It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dubai Princess missing after posting revealing youtube video about her father

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Latifa Al Maktoum, daughter of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum ( Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, and ruler of the Emirate of Dubai)

She speaks what it is like to be a part of Royal Family of Dubai, her father´s not so nice characteristics and what happens behind scenes. This includes her story about been tortured by her father like her sister were too. She is scared for her life.

She has been missing few weeks now, she fled from Dubai with French American agent Hervé Jaubert and with her finnish friend Tiina Jauhiainen. They were on a boat called Nostromo on they way to India and went missing few weeks ago and was said to be seen in Oman bay last wednesday.

The families of Herve Jaubert and Tina Jauhiaien have stated that both have been released by the UAE and are on their way home. If this information is accurate, it appears to confirm that their illegal abduction at sea, the interception of an American flagged vessel in international waters, was carried out either by the United Arab Emirates, or by another state at the behest of the UAE. Their subsequent release does not absolve the UAE of responsibility for what was fundamentally a criminal action. Any vessel sailing under the US flag falls under the jurisdiction of the United States, and any aggression against such a vessel constitutes an act of aggression against America.

The boat was sailing legally, and no one on board had committed a crime, unless the UAE wants to prosecute Sheikha Latifa for traveling to Oman without an exit stamp from the UAE on her passport. The interception of Jaubert’s yacht needs to be investigated and explained; because on the face of it, there was no legal justification for such an action.

Detained in Dubai

Now French agent has called his wife that he is fine and coming home but didn´t mention Dubai princess in his phone call. Also Latifah´s finnish friend is according news in Finland coming home and still no mention in news what has happened to Princess Latifah and her whereabouts which is propably UAE against her will.

If Latifa is not allowed to leave the UAE, if she is detained now for having left the UAE, this would constitute a serious violation of her right to free movement, a crime in International Law. Her stated intention was to flee the UAE and seek asylum in the United States, and if she is prevented from pursuing this aim, the UAE must provide a sound legal reason for preventing her.

Next time you go to Dubai and pay lavishly on your stay there, remember what happens behind the scenes

If there is any news on the case pls update

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

That's unfortunate. Not that she'll ever be able to use that advice, but first get your ass to safety and then spill the beans.
Hopefully they killed her quickly. But it's probably a few years of torture now for her.

Disgusting how this world is developing.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Dubai is a tyrannical snip hole! But yet the Hollywood whores and elite will lead us serfs to believe it's Utopia! Dubai was built on enslavement.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Enslavesment using poor people of india, i saw a documentary about it few years ago. People in India were tempted to come and build Dubai, there were not paid and were not allowed to go back home either.. Surely Sheikh has a lot to hide

Many died

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Does not really matter your status in most Arabian Countries stories like this are frequent with Torture, Cruelty, Jail and most probably death that is one big reason the Arab spring started but alas has now stuttered closed..
I hope she is alive and free but fear not. As an aside it seems only the Kurdish populations have more of a semblance of honest justice and Turkey are striving to put a stop on that.. Poor Lady..I wish her Luck..

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Dubai is a tyrannical snip hole! But yet the Hollywood whores and elite will lead us serfs to believe it's Utopia! Dubai was built on enslavement.

enslavement my back gas chamber, prove it or shut up, the UAE has provided jobs for the eastern countries like no one ever, and they all like it here just ask them, i might ask my workers in my burger shop which by the way is owned by my American friend and I and the workers are Filipinos, i would love them to answer your questions.

we have here regulations that enforce us locals to encourage them and treat them well and we are monitored by the way

and regarding of this story of yours please prove that she is one of Mohammed bin rashids daughters

ETA for adding a

answer this please
edit on 25 3 2018 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

You think she isn´t ? i think your opinion needs a proof of it´s own

41 year old Finnish woman Tiina Johanna Jauhiainen has been reported missing by her family. She was onboard the US registered yacht “Nostromo” that went missing off the coast of Goa, India, with Sheikha Latifa, daughter of the Ruler of Dubai and French/US national Hervé Jaubert, two weeks ago.

Contact was lost with all three parties on the 4th of March 2018 after an SOS call was made to Detained in Dubai’s founder, Radha Stirling, by Sheikha Latifa who reported gunshots. All three have been officially reported as missing in France, the UK, the USA, India, Finland and the UAE.

Tiina was a close friend of Sheikha Latifa Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum of Dubai, known for her skydiving, a sport that Tiina was also passionate about and they had bonded over the years, becoming close confidants.

mynewsdesk

And this case has been on finnish news whole week, observing the situations as they happen..

Did the thread hit the soft spot ?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

They were on a boat called Nostromo...

Really?!?!? Maybe they are in hyper sleep chambers?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I think you triggered him. For centuries UAE has been enslaving Bangladeshi, Indian, Ethiopian, and Filipino's. I actually had the privilege of helping one of my ex-wifes brother escape, literally, escape UAE. After he worked for 10 years and only then got his passport back.

