It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who *really* cares if Stormy Daniels "sampled" some of President Trump's genetic material?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Last night on 60 minutes, Stormy Daniels claimed she had sex with President Trump years earlier. Stormy Daniels was a stripper from Las Vegas Nevada. And 360Daily.net Las Vegas received this Facebook message screen shot marked from Stormy Daniels to her friend in which Daniels allegedly denies having sex with “him” not once but twice in the same message.

360daily.net...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: olaru12
Plenty of Conservative Christians have had enough of his bullying, lies, unfaithfulness to Melania, and they now see how Trump has tried to manipulate the Christian Right for his political and egotistical agenda.

I don't believe that for a second.
Or a 2nd corinthians.

Anyone who believed he was a real christian wouldn't have been capable of voting.

Oh no, some kid on the interwebs doesn't believe me. I don't think I can handle this kind of rejection.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wish not for good weather or a 75% approval rating. There would be nothing to talk about. Trump is the spitting image of todays American culture, a bitch slap of truth, a mirrior procisely reflecting our hypocricies. He's the blister of America, a wound that won't heal unless it's exposed to the sun instead of covered by fearful bandages, unexposed, where it will fester and infect, spreading through out the body. And, ultimately, killing the whole damn thing.
edit on 27-3-2018 by Starhooker because: Cuz breh

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Plenty of Conservative Christians have had enough of his bullying, lies, unfaithfulness to Melania, and they now see how Trump has tried to manipulate the Christian Right for his political and egotistical agenda.

I don't believe that for a second.
Or a 2nd corinthians.

Anyone who believed he was a real christian wouldn't have been capable of voting.

Oh no, some kid on the interwebs doesn't believe me. I don't think I can handle this kind of rejection.

Be strong!
In time the wounds will heal.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Username Checks out.

Welcome to ATS, Stormy!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Gracias amigo. Long time lurker here. Recently bedridden for a few days so I figured I'd spout my crappy, worthless thoughts. Good news though for you beautiful peeps, I'll be mobile quite soon and back in the real world, free from the dead end bickerings, where it's not even close to being as terrible and disconcerting as is portrayed on our screens. Where most people are cool to each other, where most of their attention is focused on the life and loves around them. Hardly swayed by the stinkles served to them on smartphone platters. Where most smile, able to rise above manufactured division, holding their happiness tight, unwilling to drop it at the slightest disagreement. Seems a lot of folks can't be content without an argument, fight, or struggle in their lives. Human nature I guess. Glad I'm not one.
The name comes from my childhood/teenage years. Loved fishing at night, always looking up, wishing I could cast out and catch a star with my pole. Never could, but my dreams are my fondest memories.
edit on 27-3-2018 by Starhooker because: Pizza

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

He did not sign the NDA..try again

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Well...Trump surely believed that the American people cared enough to send his shyster lawyer to pay this woman $160,000 prior to the election to keep her shut...

So puh-leaze, don't come and tell us now that this shouldn't be an issue, when in fact it absolutely is a -$160,000 issue at that.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
a reply to: FHomerK

Well, most..... Entertainers...... Have one addiction or another.

On the main question, nobody cares except the media and the die hard extreme lefters. Just like with Bill, the only people that cared was the media and the die hard extreme righters.

At the end of the day it was nothing illegal, nothing criminal, nothing to write home about..... And I'd guess around 82% of Americans share the same sentiment.

And I'm sure you want your children to be just like them.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Half of Trump's base think sex is evil, so they should denounce him.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Half of Trump's base think sex is evil, so they should denounce him.

And deplorable.

Don't forget deplorable.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
DNA breaks down fast. Monica Lewinsky presented DNA on blue dress within a month or so. If this happened, it happened more than 10 years ago, likely to late for DNA to be preserved.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Umberto
Right?
It's obvious and this argument is too.
If he didn't do it what did he pay her $130,000.00to keep quiet about?

The elephant in his lie..

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Because he paid her $130,000.00 to keep quiet. Because they has an NDA.
What were they not disclosing for $130,000.00?

You don't really think he didn't # her do you?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Or her.

Generic. I read that as bad. I read that as boring and didn't get the job done.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Need a source on that one!

...Half of the Left's base wants cheap brown labor from Mexico...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

DONALD TRUMP IS shaking up his administration yet again. And the recent shuffles and new blood is an ominous sign that things can actually get worse. Much worse. This week on Intercepted: Famed women’s rights attorney Gloria Allred, who has a case against Trump that may result in her deposing the president, analyzes his legal battles ahead. The former national security briefer to George H.W. Bush, Ray McGovern, talks about John Bolton, Russia, and the CIA’s twitter account engaging in domestic propaganda by campaigning for Gina Haspel. McGovern, who spent 27 years at the CIA, also explains why the elder Bush called Bolton and his crew the “crazies.” Jared Kushner has a new bromance with the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman, but MBS has apparently been running around bragging that he has Kushner “in his pocket.” The Intercept’s Ryan Grim and Alex Emmons talk about Kushner, the Presidential Daily Brief, and MBS’s royal putsch that made him next in line for the Saudi throne. And punk musician Alice Bags of The Bags talks about the early punk scene in Los Angeles, feminism, and her career, and we hear music from her new album, “Blueprint.”

theintercept.com...

Jeremy on Gloria Allred: "She is hated by many powerful man"

Well. After listening to this interview, I'd guess that some people better take special care when she does...

Glory to Gloria, keep hitting em hard until they're all red!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: trueBeAll
DNA breaks down fast. Monica Lewinsky presented DNA on blue dress within a month or so. If this happened, it happened more than 10 years ago, likely to late for DNA to be preserved.

DNA can last hundreds of years. Under ideal conditions millions.

www.livescience.com...

They have use old DNA samples to exonerate innocent people who were jailed in error.
edit on 3282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Who wouldn't splooge on them fun bags?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

...Half of the Left's base wants cheap brown labor from Mexico...

The left?

Who hires the most cheap brown labor?

www.texastribune.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join