It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far Cry 5

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
This game is going to offend some, though. There's a mission titled "Make Hope County Great Again," and some of the undertones are undoubtedly going to trigger some folks.

The guy you get this mission from is by far my favorite character in the game. I like running around listening to all his campaign calls on the answering machines around the world.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The only thing that I think could be better is if they had more of a variety of enemy types.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Yeah they do all look the same, but I get more wrapped up in how great the game looks. Plus there are backstories for literally every house you visit if you listen to the answering machines or read the notes around the houses. Its so well detailed. You actually feel like you are in Montana.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Finished the game.
Holy #! What an ending!
So much to unpack and process.
That is some dark, dark # right there, brilliant!

Seems to have upset a lot of people, obviously went over their heads lol
edit on 18 4 1818 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Far Cry 3 remains one of my best experiences Since then, the franchise has completely stopped innovating, constantly using the same mechanics, the same game design and the same graphics. All this gives a constant sense of déjà vu at each episode, it's boring.

edit on 20-5-2018 by avensis18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
the game is awesome

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Story: Still choppy and not the focus of the game

Graphics: Goooooooooorgeoooous

Gameplay: Standard FC fare with an EXCELLENT map this time around (THANK YOU UBISOFT) - fully co-op.

Replayability: In spades, the FC Arcade is an excellent addition, map editor is VERY intuitive.

Verdict: Worth it, not much else in this genre coming, and NOTHING in the co-op open-world FPS department, but if you are craving that kind of action just go ahead and bite. If you're familiar with and enjoy the Far Cry series, this is a worthy addition

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Kinda disappointed in the game.
Alittle to repeteive and not much change from its predecessors

top topics

<< 1   >>

join