It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2004 Presidential Elections.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
energy, have you come across one that takes into account radio listeners? My guess would be that a large majority would vote for Bush. Just wondering. Radio and TV would outnumber internet users especially since dems still have a problem 'getting out the vote'

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I remember hearing a lot of people saying that Clinton, (Bill) would find some way to overturn the amendment to run again for a third term. Obviously that didn't happen. It's interesting now, to read simular sort of views from the opposite camp. I remember one in particular that speculated that since Bill Clinton attended
a Bilderberg meeting that he would somehow get his secret society friends to create a world catastrophe that would stop the election process.
(Sound familiar?)
What if, it didn't matter what side the candidate was on?
What if, everything that has happened politically in the last 40 years has been scripted? Actors, just playing their parts! Puppets dangling from the strings of a shadow government? I'm sure you've all heard this before. I would like to believe that it's fantasy. But, What if?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Bush, by a landslide. Why? The Democrats nor the Independents have a viable enough candidate to beat him.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by Seekerof]

bingo! Sadly its true and im saying this as a republican. i wish mccain would run again.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
The 'real' Democratic heavyweights have all stayed out of this one, hoping to run in 2008 instead. In fact, some democrats were getting mad at Hillary Clinton for saying that she WOULD consider a run in 2008, as this implied that the Dems would lose for sure in 2004.

In 2008 the Democrats won't have to run against an incumbent President (Cheney will either be dead or cybernetic by then), so they will have much better chances at that time.... provided that they still have the same 'base' that they do now, which isn't necessarily so.

LOL!

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
Ralph nader will take it all.

lmao

Dude, lay down the crack pipe.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Remember he lost the popular vote. He would have to pull off the miracle of the century to win.imo

I did not vote for bush. I have many, many friends who did. They are all discusted with his handeling of the economy. Now Bush is placing blame for that on the backs of the media. Big mistake.

Yes, I like the fact that saddam is out of power but his complete disregard of the common American turns me off. I don't think Govener Arnie will endorce him either because arnie is for the common people. Bush is for the special interest.

Bush is the Great Deceiver. He will last 42 months give or take a few. Just like prophocy

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
can any american explain if bill clinton can run again? is it 2 terms or 2 consecutive terms? b/c i heard someone on TV talking about this

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Bush all the way; I think he has really proven himself to the American people over these four years between 9/11, the war on terrorism, Iraqi War, ect. I wouldn't be surprised if he's re-elected.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
can any american explain if bill clinton can run again? is it 2 terms or 2 consecutive terms? b/c i heard someone on TV talking about this

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There is NO WAY he won't win... As stated in this thread there is no REAL Democratic opposition.

those who keep saying he didn't win the popular vote need to remember there is NO popular vote. NO president has won by Popular vote since the electoral college was established.

Florida was an absolute abomination to the country, if your citizens can't handle the mechanics of voting then they should not be allowed to vote.

It's that simple. I mean REALLY! If your state government can't put out a system that is mechanically fool proof you need to move to another state.

if YOU can't figure out how to push a tab through ONE SPOT on a paper ballot you need to GO HOME...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I won't be voting, I have better things to do than waste my time participating in a fraudulent election, just like the last one. Besides. democrat or republican, does it make any difference who is in office anymore? I highly doubt it...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yes, it does... I beleive that it does make a difference who is in office. Granted it's the lesser of two evils BUT the least evil is the best evil when you are forced to deal with it...

my $.02

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
And that, my friend, is why it is a farce...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If the Bush machine feels threatened (which I don't think they are), I expect another "incident" to draw public attention away from the rubberstamping, I mean election.

As for our English friends asking about independants in the running, Perot is out, too old, Nader (Green Party) wil gander the usual 8% or so. The American tradition of Independants is patheic. The only real (marginal) contenders were Anderson 1980, and Perot.

I support a Parliamentary system like Germany and England where minority parties gandering say 8-10% of the vote, get representation. Of course this will never be allowed so long as teh Republi-crats have control

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If the Bush machine feels threatened (which I don't think they are), I expect another "incident" to draw public attention away from the rubberstamping, I mean election.

LOL I expect a series of incidents. The chain reaction has already been put into motion.

I wonder if Bush is going to rig the election again, or if he will have the american people so scared of "terrorism" that we are left with no other choice.

John Kerry & G.W. Bush are both skull and bonesman, both have shady pasts. Clearly they are the exemplars of what it means to be an American.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon

its 2 tearms. it doesnt matter if they are right in a row a person can only be president twice

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Bush will not win...

Remember he lost the popular vote. He would have to pull off the miracle of the century to win.imo

That was against Gore. He was the VP, and a well known, and liked politician. (even if made fun of) This is a completely different story, where you have an incumbent president against virtual unknowns and longshots... Bush will be re-elected, I'm sad to say.

Springer,

You can't blame the whole state of Florida here. This was one county, and in the last state that mattered, where they had to fudge the count to get Bush to even seemingly win! This was press manipulation, not voter ineptitude....

Forgot who asked, but,

Yes, Bill cannot run again. The limit is currently two terms. Regardless of whether they are consecutive, or not.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
No way - forget what the complicit media feeds you - look at the only poll question that matters " Would you vote for Bush in '04?"
- He's NEVER been above 50% . EVER

I do think that they'll allow more terrorist attacks on the US - blind fear of the masses has brought them this far.

the blowback here, however, is that the dem ticket would likely be Kerry and the former Supreme Allied Commander - Wes Clark.

Now you tell me who that irrationally scared public would clamor toward - a real war hero who protested the war AND a Real General of World Renown

or

two draft dodging oil men who can't distance themselves from their wallets long enough to remove the obvious conflict of interest stain from their personas?

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Bush will win for sure.

Besides all that, the candidate with the most campaign funds always wins. Bush is going to have the most money by far. We all know why.

Damn man, that means I gotta put up with 2 more years of Bush's bull#?!

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Remember in America its not the popular vote that gets you elected its the electoral!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join