It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hogg wasnt even at the school shooting He says so himself

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Maybe its because of today's instant and pervasive communications, but it seems that none of the larger crimes are wrapped up nice and cleanly. I hear there's still a lot of uncertainty around the Las Vegas/Paddock mass shooting.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday

Maybe its because of today's instant and pervasive communications, but it seems that none of the larger crimes are wrapped up nice and cleanly. I hear there's still a lot of uncertainty around the Las Vegas/Paddock mass shooting.

Yep, not only is there a lot of uncertainty around that case as well, but what was know has been double talked, then strangely (not really strangely sadly) by the media.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
While I'd love this to be true, it appears more that he rode BACK to school, LATER and brought his camera, and did interviews. Unfortunately, the light level during his interviews seems to support this narrative.

He's still an opportunistic little snot, and still being used as a pawn, but sadly, we can't get him on this one.

I completely disagree. The light seen through the windows is reflecting off ceiling and not the floor. This is either dawn or dusk while he is "in the closet." He claimed a time of 9:32 in another version edited that included that time. When they exit the building there are long shadows. This happened at a time with shorter days so alot to consider. For him to film anything later it would be dark based upon these shadows and light reflection.

It looks to me all video is from the morning light casting shadows to the west.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It looks to me that the reason for editing in the grainy footage was to hide the shadows getting shorter which would depict a morning-midday filming of Hoggs video.

I watched the videos the 1st week after the event and they were different from this edited version.
I am wondering why the grainy footage was inserted and in watching those pieces I realized they are hiding the shadows...but why? It is because the shadows were getting shorter. This shows it was all shot in the morning and the chronology is wrong with his editing if there are shorter shadows depicting morning-midday chronology vs. midday-evening.

This can easily be debunked by anyone that can identify which direction the shadows are being cast.
a reply to: Thoseaintcontrails

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

In this video he doesnt even admit he was there to begin with. his story changes daily.

David Hogg Bycicle man

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I uploaded this video to LEEKwire because YT keeps deleting it.

David Hogg NOT at achool

edit on 9-5-2018 by partiotmeesle because: accidentaly posted twice

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join