It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying Isn't As Scary An Experience As You Think It Is, Says New Study

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thank you for that. I fell asleep and am just getting back.

There are reports, or more or less stories, of the dead that do not know they are. Enter in the possibilities of purgatory, or a medium in which to atone for transgressions, the possibility definitely exists.

My post in their comment definitely was not a mistake.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
How do people do a study on dying, when they are still alive?
I don't think for me it's dying that is the worry. It's more about how it happens and who you leave behind that's more the worry.
Fearing death has been a part of life since birth for alot of countries. Other's though see it as a passage to somewhere else. The first step if you will of a long path.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I can't read through all this thread. I have three family members with cancer...one death is imminent, one is 'when' and not 'if'...the other is a maybe or a maybe not. My take is that we are all energies and energy never dies, just transforms to something else.

I don't want to die at all but accept it as inevitable.
Enjoy life while you can.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Dying is scary...

It's the first seconds of realisation that you are dying that leads to total and complete chaos in your mind.

It's incredible how long you refuse what is happening. I choked once and the first 30 sec. Was total panick and I never want to experience it again!!

Once you accept or give up...that is where the good part begins. It was similar to stepping in a hot bath....it was nice. So nice you have to resist not wanting to go back there...

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 27 Mar 2018 12:38:39 -0500pm313820183 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
. The first step if you will of a long path.
It is a long and winding path. Death is the ultimate reward.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join