It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish there were more HD cameras trained on UFO's..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
How soon do you think it will be before a UFO is caught in crisp detail on a high def camera at reasonably close range?

Would this not qualify as "proof"?

Surely, such a video could be analyzed for fakery and determined to be authentic.

One wonders how everyone will react when it happens and it's sure to happen sooner than later.

Many would imediately try to claim that it has to be US military tech, but why is that? Is it because any alien vehicles would be too far away to ever make it here according to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity?

Why could they not have developed technology say to access zero point energy with which to fold and to map spacetime?

Why the insistance that credible UFO sightings must be terrestrial and can't be of ET origin? I'm not sure I understand that particular bias and where it's coming from? Is it fear? Incredulity? What do you think?

Also, do you think we'll be looking at full disclosure (or contact) any time soon? This century?

What do you think will precipitate it?

Would a clear video of a UFO not be sufficient to persuade even the most hardened skeptics? Why not?

Invite your thoughts..

Best regards,

AnkhMorpork, esq.

edit on 25-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I wish for unlimited wishes.. If I get Mine I'll toss one out for You, and I'll most likely go by alphabetical order so You're looking pretty good.. So far the only one before You is Adam, evidently He wants to try and settle things with His first wife, Lilith...

See You then

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
How soon do you think it will be before a UFO is caught in crisp detail on a high def camera at reasonably close range?

Surely, such a video could be analyzed for fakery and determined to be authentic.

One wonders how everyone will react when it happens and it's sure to happen sooner than later.

Many would imediately try to claim that it has to be US military tech, but why is that? Is it because any alien vehicles would be too far away to ever make it here according to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity?

Why could they not have developed technology say to access zero point energy with which to fold and to map spacetime?

Why the insistance that credible UFO sightings must be terrestrial and can't be of ET origin? I'm not sure I understand that particular bias and where it's coming from? Is it fear? Incredulity? What do you think?

Also, do you think we'll be looking at full disclosure (or contact) any time soon? This century?

What do you think will precipitate it?

Would a clear video of a UFO not be sufficient to persuade even the most hardened skeptics? Why not?

Invite your thoughts..

Best regards,

AnkhMorpork, esq.

That day is almost gone, a clear video of anything these days needs scrupulous examination, and it's not likely that a video posted on youtube...the 'net, is pristine by virtue of being uploaded anyway.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Just go point some cameras towards your nearest military base and probably get all you can handle.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Need to have a credible UFO first. I don't believe in alien UFO visitation, now or ever.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If a UFO lands torches CNN headquarters during a live broadcast, I'll be a believer. And an admirer of whoever they are.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If CNN were involved the entire ordeal would be entirely suspect.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
never, theres no money in the truth. maintain a mystery and you have an endless market

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

No amount of proof will ever qualify for the skeptics. Occam's razor prevents accepting anything unusual.

edit on 26-3-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It would be nice to get some quality photo but alas that is the nature of the beast. If we could see it clearly it wouldn't be unidentified?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Need to have a credible UFO first. I don't believe in alien UFO visitation, now or ever.

Why not?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Try to take a nighttime video of a conventional aircraft with your cellphone.

It's going to look like crap.

Then you'll probably have your answer to why we don't have great video of unconventional aircraft.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I saw a clear video of a saucer craft and something that appeared to be alien walking about. Shortly later the craft made noise and took off lightning fast stopping very high up. Suddenly poof, it was gone from the sky with a portal or glow of light where it disappeared. People said it was cgi or had to be faked.

I would expect people to say the same thing except if mainstream news covered it all unless aliens want disclosure.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

When and where? Tell us more..

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I assure you the military/government has all kinds of nice sharp crystal clear images of ufo's. Unfortunately they will not see the light of day.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

How soon do you think it will be before a UFO is caught in crisp detail on a high def camera at reasonably close range? Would this not qualify as "proof"?

Proof? of what UFOs?

Why does one need proof of objects in the air that cannot be identified?

Persuade a skeptic of what?

Are using the term UFO to mean an ET craft?

UFO has a specific meaning.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Only if it was considered genuine.

Or not authentic. But with today's technology I don't know if it's possible to know if a video is authentic or not.

Why?

To me, it's because we know that the US military exists, while we don't really know if extraterrestrial civilizations exist and visit Earth.

Is there any thing to disclose? If there isn't there will never be any disclosure.

No, as clear video means nothing, specially today, with all the technology available to make and/or change videos.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

The aliens don't trust everybody in the military.
There is a percentage of UFO reports that are the direct result of extra terrestrial intervention.
They always leave a certain signature, so there is undeniable evidence available to trained UFO observers.
Mass insanity would occur if the global populations spent all their time looking up without the resources to "handle the truth".

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

so there is undeniable evidence available to trained UFO observers.

trained UFO observers means what?

Undeniable evidence will be undeniable even to Goofy.

Mass insanity would occur if the global populations spent all their time looking up without the resources to "handle the truth".

So looking at the sky causes insanity if its done in mass groups of people but individuals are OK to look up?

edit on 26-3-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It will never happen, as all "genuine" "UFO" "sightings" are a mostly psychological/mental phenomenon,
that sometimes also involves EM / other fields.

You can't photograph that, so never.

Kev

top topics

<<   2 >>

join