It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women slapping men.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
My first party in standard 6 started like this. Got all nicely dressed up, hanging with the guys at the edge of the lounge dance-floor. And then this girl comes and stands in front of me. First I thought, maybe she likes me. Next she's like a little tea-pot, arms akimbo. Then she slaps me across the face. I was so humiliated.
Of course my first reaction is you want to defend yourself.
But then ten guys come and nononono ... Take you outside, sorry you got slapped, but it's a chick. Can't start a fight with a chick. Yeah I know, it was just instinct. Cool down.

About two years later me and her became friends. Not bosom buddies, but friendly enough. Then I asked her, why did you do that to me? No it was a dare and I was a random victim.

I guess we were just supposed to ignore it and laugh it off.

But nowadays, how would you feel about your son being randomly slapped by a female so hard that the blood and chips spew from his mouth?

Perhaps it's a heterosexual mating ritual?
edit on 26-3-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Not ever felt it necessary to hit a woman, should never get to that point but was in a relationship once where a woman slapped me, told her we never discussed this but that was your free one so don't do it again....she didn't

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton

I agree. Everyone is entitled to make an error of judgement, not to mention ... you do not hit Girls.

Fair warning that if they want to act like a bloke ... any repeat will see them being treated as such ie. The Police will be called and an assault charge will be laid.

The old days would have seen a smack in the mouth and the end of it.

Ladies were Ladies then. Now they want to punch you ?

😘

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I had an ex that tried to numerous times in a drunken state. We don’t speak for obvious reasons lol She ended up with a attempted murder charge. HEHE

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Sounds like my ex. What a psycho whackjob she was.

I would have traded all the good times to never have known her.

She would literally knock your teeth out if you looked at another girl.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
My first party in standard 6 started like this. Got all nicely dressed up, hanging with the guys at the edge of the lounge dance-floor. And then this girl comes and stands in front of me. First I thought, maybe she likes me. Next she's like a little tea-pot, arms akimbo. Then she slaps me across the face. I was so humiliated.
Of course my first reaction is you want to defend yourself.
But then ten guys come and nononono ... Take you outside, sorry you got slapped, but it's a chick. Can't start a fight with a chick. Yeah I know, it was just instinct. Cool down.

About two years later me and her became friends. Not bosom buddies, but friendly enough. Then I asked her, why did you do that to me? No it was a dare and I was a random victim.

I guess we were just supposed to ignore it and laugh it off.

But nowadays, how would you feel about your son being randomly slapped by a female so hard that the blood and chips spew from his mouth?

Perhaps it's a heterosexual mating ritual?

Punch the bitch in the nose.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

I agree. Everyone is entitled to make an error of judgement, not to mention ... you do not hit Girls.

Fair warning that if they want to act like a bloke ... any repeat will see them being treated as such ie. The Police will be called and an assault charge will be laid.

😘

I have never and never will raise my hand first to a real LADY.

However, if someone wants to act like a bloke then that person should expect to receive like a bloke too.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Was together for 21 years with a woman with borderline....

I never hit her once but let's just say I developed the patience of a Buddhist monk.

You never hit a lady....what exactly defines a lady is up to interpretation.

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

We share sensibilities mate !

Wrong is just that. Wrong.

πŸ’‚β€β™‚οΈ

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Ladies will only slap you if/when you deserve it and sometimes not even then.

A female who will slap random people on a dare just to see what will happen deserves to be knocked on her ass.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Ladies will only slap you if/when you deserve it and sometimes not even then.

What if I as a man went around doing that,I mean the amount of people who deserve a punch in the mouth is astounding sometimes??
My hands and knuckles would be perpetually sore.

Screw that,anyone hits me,they get hit back...we can work the details out later.
I don't touch people and expect the same back.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Most women won't agree with this, but,

Don't hit someone unless you expect to be hit back.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

😘

Lady here, I'm more prone to utilizing my rolling pin in menacing ways than bother with the uncertainty of a nail breaking in the pursuit of other assaults.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

😘

Lady here, I'm more prone to utilizing my rolling pin in menacing ways than bother with the uncertainty of a nail breaking in the pursuit of other assaults.

So if you hit me with your rolling pin and I grabbed it and bopped you back with it, would that bother you?

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 26-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Well, I am a masochist and I do appreciate that kind of thing

I meant utilizing the rolling pin by shaking it in the air, wearing me fluffy slippers and housecoat and giving a good ticking off for being naughty. Surprisingly it works - stunning the target.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

Well, I am a masochist and I do appreciate that kind of thing

I meant utilizing the rolling pin by shaking it in the air, wearing me fluffy slippers and housecoat and giving a good ticking off for being naughty. Surprisingly it works - stunning the target.

Fair enough.

Welcome to the lifestyle then!;-)

Although you should think about not leaving bruises...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Drink in face. Simple as.

If people think its funny to dare a friend to slap a stranger they are no better than gangs who tell new recruits to go beat / stab / shoot a stranger. People might think "woah hold on there weirdo, slapping and stabbings are two ends of the spectrum" still a attack.

So, woman slaps you for no reason, dump a pint over their head. You will be kicked out of the bar / pub but at the end of the day, you might walk away with a red mark but she will be humiliated enough to go home.

If you see her then being taken out by her friends crying, give her a quick

"It was only a joke"

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Since it's 2018, we're all equal, and it's rude to assume someone's gender, I think it's reasonable that if anyone strikes you, it's fine to return it with one of the same.

After all, if we're all equal, then there's no call for anyone to claim "How dare you, that person is smaller/weaker/etc, so they can hit you and you can't hit them back."

That said, it'd take a lot for me to hit a female in self-defense. She would have to be actively trying to truly hurt me. I was just raised that way.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yeah, slap her back then say "sorry, it was an uncontrollable reaction".

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
A woman should only hit a man if she knows full well that a fist might come right back in her direction.

Women want equality and all yet pick and choose what they want to be equal in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join