It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U S. To Expel 60 Russian Diplomats In Response To Nerve Agent Attack.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

OK - I did. 15 (f) "You will not post messages that are clearly outside the stated topic...". And there is a bit about political baiting too. What am I missing - can you point it out?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well that got you to waste a few minutes.

Anyway, my post was as much off topic as you posting this.

And I have also learnt a lot about you.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

I have not seen carpy warmongering in this thread?

He has been verbally jousting against a certain element of labour supporters who are making this political and St Petersburg retweeters who are irrelevant to the world outside their social media sites

In Salisbury we all know who did this, and they even left their calling card for the world to see planning this when the snow hit us from winds from Siberia and the media called it the Beast from the east

Lucky for the two Russians we have excellent medical staff, makes up for the dads army police response to this!

edit on 6-4-2018 by Whereismypassword because: ipad

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I quite get where you are coming from.

Russia can be so trusted? It is not exactly a shining example of freedom, tolerance and democracy, is it?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Please, can we leave the playground behind us?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Quite. The only plausible explanation for the Beast from the East was that it was a deliberate weather attack from Russia carried out by Russia on the direct orders of Putin.

There. Can I have my war now, please?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I don't trust Russia.

But our government has killed more of our citizens than Russia ever has in all its history. So when it comes down to who poses the greater threat, when it comes down to knowing that my government is underhanded in its every dealing, while maintaining a partially acceptable face on the world stage, I know I cannot trust my government at all, in the least. I do not need to trust Russia, in order to distrust my own country.

I trust facts, forensics, evidence, science. Everything and everyone else who has an agenda is suspect.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Boy, you are jaded and cynical, aren't you!

I, on the other hand, am happy to continue to trust implicitly like a good sheep what I am fed by May and the MSM, apparently.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I am not jaded and cynical. I am hopeful and determined that tomorrow be better than today, for all my countrymen and everyone living here in Britain, and that tomorrow be better for us, without the method by which that occurs being the disenfranchisement of people of some other nation.

But the only way that will happen, is by constant pressure to remove the shills from government, to replace them with people who are prepared to serve US, not the corporate sponsors who have held sway for generations, not the banks, not the military industrial complex, not the drug companies and the big industry players, but serve ONLY the regular folk of this country, the people living here and working hard to keep our shirts, the people who need and most deserve the protection, aid, and respect of our government. The only way this happens, is by absolute vigilance, absolute resolve not be turned away by propaganda, total devotion to what is real, not what is said, or what appears to be done, but what is real, proven, factual and beyond question.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

He has been verbally jousting against a certain element of labour supporters who are making this political

Boris Johnson has been found to have given misleading information.

If that doesn't make it political, then what does ?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword the media called it the Beast from the east

not by accident was it given this name. worked a treat too on some.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What was that about "political baiting", again?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Enough, already! I catch your drift. I feel your pain.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Jay-morris

And where do you get that I solely rely on MSM for my views? I don't.

Do you have any actual basis for challenging anything in that BBC article, by the way?

As I have consistently said, we simply do not know all of the evidence yet and will not know until these investigations are completed. I can, however, form reasonable grounds for my suspicions, which at this stage, is all they are.

You do not know that there is no evidence but are equally entitled to your views, I just choose to disagree and do not share your views.

Did you believe our government when they said we have evidence of weapons in Iraq? I bet you did, and that let to thousands being killed!

Did you just brush that aside? You might say it was just a mistake. Bloody big mistake!

You have not learnt from that? and do not get me started on Libya!

So, governments lie! They lie to us, and they do not give a crap about us, but they love people like you!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You lose your bet, I did not believe it at the time.

Russia does not lie? I bet they love people like you. Useful idiots and all that.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You lose your bet, I did not believe it at the time.

Russia does not lie? I bet they love people like you. Useful idiots and all that.

I never said Russia does not lie! Not once have I said that! Russia is not innocent. But you just have to look at the way the public was lied to and manipalated into justifying two ilegal invasions, causing the deaths of thousands of men, women, and children.

And you can see it now. False flag in the UK, and false flag in Syria. How convieniant that the chemical weapon was dropped just before the West was going to pull out of Syria. Assad must be the dumbest person in the world!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I have to agree that the Syrian chemical attack thing looks suspect.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

And where do you get that I solely rely on MSM for my views? I don't.

Do you have any actual basis for challenging anything in that BBC article, by the way?

As I have consistently said, we simply do not know all of the evidence yet and will not know until these investigations are completed. I can, however, form reasonable grounds for my suspicions, which at this stage, is all they are.

You do not know that there is no evidence but are equally entitled to your views, I just choose to disagree and do not share your views.

Did you believe our government when they said we have evidence of weapons in Iraq? I bet you did, and that let to thousands being killed!

The loss of human lives is much, much worse than just thousands.

1,455,590 Iraqi deaths so far as a result of the invasion. And thousands of killed, wounded or damaged for life American soldiers.

The Human Cost of Occupation

All for a LIE from war mongerers who have never been brought to justice for their crimes against humanity, and likely never will be.

The older I get the more ashamed I am on behalf of the human race.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join