It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U S. To Expel 60 Russian Diplomats In Response To Nerve Agent Attack.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

The U.S. is the world's only remaining superpower.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Did you read the article?

Why would Putin have Litvinenko killed by poisoning with Polonium?

Why would he "annexe" Crimea?

etc.

Personally, I think that he thought that the West's response would be divided and that he would get away with it, again.

Unfortunately for him, he has made a big miscalculation as the West is united against him. He has gone too far. It is a good thing to stand up to a bully.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

They have proof. The issue is who is accepting the proof and who is ignoring it. Not it's existence.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

They don't.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

With respect, no they don't.

What they have is no more evidence of who committed the act, than it would be if you found a Glock on the floor and assumed the shooter was Austrian.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Did you read the article?

Why would Putin have Litvinenko killed by poisoning with Polonium?

Why would he "annexe" Crimea?

etc.

Personally, I think that he thought that the West's response would be divided and that he would get away with it, again.

Unfortunately for him, he has made a big miscalculation as the West is united against him. He has gone too far. It is a good thing to stand up to a bully.

No, it does not make sense at all! So Putin decided to kill an x spy, in another country, in a way that would point to Russia, and right begore the world cup lol

Seriously!

You look how the West has manipalated it's way into ilegal wars and invasions over the ladt two decades, killing thousands and giving rise to the terrorist we see today.

Are you that brainwashed?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Have you seen the CNN ads? No matter how often you call an Apple a banana it won't make it a banana. Even if you write it in all CAPS.
Just because you call CNN fake news doesn't make it so.
Even if you write it in all CAPS .

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ciscoagent

A letter from Dr Stephen Davies, Consultant in Accident and Emergency at Salisbury Hospital written to and published in The Times newspaper, London. He said that no one was poisoned by a nerve agent. But three people were poisoned.

Here is the article:-

The Times

He is NOT saying that "no one was poisoned". He is talking about people other than the Skripals and the Police officer who were treated at Salisbury.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

No, it does not make sense at all! So Putin decided to kill an x spy, in another country, in a way that would point to Russia, and right begore the world cup lol

Well, he had Litvinenko killed, in another country, in a way that would point to Russia. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it, sunshine.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You say they have proof can you proof that ?

Russia bad really bad... UK good very good.

Sorry for being sarcastic here but diplomacy is invented to solve this kind of problems. I can't help but to think that in the grand scheme of things all MP's are just puppets of the globalist elite. How exactly does russia benefit from an old dead spy ? What's to gain ? Well there are many other countries that could have done it. But I get it it's just the daily dose of anti-russia propaganda. Look I'm not saying that russia is heaven but how the media is manipulating the truth is awfull. Eventually this will lead to a war...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Well, he had Litvinenko killed, in another country, in a way that would point to Russia. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it, sunshine.

Read up on the case, there is a lot of controversy of that case too.

Let me ask you a question.

Do you think the West is sqeeky clean and here to keep you and your family safe?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

You say they have proof can you proof that ?

Russia bad really bad... UK good very good.

Sorry for being sarcastic here but diplomacy is invented to solve this kind of problems. I can't help but to think that in the grand scheme of things all MP's are just puppets of the globalist elite. How exactly does russia benefit from an old dead spy ? What's to gain ? Well there are many other countries that could have done it. But I get it it's just the daily dose of anti-russia propaganda. Look I'm not saying that russia is heaven but how the media is manipulating the truth is awfull. Eventually this will lead to a war...

You are right. Russia is not sqeeky clean, but what annoys me, and for me the main problem with the world today is conditioned people will completely ignore the horrors their own country has done, while calling out another country for the things their governments have done.

The main thing to keep on top of when it comes to tribal warfare is the people. That is why we always have a boogee man.

This is why there will always be war and conflict because most people are conditioned and brainwashed by their country

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I know all about the case. We had a full criminal investigation. We had Russian suspects, Andrey Lugovoy and Dmitri Kovtun. We tried to have them extradited. Russia refused.

What controversy? They did it. On orders.

No, I don't think the West is squeaky clean. So what?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Excuse me. I work in Salisbury. I am a bit miffed that nerve agents have been used just around the corner from me so I do not give a toss who is squeaky clean and it annoys me greatly that people are defending Russia and making lame excuses for them.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

If you think due process and unbiased investigation are important, I think you probably need to start re-evaluating what people are actually saying about this issue.

Russia are not the only ones with access to the chemical agent, therefore are not the only suspect party.

Russia may well be known for taking out enemy agents and defectors in publicly gruesome manner, but they also tend to actually succeed in their aims, and one of the ways they do that, is by not targeting someone with a nerve agent, within a handful of miles of one of the worlds most infamous and prestigious chemical weapons research facilities.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Well right but that Boogee man is getting boring... People are still brainwashed but I doubt that the younger generation. give a jota about MSM. When it comes to MSM I think they are the real enemy , not only of the state but of humanity. The sovjet union has fallen apart somewere in the 90's. And now in 2018 still no cooperation between Russia and America. Even worse it looks like defcon one is approaching really fast. I simply don't buy the bad russia narrative. RT was expelled a couple of years ago from the UK. Isn't it funny that all fits the agenda.
A agenda that will lead towards war.

Sadly enough Journalism is dead , but if it weren't than one of it's tasks is it to discover the truth behind the scenes by asking questions that matter. Being constructive not sensational and keeping the good of humanity in mind.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Excuse me. I work in Salisbury. I am a bit miffed that nerve agents have been used just around the corner from me so I do not give a toss who is squeaky clean and it annoys me greatly that people are defending Russia and making lame excuses for them.

I am sorry, but is just does not make sense. It would be a very stupid and retarded thing to do right before hosting the world cup.

And let look at how the West manipalated their own people to justify ilegal wars for their own gain. And also look at how the West are hell bent on blaming everything on Russia.

The west governments cannot be trusted either!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

100% agree!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

.. people should not defend bad russia because you're annoyed.

edit on 3272018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Russia knows all about Porton. I am sure that they took into account that people would pop out of the woodwork and say just what you are saying.

Due process? You mean like the OPCW investigation?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join