It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1791... Time for a change?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
A Brit in France telling us about our rights. That's pretty humorous considering your people get punished for illegal butter knives and literally are being put in jail for speaking their mind on the internet so immigrants that are absolutely flooding into your country and irreparably changing its demographics to become full on sharia law by like 2028 don't get their feelz hurt. You all needed your guns to fight your tyrannical government a long time ago and #ed it up. Don't come in here and tell us we should be more like you, you are pathetic and your country is nearly lost.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

If you hate the U.S and it's constitution alot. Then you have the option to go to an islamic world where it fits those ideas.
The only thing standing in the way of a corrupt government and total control is a well armed we the people.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShamnaOahu
A Brit in France telling us about our rights. That's pretty humorous considering your people get punished for illegal butter knives and literally are being put in jail for speaking their mind on the internet so immigrants that are absolutely flooding into your country and irreparably changing its demographics to become full on sharia law by like 2028 don't get their feelz hurt. You all needed your guns to fight your tyrannical government a long time ago and #ed it up. Don't come in here and tell us we should be more like you, you are pathetic and your country is nearly lost.

You really should have tried reading the whole thread first before jumping to conclusions...

But, if it makes you better...
edit on 28-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Bad grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Yes this is essential to reprogramming your brain!

Have you ever thought that we spend most of our adult lives undoing all the negative programming we received as a kid
from tv, to school to other adults giving us the wrong messages
it's like the point is to realise that you are being ,lied to then take action to undo all the bad learning that was shoveled into your young mind !

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ShamnaOahu

The UK is becoming more secular not becoming more religious
the muslim population of Britain is still largely a minority
and we live in a constitutional monarchy there is no way that would ever end
Britain has survived sustained invasions through history and I doubt Sharia will rock the boat

it's all just extremist propaganda , dont be afraid of the boogey men coming to convert you to islam or chop off your infidel head !

Anyway I cant speak for the whole UK but I know there are plenty of Scots who'd fight to the death to prevent Sharia from taking over Scotland , and we #ed off the romans !

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Britain has survived sustained invasions through history and I doubt Sharia will rock the boat

it's all just extremist propaganda , dont be afraid of the boogey men coming to convert you to islam or chop off your infidel head !

Anyway I cant speak for the whole UK but I know there are plenty of Scots who'd fight to the death to prevent Sharia from taking over Scotland , and we #ed off the romans !

Right on Jock...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Right on Jock...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Mate. Get Gordi onboard and do a video doco of the travels between Glasgow and that .. that.. famous Welsh City ... no not the ponies. Or the rarebit ...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Mate. Get Gordi onboard and do a video doco of the travels between Glasgow and that .. that.. famous Welsh City ... no not the ponies. Or the rarebit ...

I do NOT wish to see Gordi wearing pink suspenders again...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

After getting the pics. ... you have my sympathies.

No man should fall asleep with such swirling visions ...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

So what do you guys do when you find ants all over your cupboard?

Feed them sugar?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Oh come on! Do you know how amazing that is?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I do actually and have photos to prove it from his last ATS meeting in Scotland (with sheep too!)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Oooh. Is there a UK ATS meeting?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Oooh. Is there a UK ATS meeting?

There was one a while back in the UK (Scotland to be precise) and I had one under my old user name here in France about 2 years ago.

I still have a hangover from the French meeting with Cody.... Ahhhh the Gimp mask and the sock Womble seem so far away...

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 29-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I do actually and have photos to prove it from his last ATS meeting in Scotland (with sheep too!)

Aww fir # sake , cannae believe a missed yin

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

No I make them a little trail of honey to a spot in the garden with even more honey

or depending on how bad just put salt down everywhere

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Aww fir # sake , cannae believe a missed yin

I was in France for the Scottish meeting but called Gordi on the phone (wake up call) first thing in the morning the night after everyone arrived at Gordis place (courtesy of Cody) as he was suffering from a "ahem" massive head ache and apparently had issues waking up...

He did not appreciate it for some reason!

Big auld puff can't take his Irn Bru...

Don't know why!?

If you want to have a dig at the old softy you can find him here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 29-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Gordi is a big girls blouse

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Not to derail, but can any of my British friends please explain why you buy gas in litres, but measure everything in miles? It is a conundrum that I just don't get!!

I remember the change just about, it started in the early seventies and we just never went fully over!!
It was when we changed money (we lost shillings) and we became more "metric" and for about 10 years everything was miles and kilometres also inches and centimetres, we kept the miles! Liquid was imperial pints and gallons against litres but with "petrol" we still used "MPG" miles per gallon instead of litres per 100 kilometres. I think it also made it look cheaper by going to litres. I wont even go on to weight!!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join