backtracking on campaign promises so much as liberal reacting to the phantoms they created

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ok, so someone correct me if I'm wrong since I'm a bit scatterbrained with all the subjects I've been perusing today, but in summary this is how I view the current situation:

It all boils down to the fact that Trump denies he had an affair with Stormy while at the same time there is a payoff to her by Michael Cohen, so he's caught in a catch 22 type situation:

The NDA says PP can't leak pictures and texts against DD. Stormy says she's PP. If Donald denies being DD, there's nobody to enforce the NDA, so she can leak to her heart's content. If Donald admits to being DD, then Michael Cohen is guilty of (fed and state) campaign finance violations since the 130k he paid was never disclosed anywhere. And Donald probably is too (although there's some possibility that Cohen can completely fall on the sword if he chooses).

(edit): Also forgot to mention, adultery is a crime in New York. You can't legally form a corporation for the purposes of paying hush money to cover up a crime, which further makes this obstruction of justice.

Am I understanding the totality of the scenario or have I missed something obvious?
edit on 13pm18fpmWed, 28 Mar 2018 14:13:26 -0500America/ChicagoWed, 28 Mar 2018 14:13:26 -0500 by Wayfarer because: additional info

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I believe some on the left set out juet to stop him from building the wall.

#Resist movement was successful in blocking it by fear mongering and outright lies about why where and how on the wall.

Not so much on backtracking on campaign promises so much as liberal reacting to the phantoms they created

Blame it on the "phantoms" eh?

I got ya...it's always someone else fault isn't it. Time for the Republicans to finally take personal responsibility like they always tell others to do.

It's getting real now....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Are you honestly denying the success at heel dragging from the left with all the filibusters and no-shows to votes and meetings?

The left hasnt tried and was never successful at stopping the Orange Russian Hitler... at all...with anything?

You give him too much credit.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Are you honestly denying the success at heel dragging from the left with all the filibusters and no-shows to votes and meetings?

The left hasnt tried and was never successful at stopping the Orange Russian Hitler... at all...with anything?

You give him too much credit.

At the same time, Trump is in power, and Republican's control the house and senate. To argue that the 'left' has stymied building of the wall because 'nonsense reasons' is asinine. The fact that Democrats have thwarted Trump and Republican's in this regard is more a factor of the disjointed relationship Trump has with Republican senators than of the overwhelming power of the minority (let that last line sink in).
edit on 13am18famThu, 29 Mar 2018 07:21:39 -0500America/ChicagoThu, 29 Mar 2018 07:21:39 -0500 by Wayfarer because: grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Ok, so someone correct me if I'm wrong since I'm a bit scatterbrained with all the subjects I've been perusing today, but in summary this is how I view the current situation:

It all boils down to the fact that Trump denies he had an affair with Stormy while at the same time there is a payoff to her by Michael Cohen, so he's caught in a catch 22 type situation:

Surely a one off business transaction is not an affair

Sounds like a good minimum rate to me !! Wonder if she declared

it to the tax man!!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: FHomerK

i care because i hold my elected officials to a higher standard than i have for civilians.
we should care when a leader shows a lack of character. this person represents us all. our elected officials should be a beacon of integrity, a person who we can look to for leadership.

we haven't had a real leader in the united states in a long time.

well you shouldn't care. You shouldn't let things like this ruin your day or week or month or life.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join