It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U S. To Expel 60 Russian Diplomats In Response To Nerve Agent Attack.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

But it isn't, is it?

Its not following the OPCW route to begin a propaganda campaign before the facts are known in absolute, and reported by the authority doing the investigation. When those results come in, they can be transmitted via the news agencies. Until then, the UK government should be absolutely resolute in its determination not to jump to conclusions, leave alone transmit conclusions which as of yet cannot be verified by the body whose responsibility it is, to deal with these things.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The reality of the situation is that the Govt is satisfied that the evidence that it has so far heavily implicates Russia and that it has sufficient grounds to act diplomatically while it is pursuing an independent investigation by a third party, the OPCW.

Not only does the Govt feel satisfied that it has evidence pointing towards Russia but some 23 other countries also seem similarly convinced.

It is precisely the job of our Govt to stand firm in the circumstances and to my mind it is doing a good job of it so far. Given half a chance, Putin would walk all over us.
edit on 27-3-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Why do you think the OPCW investigations team even exists?

What do you suppose the purpose of such a team is, given that governments have forensics teams of their own?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So Trump is expelling all his Russian friends who rigged the election for him?

Strange times.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Well, that's your view and you are entitled to it. So our Govt should be absolutely resolute by sitting on its hands and doing nothing? I respectfully disagree. That would just be spineless and May would be hounded out of office.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

The reality of the situation is that the Govt is satisfied that the evidence that it has so far heavily implicates Russia and that it has sufficient grounds to act diplomatically while it is pursuing an independent investigation by a third party, the OPCW.

Not only does the Govt feel satisfied that it has evidence pointing towards Russia but some 23 other countries also seem similarly convinced.

It is precisely the job of our Govt to stand firm in the circumstances and to my mind it is doing a good job of it so far. Given half a chance, Putin would walk all over us.

Government was also satisfied that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. We know what happens there don't We!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yes I do know why the OPCW exists and we are following due procedure in getting it involved. What point are you trying to make?

As an aside, I see that in your sig that you speak of needing "a steel shod mace and a bigger sword than the other guy".

From your posting to date, do I take it that you would only actually contemplate using them against an opponent if you had an independent third party's written report following a lengthy and rigorous investigation against the actions of said opponent?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

So, once wrong, always wrong, eh?

No one seriously doubts that a nerve agent has actually been used here, do they? What am I saying - I must have forgotten where I am.

False flag, TPTB, NWO, whatever.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So, once wrong, always wrong, eh?

No one seriously doubts that a nerve agent has actually been used here, do they? What am I saying - I must have forgotten where I am.

False flag, TPTB, NWO, whatever.

That was quite a very important mess up don't you think? The lives of thousands were lost because of that. But evidence shows the West just wanted an excuse to invade Iraq. And you can see the same thing happening with Russia.

If anyone is going to cause WW3, I guarantee it will be the West. A lot of problems we see is because of the West.

So, do I trust them? Certainly not!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Ok, you do not trust the West, I get that. Yet, Russia can do no wrong and the sun shines out of Putin's bottom. I get that too. Bored now.

No one is talking about invading Russia, at least no one in any position of power. Get real.

I wonder how you would fare if you were a Russian expressing anti Putin views in Putin's Russia?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I wonder how you would fare if you were a Russian expressing anti Putin views in Putin's Russia?

Obvious rhetorical question. He would have had the privilege to be killed at the behest of glorious Putin for espousing such views.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Ok, you do not trust the West, I get that. Yet, Russia can do no wrong and the sun shines out of Putin's bottom. I get that too. Bored now.

No one is talking about invading Russia, at least no one in any position of power. Get real.

Please quote where I said I was pro Russia?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well, given your anti-West rants I thought it was a given but I would be happy to be proven wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Well, given your anti-West rants I thought it was a given but I would be happy to be proven wrong.

What I have said about the West is true! Would you rather I lie and say the West are the saviors lol

Just do not go putting words in my mouth please.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: vinifalou

The globalist super-team is closing down the doors on Putin's face. I'm still waiting for proofs that Russia performed the attack tough...
Well according to Probable and Highly Likley The Russians done it .Those two guys show up a lot in the news but their friend Factual is usually missing . I guess tptb have to go with them for what ever reason .

Unless you have access to secret service intel your words mean nothing

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

It's not true that the West wants to invade Russia, though, is it?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

It's not true that the West wants to invade Russia, though, is it?

I do not know, but it looks like they want another cold war, that is for sure. You have to remember, these people are sciopaths. What they want most is power and control. They do this in many ways, tv, patriotism for your country, the big bad wolf, fake news etc.

Most people (population) fall for this and believe that their government cares for them, for "it's people" but they do not give a crap! It is all about power and control done by conditioning and brainwashing people from a young age.

History tells you this. And because it seems we seem to be blaming everything on Russia, including the weather most probably! You can see where this is going!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

It is pretty clear that Russia murdered Litvinenko. The criminal investigation established when, where and how he was poisoned and came up with two suspects. Both Russian. Russia refused to extradite.

So, they have done it before.

Do you seriously think that Putin is not also about "power and control"?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

It is pretty clear that Russia murdered Litvinenko. The criminal investigation established when, where and how he was poisoned and came up with two suspects. Both Russian. Russia refused to extradite.

So, they have done it before.

Do you seriously think that Putin is not also about "power and control"?

Cause Putin does, just like all people in power over the world, but he is also very clever. Most prob one of the most intelligent people in power. And you would have to be really dumb to try and assininate an x spy in a different country, right before you hostt a world cup, something that would make Russia a lot of money.

I do not think he is that stupid. Then add the fact that the West are hell bent on blaming Russia for everything lately, you have to question that.

And you should question that based on the lies and B.S. we were told when we invaded Iraq and libya.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Yes he is clever. Loads of people on here are saying that he would not be stupid enough to do it and discounting the possibility accordingly. You have been played, he must be laughing up his sleeve!

You should add the fact that Russia has been up to no good, as well. Cyber attacks and the odd "annexation" - as in "invasion" - of Crimea, etc.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join