It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U S. To Expel 60 Russian Diplomats In Response To Nerve Agent Attack.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Yes, the democrats, the party of peace, who protested the iraw war with me, whose president won the peace prize.

They have been pushing for a war with russia for well over a year.

Along with their neocon buddies in the republican party.

I agree, the establishment people in both parties are just one big club, with no real differences.

What I am referencing is the hypcrisy of those on the left claiming they are for peace, while cheering on the deep state and cheering for provoking russia in to a possible war, with sanctions, no fly zone, etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Yeah lets start WWIII ...Russia so bad! Who needs diplomats anyway. Humanity is stupid and will never learn. I want to see SATAN II in action.

Anybody going to miss the UK? I won't

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Grambler do you have a pro trump persuasion ?

The United States Department of State (DOS),[3] often referred to as the State Department, is the United States federal executive department that advises the President and represents the country in international affairs and foreign policy issues.[4] Equivalent to the foreign ministry of other countries, the State Department is responsible for the international relations of the United States, negotiates treaties and agreements with foreign entities, and represents the United States at the United Nations. The Department was created in 1789 and was the first executive department established.[5]

The Department operates the diplomatic missions of the United States abroad and is responsible for implementing the foreign policy of the United States and U.S. diplomacy efforts. The Department is also the depository for more than 200 multilateral treaties. The Department is led by the Secretary of State, who is nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate and is a member of the Cabinet. The Secretary of State is the first Cabinet official in the order of precedence and in the presidential line of succession, after the President pro tempore of the Senate. Rex Tillerson was appointed Secretary of State by President Donald Trump on February 1, 2017. Trump dismissed Tillerson from the position on March 13, 2018, and later that day Tillerson announced that his last day at the State Department will be March 31, 2018.

So would have been Tillerson , but now maybe unconfirmed yet? ex director CIA Mike Pompeo : which could be a significant turning point ? Also this :

This legislation remains the basic law of the Department of State. In September 1789, additional legislation changed the name of the agency to the Department of State and assigned to it a variety of domestic duties. These responsibilities grew to include management of the United States Mint, keeper of the Great Seal of the United States, and the taking of the census. President George Washington signed the new legislation on September 15.[8] Most of these domestic duties of the Department of State were eventually turned over to various new Federal departments and agencies that were established during the 19th century.

However, the Secretary of State still retains a few domestic responsibilities, such as being the keeper of the Great Seal and being the officer to whom a President or Vice President of the United States wishing to resign must deliver an instrument in writing declaring the decision to resign.

edit on 26-3-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

I would. My family lives there.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I think our leaders are retarded for continuing with the Russia nonsense.

We gassed the Russians in the UK. We have been setting Russia up (very poorly) for over a year now.

I see certain people in our government as more of an enemy to the American people than Russia.

EDIT TO ADD:
Thieves, murderers, child abusers, cowards, arrogant pricks, classist, racist scum. Corrupt, Honorless dogs, twisted, dumb, short sighted, foolish, drunk with ego.

Pigs

edit on 3 26 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Three people were affected by a substance claimed to be a novichok nerve agent, Sergei Skripal, a double agent, his daughter Yulia, who was visiting him and a policeman who was the first responder. All were taken to hospital. The Skripals are said to seriously ill and in induced comas. The policeman has apparently recovered and has left hospital.
The novichok nerve agent has been described as many times more powerful than VX yet all victims are still alive. A letter from Dr Stephen Davies, Consultant in Accident and Emergency at Salisbury Hospital written to and published in The Times newspaper, London. He said that no one was poisoned by a nerve agent. But three people were poisoned.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

The Novichok chemical weapons program was disbanded in 1987 on the 27th September 2017 OPCW announced that Russia had destroyed its entire chemical warfare storage programme,but the truth doesn't matter any more does it.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
News just coming in. The U.S. is expelling 60 Russian Diplomats and closing the Russian Consulate in Seattle as a response to the Nerve Agent Incident in The U.K. a few weeks ago.

Nice to see our friends are in unison with us.

Germany and France are also expelling Russian Diplomats for the same reason.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Have you stopped to think why we are hell bent on starting a war with Russia? This business in the UK with the positioning, even the UK government have only said It is likely to be Russia. That is not evidence.

It is the same with the US elections. They blamed Russia for interfering, but again, no evidence.

It is obvious that the West have some sort of agenda here, and they know most sheep will follow.

But at the end of the day these scociopaths are playing with our lives. When are people going to open up their eyes and see this?

When it's too late?
When your family is killed?
Your children?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: vinifalou
Russia's still a superpower.

Nope. Russia is not a superpower. Russia is economically weak, has low soft power and has a lack of global influence. Yes Russia has a massive supply of nuclear weapons, but that's not what makes you a superpower.

And what bad behavior you're talking about?

