It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U S. To Expel 60 Russian Diplomats In Response To Nerve Agent Attack.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Jay-morris

Yes he is clever. Loads of people on here are saying that he would not be stupid enough to do it and discounting the possibility accordingly. You have been played, he must be laughing up his sleeve!

You should add the fact that Russia has been up to no good, as well. Cyber attacks and the odd "annexation" - as in "invasion" - of Crimea, etc.

Why would he be laughing? Risking the world cup, which will make Russia a lot of money. It does not make any sense. He would have known he would not get away with it because the nerve agent is known from Russia.

So he would have to be a complete Moran to do this.

And you bring up cyber attacks as if the West do not do exactly the same thing lol

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

He is probably laughing at all the useful idiots who are blaming the West.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

He is probably laughing at all the useful idiots who are blaming the West.

You are not debating with me! You are not replying with anything useful to my comments.

Do you agree that thousands of people have died in the last decade due to lies, and manipalattion from the West? Do you agree that Iraq and libya were ilegal wars that cost the lives of thousands if men women and children, still being killed to this day.

If you agree with this, then you know how far the West will go. No government is innocent on this planet. I trust none of them!

And these scociopaths decide if we live or die, if we go to war or not. How do they do this? Because they have brainwashed most of the population to love you're country, to be patriotic for you're country.

But they are all criminals!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

How are they risking the World Cup? It's two months away. There's no way they're changing the venue at this point.

Russia didn't have a problem invading Georgia when they were hosting the Olympics. Why do you think the World Cup would be any different?

EDIT: I was wrong about the invasion of Georgia. That occurred during the Beijing Olympics.
edit on 3/28/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

How are they risking the World Cup? It's two months away. There's no way they're changing the venue at this point.

Russia didn't have a problem invading Georgia when they were hosting the Olympics. Why do you think the World Cup would be any different?

Because it could effect how many people go there. It could effect businesses going there. It could effect the world cup in so many ways. Off course it will effect the world cup for them.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Because it could effect how many people go there. It could effect businesses going there. It could effect the world cup in so many ways. Off course it will effect the world cup for them.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It is difficult to debate with someone who has such a polarised view.

Patriotism can be a good thing.

Yes, it is good to be sceptical about our own Governments, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

edit on 28-3-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

AFAIK, in 2008 China not Russia was hosting Olympics.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: trueBeAll

Winter Olympics

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You're right. My mistake. Georgia was during the Beijing Olympics. The annexation of Crimea came right after the Sochi Olympics ended.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Here is an interesting but lengthy article examining the link between the Russian Winter Olympics in Sochi 2014 and the annexation of Crimea:-

Russias InterNational Image - Sochi and the Annexation of Crimea

Perhaps that was what Xcalibur meant?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Here is an interesting but lengthy article examining the link between the Russian Winter Olympics in Sochi 2014 and the annexation of Crimea:-

Russias InterNational Image - Sochi and the Annexation of Crimea

Perhaps that was what Xcalibur meant?

The coup took place just before the winter olympics in 2014, because they knew Putin would not attack until after the olympics ended. But if I were Putin, I would have nuked Kiev during the olympics so.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Winter Olympics

Georgia war was in 2008, not in 2010.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It is difficult to debate with someone who has such a polarised view.

Patriotism can be a good thing.

Yes, it is good to be sceptical about our own Governments, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

You are just not listening! How is my view polarised? Is it because I talk bad about our own governments?

Our governments have done horrific things, terrible things. Can youcevenvadmit that instead of just saying "skeptical"?

You are saying Russia is this and that, but just pretty much ignoring the fact that western governments have lied and manipalated us to go to war.

And patriotism for your country is not a good thing. It is the reason why we still have tribal warfare and the reason why we are easy to manipalate.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yes, of course the West has done terrible things. Blair, Bush, Cheney - all have the blood of hundreds of thousands on their hands. Stalin killed more of his own people than Hitler. Etc.

But can we just deal with the facts here? There is strong evidence that Russia did this and, again, because you are not listening to me, no-one is talking about or wants a war with Russia.

And patriotism for your country is not a good thing. It is the reason why we still have tribal warfare and the reason why we are easy to manipalate.

You obviously have never been to an England rugby game at Twickenham!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Putin clearly wants bad relation with Britain. Using a Russia only poison to kill people in Britain.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well well well! Looks like Russia could be innocent after all! The UK government has a lot to answer for putting everyone at risk, with some stupid agenda. Even though I am from the UK, I hope, if this is true, they do not get away with It!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

What makes you think that Russia might be innocent? Why all the love for Putin and hatred for your own country?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

What makes you think Russia did it?

'Cause Theresa said so?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

No, not at all.

Thankfully, in the UK I can access lots of media resources and information from which I can form an informed opinion.

Because we are a free country, unlike elsewhere for instance, Russia. Russia's state media toes Putins line and dissent is cracked down on:

BBC: Russia Profile - Media

Internet users can find themselves faced with criminal charges and can end up in prison. At least over here you can be as rude as you like about our Govt without fear of getting your head kicked in or ending up in prison.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join