It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Logic That Evolution Is Probably A Mythi!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Post your evidence please. This is ATS. We have standards here.

quite, good sir.

may i present... the thread

/thread
edit on 25-3-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: childoffather

What makes you say we dont use our entire brain?[/quote/]

Because we wouldn't be in the mess we are in today. We surely began in a much better state of mind than this: if we really evolved our human compassion would be equal. Where is the constant in evolution?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Post your evidence please. This is ATS. We have standards here.

quite, good sir.

may i present... the thread

/thread

Don't be lazy.

Was it "mythi?"

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You have no idea how evolution works do you???

That is the reason you don’t buy it.. you are not looking into a scientific view of evolution. You are looking at a creationist version of evolution.. aka not evolution.. a cartoon version of evolution they can pretend to debunk.

link   

That is the reason you don’t buy it.. you are not looking into a scientific view of evolution. You are looking at a creationist version of evolution.. aka not evolution.. a cartoon version of evolution they can pretend to debunk.

link   

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Don't be lazy.

Was it "mythi?"

i think the thread itself is more fantasi and perhaps also schizophreni

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Very funni

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You gotta stop watching movies. We use a lot more than 10% of our brain...well most of us.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
With all the chemicals in our food, we are devolving recently. Our population is getting sick and inflammation from improper metabolic activity is causing people to get fat.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I thought you were gonna make that ridiculous 'we only use 10% of our brain' argument, myth, that is so popular.

We havent culturally evolved in hardly the slightest since recorded history began. I'll give you that. A lot of that has to do with the rulers of every society using indoctrination / propaganda to keep their masses mindless and at the ready to fight (within and without). If only people would evolve into it being common for people yearning to unederstand how we're manipulated, to yearn to understand themselves (the same thing).

One can dream.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You gotta stop watching movies. We use a lot more than 10% of our brain...well most of us.

I read that around eighty percent of our brain is used for our immune system and subconscious. A maximum of ten percent is used for our consciousness and the last ten percent is used to check out people of the oposite sex and dream up ways to attract them.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: childoffather
Think about this. Evolution requires no creator and would be self-evident. I see no mystery if I came from monkeys, I would be able to communicate with monkey's no?

No one says we came from monkeys. Where did you get that idea?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

More like 10% at any given time.

Imagine your entire brain "activating" all at once. Every memory you've ever had all at once (that 'sensation' probably has a lot to do with near death experience reports). Every muscular motor movement across your body trying to go all at once. Etc.

You dont have to imagine you can go outside right now and try it for yourself! Go climb up on the power pole and grab both big huge thick cable ends with the bare metal, or fly a kite during lightning storm with a key at the top and metal fishing wire as the string, or something along those lines.

edit on 26-3-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

the last ten percent is used to check out people of the oposite sex and dream up ways to attract them.

I hear that the last 10% is boosted by alcohol!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Yeah alcohol is like an octane booster. If you wanna really set it off run some actual nitrous oxide thru it.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Go climb up on the power pole and grab both big huge thick cable ends with the bare metal

Fun Fact! You can hang from an active power line without an issue as long as you don't touch the ground, otherwise this happens
(warning graphic)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

the last ten percent is used to check out people of the oposite sex and dream up ways to attract them.

I hear that the last 10% is boosted by alcohol!

When we were young, that last ten percent was boosted to ninety five percent when you drank, for guys. we even utilized the other head to think with.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

DAMMMMMMMN!

Yeah the whole tower is the ground lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Actually most humans are using 100% of there mental processes, and some are stretching the limits of that. And well that may be the sad part, look around you? This is the best we can do.

As for evolution? There are actually many theories on that as well. The one in the science books is just one, a current popular one, but just one of many. The one in the bible or the kuran another, but that would just make 2 out of many. For instance, here is in a nut shell, the Sumerian version of evolution. And were you religion in fact all Abrahamic religions are a derivative of.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join