It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hogg wasnt even at the school shooting He says so himself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

This is one of those scenarios that can quickly morph into something that never happened.

He was at the school, then left, then came back - armed with a camera.

The rest is history.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Looking more and more like a typical CNN-style MSM/Political psy-ops.

Propaganda a-go-go 😳

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've reached the point where anything coming from (for a lack of a better word) the LEFT is to be taken with a huge bucket of salt. And that is me being really generous. If I'm being completely honest, I don't trust ANYTHING coming from that direction. Not only have they not earned the benefit of the doubt, but they have proven time and time again (if you are capable of reading between the lines) that they are anything but trustworthy and almost everything they attempt to push is agenda driven rooted with sinister intentions. That's not to say everyone on the left is in on some grand conspiracy, but it sure helps that the ones in control of the narrative can always rely on the ever so compassionate, but incredibly weak minded - and even ignorant to a degree - to continue pushing their rhetoric forward.

Only my opinion of course, but to me this is more apparent than ever.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
@ xuenchen and knowledgehunter0986

You don´t want to get it, right?
He was in school when the shooting happened, filmed himself, then he went home and came back, to do interviews.

Maybe it would be better to read all the comments first, before you try to spread your agenda and expose yourself to ridicule, again.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Or maybe you could comprehend my overall message a little better and understand I wasn't even talking about this one story, but rather the entire landscape as a whole?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

He was in school when the shooting happened, filmed himself, then he went home and came back, to do interviews.

Maybe it would be better to read all the comments first, before you try to spread your agenda and expose yourself to ridicule, again.

He also claims he was doing "interviews" on gun control WHILE the whole thing is going down, huddled with his classmates I find that pretty damn far fetched.

I have seen the video, and it just seems really strange to me that they are so calm when supposedly people are being gunned down, talking like they are just sitting at a lunch table.
edit on 26-3-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The fact this lone spokesperson for gun control actually has an established platform that citizens debate is irrefutable evidence of how nimble minded the average citizen is.

You are LOOKING AT, AND LISTENING TO, the legally protected propaganda no one seems to acknowledge.

David Hogg...any subliminal inference to the culling of feral hogs??

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Excellent post....this Hogg kid is really making the most of his 15 minutes, and he definitely has some $$$ backers. He really hates NRA, has no tolerance for legal gun owners, and is not very well read. In other words, another hateful, intolerant and unwise bag-man for Soros....

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

And Law Enforcement just let him stroll in and out? Really?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

He's (willingly) being used by the media, and by the same token, the other side are scrambling to discredit him... like this thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Not gonna besmirch Hogg just a kid who been through some chit.. but anybody can see he is being guided and manipulated,can't believe people pay attention to it to be honest.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Hogg huddled with his classmates inside a classroom during the shooting. As a student journalist, he decided to pull out his phone and interview fellow students about gun violence prevention.

As he "huddled with his classmates".

Were suppose to believe that while people are being shot down in cold blood, this kids interviewing people around him WHILE this is all going on, about 'GUN CONTROL???????

Come on..

Yep.. something fishy for sure. Then he whispers something about talking about diversity when asking one of the students if she had anymore comments . Creepy weird video .. made at a tragic time.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

He's (willingly) being used by the media, and by the same token, the other side are scrambling to discredit him... like this thread.

Its not hard to discredit him when his facts are wrong, he doesnt seem to know the difference between the 1st and 4th amendment, and refuses to actually speak with anyone publicly that are on the other side.

They also refuse to let any of the "survivors" speak if they arent gun control advocates.

This is all supposedly to be about the children, marching for their lives, yet for some reason the other survivors lives arent as important and dont deserve a voice or to be anywhere near the same platform as the ones calling to ban guns.

Because its not ABOUT the kids, its about destroying the 2nd , and using this tragedy as a vehicle.

After this , and all the people supporting this, even on this site, I never want to hear ANY of these people EVER again say a damn thing about "politicizing a tragedy"

This has been one grandstanding rally after another backed by politicians , and less thatn 2 weeks after this tragedy governments are actually changing policy on what age guns can be bought? Sounds like politics to me!
edit on 26-3-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

the other side are scrambling to discredit him... like this thread.

His reaction to the clear backpack leads the 'discrediting' charge. I'll acknowledge that me calling him a dickhead can be construed as discrediting him but if it walks, quacks, smells like a duck etc etc.....

Every pro-Trump thread also has the mass scramble to discredit - its par for the course when defending your position.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
He is a "useful tool", being "used". There is no way, a bunch of adolescent children could/can garner "funding" for a "global movement" to undermine the U.S., C.O.T.U.S., without help. He's an ignorant, child! He needs to be treated as such.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The Parkland shooting used the same tactics that were used during 9/11.

Confusion created by "drills".
Preknowledge of the attack.
Allowed to happen.
Agenda pushed.

Please wake up people.

BTW... There is absolutely no way the video in the closet "interview" was during the actual shooting, no way. It was during the "drill".

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I say the videos were staged.

I don't trust the MSM.

A shame you do 🙄

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

AS much as I'd like you to be correct, I think you have it mistaken. The part "6 hours after the RALLY" where Hogg is quoted, they are talking about the rally 3 days after the shooting, and Hogg was talking about something, like he heard about another shooting. IDK what he was referring to, but it doesn't make sense.

What is odd is the video where he is hiding in the closet, during the shooting. He says it's "9:32" (which is the time they had the morning drill the day of the shooting) but he is saying that they don't think it's a drill and that they hear shots. He then ID's Nick Cruz as the "possible" shooter, 30 mins before he is ID'd by police. Then there is the video of the girl talking about how she has pushed for gun control and it's all confusing.

This is the video I spoke of above. It seems to repeatedly been taken down from YT, I watched it there a number of times and it had millions of views, but it is gone. Luckily LA times has it up

www.latimes.com...

www.youtube.com...

In the above video, the girl talking is "supposed" to have taken place during the actual shooting, WHILE hiding in a closet in a room w/o the lights on. That is why it is dark, not because it is 6 hours later like people are trying to claim - you can see the chairs and desks in the background.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
The Parkland shooting used the same tactics that were used during 9/11.

Confusion created by "drills".
Preknowledge of the attack.
Allowed to happen.
Agenda pushed.

Please wake up people.

BTW... There is absolutely no way the video in the closet "interview" was during the actual shooting, no way. It was during the "drill".

During the drill.

Bingo 😎

Sewn and stitched like Levis in China 😉

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Excellent post....this Hogg kid is really making the most of his 15 minutes, and he definitely has some $$$ backers. He really hates NRA, has no tolerance for legal gun owners, and is not very well read. In other words, another hateful, intolerant and unwise bag-man for Soros....

Nor old people...that is the part that gets me.
Starting to sound like a certain German in the 1930's
Soros...hmm
Hungarian...? One of the Axis powers in WW2 .
I wished I had not started down that path...
Thought deletion in 10 , 9 , 8

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join