It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Tensions Rise Between U.S and Syria..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The propaganda machine is working day and night to sell the world and the American people as why US has to keep fighting wars, the conditioning and ming games to make the people agree with any US decision on how to take Syria and Iran perhaps both at the same time is working like magic.

Very convenient that the assassination in Syria was so timely, just like 9/11.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The propaganda machine is working day and night to sell the world and the American people as why US has to keep fighting wars, the conditioning and ming games to make the people agree with any US decision on how to take Syria and Iran perhaps both at the same time is working like magic.

You almost make it sound like a conspiracy Marg...

Surely you're not suggesting that our wonderful leaders and their nasty little agencies would manufacture events to start wars?
That's just a crazy notion.... crazy I tell ya!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

You almost make it sound like a conspiracy Marg...

Surely you're not suggesting that our wonderful leaders and their nasty little agencies would manufacture events to start wars?

Nah, is just that ATS "conspiracy site" gets to me ones in a while.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

There is no propaganda marg, just cold hard reality. My God, a nuclear Iran allied w/ Syria kind of sounds like the start of some arab alliance. Gee, i wonder what this alliance would want to do? Perhaps nuke the living hell out of Iran? NO WAY! The Syrian and Iranian governments are great, unlike the crackpot government we have that's been working for 230 years (end sarcasm)! For the love of God, quit making false accusations toward my government because it's done a hell of a lot for myself and the hundreds of millions of people in the USA. 9/11 wasn't TIMELY? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!? And how can you insinuate that the US and her allies had a hand in the assassination in Beirut a couple of days ago? That's completely ridiculous. And if you don't think that the USA and Israel could take Syria and Iran at once, you are sadly mistaken. Our military might is UNMATCHED. And don't call me a neo-conservative, either. We have the mightiest military, no questions asked.

Marg, can i ask you one question?
Would you rather have Iran attain nuclear capabilities and nuke Israel? Or would you rather the US and/or Israel pre-emptively strike the nuclear facilities and then take the current Iranian regime out of power? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Care to explain exactly what does your statement means Marg?.....

Knowing you I think i know more or less what you are...trying to say... I am just giving you, once more...., the benefit of a doubt......

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Care to explain exactly what does your statement means Marg?.....

Knowing you I think i know more or less what you are...trying to say... I am just giving you, once more...., the benefit of a doubt......

Muaddib, i concur. I can't wait to here this one...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Let's see....want to see one of the countries who might have a reason for the US having been attacked?........

"We realized that if China's military was to face off against the United States, we would not be sufficient," said Wang, an air force colonel in the Guangzhou military district's political department. "So we realized that China needs a new strategy to right the balance of power."
"Unrestricted War is a war that surpasses all boundaries and restrictions," they write at one point. "It takes nonmilitary forms and military forms and creates a war on many fronts. It is the war of the future."
"We are a weak country," Wang said, "so do we need to fight according to your rules? No."

"War has rules, but those rules are set by the West," continued the 45-year-old son of a military officer. "But if you use those rules, then weak countries have no chance. But if you use nontraditional means to fight, like those employed by financiers to bring down financial systems, then you have a chance."

Excerpted from.
taiwansecurity.org...

I have already posted one of the ways that the Chinese were saying three years before 9/11 on how to bring this kind of unstability to the US.... here i rpesent it again.....

"Whether it be intrusions of hackers, a major explosion at the World Trade Center, or a bombing attack by bin Laden, all of these greatly exceed the frequency bandwidths understood by the American military," the colonels say. "This is because they have never taken into consideration and have even refused to consider means that are contrary to tradition and to select measures of operation other than military means."

Excerpted from.
www.taipei.org...

How convinient for Chinese Colonels to have written this three years before 9/11....

Who would have a reason for these attacks on the US?....

Who would have a better reason but one of the nations that want to be the biggest world power?.....

Yes... many people are asleep as to what is happening in the world.....

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
In order for the US to dominate the approximately 30 year supply of oil that is left globally, it must move now to get all of the oil into production in the Mid-East and the Caspian oil basin. After Syria and Iran are securly placed under US/Israeli control, the US will begin it's push into Southern Russia to secure the Caspian oil. If Russia tries to resist, well then, it will be war, all out! Without oil and the global US monopoly on energy production, capitalism will die a very violent death, consuming the entire planet in it's childish tantrums, eventually the US will destroy the entire planet if it dosn't get it all! NOW!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotwang
If Russia tries to resist, well then, it will be war, all out! Without oil and the global US monopoly on energy production, capitalism will die a very violent death, consuming the entire planet in it's childish tantrums, eventually the US will destroy the entire planet if it dosn't get it all! NOW!!!

It does seems that other countries are trying to do the same, among them China and Russia, and they are also getting ready to try to get all the cheap oil that is left NOW also.....

I would also like to see evidence that backs your claim taht the US is going to "attack Russia" for it's oil....

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I really hope US doesn't provoke Russia in near future, they would nuke the whole world in a second if they felt threatened by aggression.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The Russians have oil, need I say more?

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Rotwang]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
I really hope US doesn't provoke Russia in near future, they would nuke the whole world in a second if they felt threatened by aggression.

The US ain't been snoozin' since the end of the cold war. They have developed the most sophisticated weapon systems known to man. Never, and I mean Never, has a country been more prepared to fight a global war of domination than the US is now. That is why the world should take notice, the war is coming and there isn't anyone who can stop the US jugernaut, including Russia. God help us all!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Here we go again....where can I file a civil lawsuit against this stupidt goverment, because seriously I'm tired of paying taxes that go into a war that has no purpose, Man by time I retire we!!! Me and this planet wont exist!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join