Where do you start? Well, let's start here and you can fill in the blanks... Belligerence in Moldova and Georgia leading to parts of their countries being broken away (i.e. Transnistria, Abkhazia, South Ossetia). The meddling in Ukraine including the annexation of Crimea. Russian involvement in MH17. Destruction of Chechnya. Widespread cyber-attacks in Europe, notably Germany and the Baltic states. The repression of political opponents, environmentalists and journalists, and other domestic actions that demonstrate the fall into autocracy. Alleged involvement in election tampering. Litvinenko.

You talk as if Russia is the only country doing This! The west has meddled in a lot of the countries you are talking about. And cyber attacks! You think the West is innocent of that lol

Oh, and you also bring up the Alleged, yes Alleged involvement in election tampering. Again! No proof!

Conditioned much!?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Countries kill their own citizens daily. Of all those we could "punish", Russia is the most dangerous to pick a fight with.

I hope this escalates into what war-mongering humans deserve. This world has gone mad, and needs to pay for it.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

You're a real patriot aren't you? Never a good word about your own country. What pride you have. Why don't you go live in Russia if they're so great. You'll love the rigged elections. No surprises ever.

Stop with this patriotism for you're country B.S. that you have been condition with since birth. Patriotism for your country has let governments and powers that be get away with terrible stuff, while telling their good people it is all for them.

You think they give a crap about normal everyday people? All they care about is control and power. That is what scociopaths Do!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah you have a hell of a way of showing it. You hate the USA. You hate everything about it. You think we're murderes like putin. You think we cheat like russia. You think we do what they did to our election and you think we manufacture nerve gas and use it to incriminate your mother russia. That is what can be gleaned from the sum of your posts so please don't try to convince me you love the USA.

Sorry, but are you that brainwashed and gullible. You really think the West, including my government are innocent? Let's look at Iraq, thousands killed. Let's look at libya , thousands killed. Both in recent years and both illegal.

It's people like you that make these sciopaths do what they do and get away with it.

You think the government lives and cares for you and your family? They do not give a crap about you or your family!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes, the democrats, the party of peace, who protested the iraw war with me, whose president won the peace prize.

I agree, the establishment people in both parties are just one big club, with no real differences.

What I am referencing is the hypcrisy of those on the left claiming they are for peace, while cheering on the deep state and cheering for provoking russia in to a possible war, with sanctions, no fly zone, etc.

So, in light of the right acting exactly as the left would have, according to you -- is there any difference between the two?

After watching what is going on, does anyone need more proof that there are no sides? That all those politicians, no matter what they say, are on the same payroll?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's interesting that Seattle was the Russian Consulate chosen to be closed down. Me thinks someone is still P.O.'d over the ship hitting a copter with an invisible laser beam a few years ago, in the Straits of Georgia, between Washington State, and Vancouver Island, in B.C.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

So, in light of the right acting exactly as the left would have, according to you -- is there any difference between the two?

After watching what is going on, does anyone need more proof that there are no sides? That all those politicians, no matter what they say, are on the same payroll?

I dont know.

I do know that they hate, with a passion, trump. It seems he had tendencies against this, but he seems to be caving.

The didnt want ron paul, they didnt want bernie. Thats doesnt mean paul and bernie wouldnt have been bad though.

But at least trumps victory has made the establishment more rabid and transparent in their warmongering and desire to do anything possible to keep any even a percieved outsider.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

I dont know.

I do know that they hate, with a passion, trump. It seems he had tendencies against this, but he seems to be caving.

The didnt want ron paul, they didnt want bernie. Thats doesnt mean paul and bernie wouldnt have been bad though.

But at least trumps victory has made the establishment more rabid and transparent in their warmongering and desire to do anything possible to keep any even a percieved outsider.

That's the thing. It's all theatrics.

All the while, he's signing in laws he knows nothing about that his handlers are placing in front of him. Funny thing is, groomed for this position as he was, he had no idea he was going to be just used and discarded in the end, he truly believed he'd be starting a new family empire.

I'm not going to feel bad for him when his job is done and 'a man of use' is no longer of use.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Who's truth? I'm not sure what to believe from who at this point. Just because OPCW says they dismantled their program doesn't mean I buy it, or that there aren't hidden stores of the agent.
Call me sceptical.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The effects of diplomats' expulsion will only be one : decreased chances of diplomacy and increased chances of the new Russian weapons being "tested"

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Here is an interesting article on the case against Russia - warning - may contain actual facts and evidence:-

www.channel4.com

The evidence strongly points towards Russia but there is no actual proof - yet.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Here is an interesting article on the case against Russia - warning - may contain actual facts and evidence:-

www.channel4.com

The evidence strongly points towards Russia but there is no actual proof - yet.

Why would Putin, who comes across as a very intelligent man, have these two killed in a way that points to Russia, esp right before the world cup? It does not make any sense.

Is he seriously that dumb?

And then you have to look at the West, and the terrible things (including my country) have done in the last two decades, including illegal war and invasions causing the deaths of thousands of men, women and children.

It is quite obvious there is another agenda here. Does the West want another another cold war, or do they think another world war is long overdue?

Whatever it Is, money will be involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join