It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who *really* cares if Stormy Daniels "sampled" some of President Trump's genetic material?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This takes me right back to Monica and Bill. The idea that we care, AT ALL, makes the world view us as idiots.

Oh, and also, was I the ONLY person who could tell (because of the pupils) that the chick was coked out of her mind?????
edit on 26-3-2018 by FHomerK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Didn't see it, don't care.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Well, most..... Entertainers...... Have one addiction or another.

On the main question, nobody cares except the media and the die hard extreme lefters. Just like with Bill, the only people that cared was the media and the die hard extreme righters.

At the end of the day it was nothing illegal, nothing criminal, nothing to write home about..... And I'd guess around 82% of Americans share the same sentiment.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

I sorta doubt that it's 82% that join us in the sentiment.

When in the flying jehoozafat are we going to throw off the repressive puritanical shackles and yoke?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm suddenly reminded of sitting in a corporate conference room, next to then CEO of Gap, Inc.....

There was a lull in content, and I jokingly suggested to the CEO that we needed to create a scotch-guarded line of clothing after someone mentioned the demand for no longer produced Gap products she wore, like the dress, the scarf, the berret, etc.....

He laughed heartily, and shook my hand. Twenty minutes later, I was getting ripped to shreds by my boss, her boss, and his boss

Oh, the good old days

link   

I know it's not that close.... I'm trying to use the magical laws of attraction! If I keep telling myself nobody cares about it, I'll will it into existence, right? Isn't that how that works?

link   

Who *really* cares if Stormy Daniels "sampled" some of President Trump's genetic material?

Apparently some people cared as it was the highest rated 60 min. in 10 years.

seekingalpha.com...

Sex sells in America. Always has always will. Especially when a president is involved.

Next...

edit on 26-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You seem to care enough to start a thread on it.

link   
Oddly enough, Mickey Drexler was never in a meeting I was invited to again.... gee, wonder what happened

link   

I would imagine his wife cares.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, which means it is her business, Trumps business, and Stormy's business.

And none of ours.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
This takes me right back to Monica and Bill. The idea that we care, AT ALL, makes the world view us as idiots.

Oh, and also, was I the ONLY person who could tell (because of the pupils) that the chick was coked out of her mind?????

It is a pretty good bet she was on coc aine. Those pupils were huge, even with the bright lights on the set. Unless she was at eye doctors earlier and got those dilating drops, she was f'd up.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Agreed , that won't stop people from not minding their own business though will it, facebook is testament to that.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I don't, I already knew he was a cheating conman...

I do feel for Melania being conned and having to go through all of this publically though...

However, all of those who screamed at us non-believers about how he was ''different/not the same'' as well as all who have obsessively waffled on about Bill and Monica for the last 20 years should definitely care, right?

No wait, they've proven that whether it's complaining about a rigged Electoral College System, or signing EOs, or Middle East interventionalism, or drone programme enhancement for the CIA, or walking back on major issues, they will in fact accept any sort of hypocrisy once he does exactly the same thing...

So why would they give a toss about an affair?

Truly I've only seen any sort of snapping out of the hypnosis when he opined about Gun Control...
Nothing else has garnered any respectable critique from his die hards, so business as usual I suppose.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Stop slut shamming Trump

If I was trump I would name a different women every time they ask me a question.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

i care because i hold my elected officials to a higher standard than i have for civilians.
we should care when a leader shows a lack of character. this person represents us all. our elected officials should be a beacon of integrity, a person who we can look to for leadership.

we haven't had a real leader in the united states in a long time.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Stop slut shamming Trump

If I was trump I would name a different women every time they ask me a question.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you're single.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, which means it is her business, Trumps business, and Stormy's business.

And none of ours.

The honor and character of the President of the United States is MY business.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Eh... The last was arguably JFK... And he was a serial offender.

Plus Trump's credibility was already rockbottom when this came out...

It's all a sideshow.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I don't, I already knew he was a cheating conman...

I do feel for Melania being conned and having to go through all of this publically though...

Oh the horror for her.. You sure she didn't know from day one? You sure she wasn't the one to set it all up? You don't think Hillary knew Bill was screwing everything in sight for their entire marriage, as example?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join