It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell Wants Hemp Removed From Controlled Substance List

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I still think someone needs to look into high grade type mj for fuel. Hemp has little to no oils or trichromes.

The sticky stuff is dripping with oils, the amount of usable oil per plant would be magnatudes higher.

It's genetics are picked for the massive amounts of trichromes, literally growing trichromes, which are full of oil.

It's the plants defense to insects.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ain't it wonderful? "Democracy", doing stuff!!? AWSOME!
This is a good thing! Is it not?
As a "Republican", myself. I've never found "hemp" as a "national security issue". But, more of a, "society" issue. But I have found them commie repupubs more, "vote" worthy, on other issues/matters... That mean more, to ME than you.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
They make some hemp cananabidoid supplements that are good for medicine. Hemp lacks THC so does not get you high. I often wonder if the Pharma companies knew Hemp had medicinal properties fifty years ago and asked our government to make it illegal? Why would hemp be a controlled substance?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The DOJ will probably approve making hemp legal

I'd be surprised. Imagine giant fields of hemp, with everybody and their uncle trying to grow their weed amongst the lookalikes..I know I would never do such a thing.

The only problem with that is cross pollination would weaken the pot strain.

This may be just what the government wants is to wreak the pot crops across the US.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Of course they knew and know...reefer madness!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join