It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hogg wasnt even at the school shooting He says so himself

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That "Kid" is the son of an FBI agent. He graduated years ago and hes a professional crisis actor. The kid is pushing an agenda. Fake news.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There was one story circulating that he had graduated high school in California several years previous. Did that ever pan out or was it debunked?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I don't know what to make of it all. I really think the information we have is all too ambiguous to know one way or another. It could be miscommunications or misspeaking or it could just be some whitewashing of the whole truth or I don't know. I do know that the entire media circus and so-called "student led" protests have been as orchestrated and contrived as can be. I'm not giving anyone the benefit of the doubt here. It's all too shady from the gitgo.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
David Hogg...any subliminal inference to the culling of feral hogs??

Hmmm.

Not by me. My first thought was...

...which works for you guys in the character assassination as well. Him being "boss".

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

no mention of the evening

So it's fishy that he doesn't tell the story in the exact same way with the exact same words every single time?

so as to fit the narrative of him being a school shooting survivor

The narrative supported by the video, you mean? That narrative?

it also sounds as though he wasn't even at the school when the shooting occurred, you know sitting at home then when the shooting happened he says he "got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

Sounds to me like he got on his bike and rode to school.

..and I may have missed it but has he posted any of his video?

Yes.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Here's what I think: Hogg was there. Hogg is every bit as exploitative of tragedy as his MSM handlers are, and due to that he recognized an opportunity to become recognizable and famous. Not only did he recognize it, but he jumped all over it.

And he's been exploiting it to the hilt since the first moment.

I don't buy that he wasn't there. I don't buy that there's no way teenagers who were actively texting, calling, and posting to social media could have found out who the shooter was. I don't buy that he went home during the shooting and somehow got back into the school.

There's plenty about Hogg that stinks. We don't need to resort to acting like teenagers don't know how to use cell phones, or that it's impossible to be somewhere at one point, leave, and then come back there later on, or any of the other wild ideas pushed in this thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

-- but according to them, the protests were sponsored by "Everytown for Gun Safety," which is "largely funded by ActBlue," which is sponsored by the DNC.

And there was more "help" such as the Patriots team flying kids in to protests, the Kraft corp I think did the same... lots of corporate sponsors as well. But only for the gun-control kids. No pro-2nd Amendment kids.

What gets me is how the media dotes on these kids, calling them "magic" and saying they did everything to put together the March, etc. Did they have any bake sales or sell candy door to door? Car washes perhaps? No. Even the words they're speaking were all laid out for them by the gun control lobby. They didn't have to raise any money. This is not a grass roots movement but simply gun control advocates using these kids as talking heads for their agenda. The public speaking abilities of several of these kids is not what I would consider "normal" but extensively trained and rehearsed for their roles.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

His choice of words strikes me as odd too. I haven't watched the video, just reading the quotes.

His other statement was "On the day of the shooting..."

There's no possessiveness there. He doesn't own the shooting. I would think he would say at the least, "After the shooting..." Or, "After I got out of there..." or "after it was all over..." Something that would indicate he was part of it. That it is his experience. Not just something that happened...

...no mention of the evening ...

Also no mention of leaving the school after the shooting. Or how he got home. Nor when he got home. Did he walk the three miles home? Did someone pick him up? Did he take the bus?

...and it also sounds as though he wasn't even at the school when the shooting occurred you know sitting at home then when the shooting happened he says he "got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

Beyond leaving out all of the details between when he was hiding in a closet and when he got home to get his bike and go back to school, notice that he doesn't say "back to school" like I did. It's his experience. I would expect him to be more inclined to differentiate between the "first" time at school, when he was under siege so to speak... and the "second" time at school, when he went back of his own initiative for his own reasons.... and what he did and thought and felt in the interim.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Here's what I think: Hogg was there. Hogg is every bit as exploitative of tragedy as his MSM handlers are, and due to that he recognized an opportunity to become recognizable and famous. Not only did he recognize it, but he jumped all over it.

And he's been exploiting it to the hilt since the first moment.

Definitely. He is a journalism student. He would see it as an opportunity.

I don't buy that he wasn't there.

I think he was probably there -- at least earlier in the day. Maybe he went home early. Maybe he cut his last class and has to cover his butt. Maybe a lot of things. But it isn't clear.

I don't buy that there's no way teenagers who were actively texting, calling, and posting to social media could have found out who the shooter was. I don't buy that he went home during the shooting and somehow got back into the school.

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

His wiki page says he was in an environmental science classroom or something, and that he filmed from inside the classroom.

I haven't bothered to look for said film, however.

ETA - found the film, or at least part of it. Pretty clearly shot in a classroom setting. Of particular interest to me, though, is how quickly he gets into "talking points mode."

