It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who *really* cares if Stormy Daniels "sampled" some of President Trump's genetic material?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

No, you care because it goes against your idea of what is wrong or right.

You or anyone else really aren't qualified to judge.

A man and his wifes sex activity isn't anyone's business.

The agreements they may have are nobodys biz.

There are quite a few girls out there with endometriosis that can't have sex and are open with their husbands, so they can keep them happy with the physical side of sex.

Maybe it's bs, maybe she agreed to it, who knows/cares.

I don't want to have sex with the pres, I want him to help make a favorable small business atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Personally don't give a flying fig for anyone's extra-marital affairs. Only if it is directly linked to some sort of corruption and abuse of office or say.... that person runs on a platform of Family Values and all that goes with that.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

At Least he got SOME Guys back in the Horny 80's , Jealous ? .........Ahem....
edit on 26-3-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic

Didn't see it, don't care.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The honor and character of the President of the United States is MY business.

Ok, so how far back do you want to go? It seems what he does DURING his Presidency is what important. Obama's coke feed gay lover didn't mean very much, so why should Trump shagging some chick 12 years ago really matter now with your "honor and character of the President of the United States"?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

What president hasn't had their pasts scrutinized? Name one and then maybe we can ignore this president's past, until then he should be criticized just like any other that came before him.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Y'know the other thing I find interesting, is that although most of us will either brush it off as unexpected, or lose even more respect for him...

Among the incredibly toxic Red Pill and MGTOW communities this whole ordeal will only serve to increase his popularity 1000 fold...

I don't like to guilt him by associate, but he has a hell of a strange way to attract demographics that any decent creature would avoid like the plague.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What president hasn't had their pasts scrutinized? Name one and then maybe we can ignore this president's past, until then he should be criticized just like any other that came before him.

To be honest...Trump is looking a little like a quire boy compared to so many others in politics with the level of scrutiny he has been under. I have always joked that the things I see as the best part of my life are the same things that prevent me from running for any office.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Meh..... it's time to get busy on the Donald and Kim meeting. That's next up on the agenda. I'm disappointed in Donald if he did.... picking such a sloppy one... Maybe she looked better then. 0bama's saying euwwwww, Bill's saying I'd do it, and Hillary's killing it...

There's a chance Daniels is lying. All the Kennedys were doing'em
edit on 26-3-2018 by Plotus because: Mehhh

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

my idea of right and wrong?
no
not my idea of right or wrong. infidelity is wrong. infidelity destroys families. infidelity destroys the betrayed spouse at the core. people commit suicide because of infidelity. people commit murder because of infidelity.
it is a character flaw. a big one.

maybe the trumps have an open relationship. i doubt it. else the trump team would not have paid ms. daniels to keep quiet.

endometriosis? link to source that mrs. trump has this condition?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

By the time a career politician gets up to run for President, excepting Obama, they have quite a track record. Trump was still in the business world, when he jumped Stormy's bones. Unless she was really quick with some honey, spiked with alum, he didn't get much of a s$%w. In the run up to this last Presidential election, Cohen, not Trump, put a mortgage on his home to pay hush money, to protect Trump's campaign. Somewhere in here, Cohen's tit must have been in the wringer, for him to do this. And this still hasn't come out.

Hanging a campaign finance violation onto Trump, seems a far fetched idea, when the existing paper trail for the NDA money is out in the open. Trump, or DD never even signed it. Now, Cohen is suing Stormy, or P.P. for $1M for each time, she shot her mouth off. Let's wait and see how these are dealt with, if in fact, we ever see what those secret arbitrations comes up with.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Your words are a prime example of expectations...

Hillary was called a coward, a doormat, a disgrace to women and much more for sticking by Bill...
So is Melania the same?

''The horror for her''... Really? I thought you were a grown adult...
Being cheated on is a ''horror'', THE EPITOME of ''horror'' in any relationship (discounting abuse from the equation)...

How can you be so nonchalant and apathetic?
I truly hope you are never cheated on, fella.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
Personally don't give a flying fig for anyone's extra-marital affairs. Only if it is directly linked to some sort of corruption and abuse of office or say.... that person runs on a platform of Family Values and all that goes with that.

Trump ran as a Republican, the party that prides itself on "family values"

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Y'know the other thing I find interesting, is that although most of us will either brush it off as unexpected, or lose even more respect for him...

Among the incredibly toxic Red Pill and MGTOW communities this whole ordeal will only serve to increase his popularity 1000 fold...

I don't like to guilt him by associate, but he has a hell of a strange way to attract demographics that any decent creature would avoid like the plague.

You have to realize something significant here. It's not HIM.

Most folks don't suddenly respect and admire Trump's personality and image after a situation like this. Sure, some do. But rather, they see just how hard the MSM rails against him. They see just how over-the-top and out-of-character MSM pundits, politicians, and celebrities get when they vent about their hatred for Trump. And then they use logic.

Why are these folks doing this.Why are they doubling down like never before? To insist it's simply because he's unfit for the presidency is horsesh!t. Look at the 8 years that the idiotic George W. Bush spent in office. Did you see even a fraction of this fury against the sitting president? Not even close.

It's very telling. And fortunately more people are waking up to the fact that the establishment is breaking their poker face. THAT is bigger than Trump. And you don't have to like or support the man to appreciate that.
edit on 26-3-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Doesn't make it right. Enjoy your puritanical existence.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Remember King David and Bathsheba ......

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Remember King David and Bathsheba ......

Remember Darth Maul and Gwyneth Paltro? Has just as much to be considered as the imaginary characters you mention from some book.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I didn't care bout Clinton's escapades, I don't care about Trump's either. If it could be proved either did anything illegal, then it becomes an issue.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Good one but you missed the irony.......Doh....a reply to: FHomerK

edit on 26-3-2018 by Plotus because: lol

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I care, because if a man has no respect for his own family, who else can he have respect for?

It shows a complete lack of character and is an insult to the office he holds. We should all care instead of trying to rationalize it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join