At 3:57 someone clearly says F.B.I
Is this Hoggs voice?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

His wiki page says he was in an environmental science classroom or something, and that he filmed from inside the classroom.

I haven't bothered to look for said film, however.

ETA - found the film, or at least part of it. Pretty clearly shot in a classroom setting. Of particular interest to me, though, is how quickly he gets into "talking points mode."

At 3:57 someone clearly says F.B.I
Is this Hoggs voice?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What gets me is how the media dotes on these kids, calling them "magic" and saying they did everything to put together the March, etc. Did they have any bake sales or sell candy door to door? Car washes perhaps? No. Even the words they're speaking were all laid out for them by the gun control lobby. They didn't have to raise any money. This is not a grass roots movement but simply gun control advocates using these kids as talking heads for their agenda. The public speaking abilities of several of these kids is not what I would consider "normal" but extensively trained and rehearsed for their roles.

That's exactly right. And it's really a crying shame, because this is a perfect opportunity for the "adults" to really teach kids about Constitutional government and how to discuss and debate issues and how to find real solutions. There's one student from Parkland who is pro-2nd amendment and can't get the time of day from the media. This kid also challenged Hogg and one of his buddies to a debate -- the other kid responded, Hogg has not. If these kids want to change the Constitution, great... give us your proposed amendment and let's discuss and debate. And let's look at other ideas -- ideas that protect our kids long before anyone needs a good guy with a gun to fight the bad guy with the gun.

Let's also look long and hard at the bureaucratic failures that allowed this kid to purchase his weapon... who failed to heed the SRO's advice to have him temporarily committed and evaluated for his own safety as well as others... passing more laws doesn't do anyone any good if the ones responsible for carrying out those laws don't do their jobs. Insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results. More laws are not going to stop bad people from doing bad things.

And I'm pretty disgusted with the media passing this propaganda circus off as universally embraced by the kids of Parkland -- or anywhere! There is much dissent within the student population, and it's being stifled. I read this morning that the brother of one of the Parkland victims is asking that the gun-control kids is asking them to stop invoking his sister's name in their cause because she would not agree and approve.

There are some pretty pathetic and desperate adults out there to use and abuse and exploit these kids like this.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This kid also challenged Hogg and one of his buddies to a debate -- the other kid responded, Hogg has not.

Oh, there's no way his handlers are going to let that happen, lol...

Doesn't fit the agenda, and can only hurt it. Nope, never gonna see that....

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Again, there is absolutely no way the video/interview in the closet was during the shooting, no way.

Anybody who believes otherwise, you've been had.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I don't know if anyone's replied yet. I just found this -- Parkland Students Bullied Shooter. One was Emma Gonzalez:

“Since he was in middle school, it was no surprise to anyone who knew him, that he was the shooter. Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him? You didn’t know this kid! OK? We did!”

Marolo Alvarez remembers students taunting Nikolas Cruz.

“He looked like a school shooter,” Alvarez said students used to say about him.

… Alvarez, who spoke to reporters at a vigil for victims of the area’s second mass shooting in 13 months, said he wishes he had said something earlier. “I could have said something to administrators, that ‘hey this kid gets bullied a lot, please help him, please reach out to him.’ I kind of regret not doing that,” Alvarez said.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I wonder if you guys are deliberately being thick?

He was in a closet, filming while the shooting happened.

He got out, rode home.

He came back with an actual camera, not his phone and starts interviewing fellow students outside the school.

It’s not that hard.

Speaking of thick, it was a question. I suppose a question mark is the universal symbol of skepticism down undah?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Oh, there's no way his handlers are going to let that happen, lol...

Doesn't fit the agenda, and can only hurt it. Nope, never gonna see that....

You called it:

Parkland student Kasky bows out of debate with Kashuv

Apparently Mr. Kasky took exception to Mr. Kashuv challenging the position on backpacks that a victim's brother publicly posted... Nothing rude, nothing insulting, nothing personal. And Mr. Kashuv apologized as well.

But that's why these kids are being exploited and manipulated to spread political propaganda. Because it's not appropriate to criticize either kids or victims -- a double whammy.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

This is not true. He filmed himself and people around him DURING THE SHOOTING!!!! DERP....Here is the VIDEO......

time.com...

Please post the VIDEO of him saying he was not at the school...The link and video I posted shows him in the school.....

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The crazy thing is recent events has taught us this is not entirely out of the question for the left to push a narrative like this. Turning every tragedy into an opportunity. Literalism doing more harm than good once again.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: projectvxn

Read my post above.

Indeed.

I had the timeline of events confused. Coupled with this hysteria to find any dirt on Hogg(who is a douchebag, but not an assailable offense), has resulted in a plethora of confusing articles and op-eds, as well as your usual suspects(infowars) spreading disinformation.

Got caught up in it too. I gladly stand corrected.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join