For anyone with half a brain it is easy to see, the news stories are all over, this gets reported all the time.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Probably just a coincidence but maybe the beginning of a pattern re Dubai:

Feb 24 first female Bollywood superstar Sridevi Kapoor died in a hotel room in Dubai aged 54. First reports said heart attack. The next day the story changed to: lost her balance under influence of alcohol and drowned in the bathtub. She was a good dancer which means she would not easily loose her sense of balance. I think she may have been silenced so she wouldn't spill the beans on sexual abuse and pedophilia in Bollywood.

Mar 11 Turkish heiress Mina Basaran and friends killed in plane crash during return from Dubai hen's party. All 11 victims were female including pilot/crew of the plane.

Could it be that somebody in Dubai is offering a service to silence or disappear high profile women for high profile customers?

I made several posts in another thread re those two cases and will add links to them here! Check back in a while if interested.

link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4

edit on 26-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't want to hijack this thread but I posted an update re Bollywood actress Sridevi Kapoor's suspicious death in Dubai.

link 5

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

yes media whores make dubai seem like jewel of the desert but what they will not tell you is it was and still is being built by SLAVES from africa and india. what gets me is large population of european and america expats who ignore the atrocities there.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That's unfortunate. Not that she'll ever be able to use that advice, but first get your ass to safety and then spill the beans.
Hopefully they killed her quickly. But it's probably a few years of torture now for her.

Disgusting how this world is developing.

Unfortunately, I expect they'll want to make an example of her. Whatever they do will not by quick or painless.

I'm surprised they let the Frenchman and the Finnish girl escape. That suggests the UAE authorities aren't concerned about keeping this quiet.
edit on 27-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

here is a documentary on the subject www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hi dollukka. The last news I have read is that on the 22/3 ..

The families of Herve Jaubert and Tina Jauhiaien have stated that both have been released by the UAE and are on their way home. If this information is accurate, it appears to confirm their illegal abduction at sea and the interception of an American flagged vessel in international waters.

www.mynewsdesk.com... ( 4th story down )

Your post was quoted from an article on the 19/3.
I have not found any further news ref the released pair or of Latifa..

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I really wonder why ther is so little interest in this matter.... What can one do to make this case a BIG one?
Clearly a brave woman is in need of some serious help from her fellow human beings

Love and Light
SatNam

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Probably just a coincidence but maybe the beginning of a pattern re Dubai:

Feb 24 first female Bollywood superstar Sridevi Kapoor died in a hotel room in Dubai aged 54. First reports said heart attack. The next day the story changed to: lost her balance under influence of alcohol and drowned in the bathtub. She was a good dancer which means she would not easily loose her sense of balance. I think she may have been silenced so she wouldn't spill the beans on sexual abuse and pedophilia in Bollywood.

Mar 11 Turkish heiress Mina Basaran and friends killed in plane crash during return from Dubai hen's party. All 11 victims were female including pilot/crew of the plane.

Could it be that somebody in Dubai is offering a service to silence or disappear high profile women for high profile customers?

I made several posts in another thread re those two cases and will add links to them here! Check back in a while if interested.

link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4

Apparently someone is a fan of HOSTEL and is making a killing by killing young/powerful women who if you are in a Arab country makes you a automatic target because you are thinking you are better than any man there.

This princess is dead and prolly was raped to death by her own father.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
An update at Detained in Dubai site, there is a interview of Tiina Jauhiainen about the kidnapping. It seems they were India-Emirate military group. She explains how everything happened and threats what was made. Also she had to sign arabic document which she didn´t understand what it said.

Detained in Dubai

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.mynewsdesk.com... 464301

“On Sunday 4th March 2018 as night fell we what were off the coast of Goa, India when we were attacked by Indian secret service and military, including the Indian Coast Guard.” Tina said, “Around 15 men came onboard fully masked, in armoured black clothing, with machine guns and laser sights. They used what was some kind of gas that filled the boat was smoke. It was the most terrifying experience of my life, The Indian men had their laser sights on me and Latifa and they were telling me they would shoot me and kill me. I was thrown against the floor, stood on and found myself next to a pool of blood. At this point I thought they had killed Hervé and I thought I was next. They told me again and again that they would kill me and held me on the edge of the boat, threatening to shoot me. We were cuffed and forced to lie down.” Herve Jaubert has stated that at least 5 warships, replete with cannons and missiles, 2 military planes, and a helicopter were mobilised in the raid on Nostromo, making it a significant joint military operation by UAE and Indian forces against an American-flagged vessel sailing in international waters with no legal justification. By strict legal definition, this constitutes an act of war. Jaubert reported that UAE officials told him that Nostromo had been commandeered, and all those onboard were abducted and detained, not for committing any crimes, but because helping Latifa escape was a ‘violation of Islamic Law’. The UAE’s stance, as communicated to Jaubert, was that it was forbidden Islamically for Latifa to leave her father’s custody, and that they regarded his attempt to help her escape as tantamount to kidnapping. Latifa’s own desire to be free, however, could not have been made clearer. Tiina recalls, “Latifa was screaming at the Indian men that she was claiming political asylum. They dragged her away as I heard her say, ‘I won’t go back to the UAE, just kill me now’; I haven’t seen my friend Latifa since.” Everyone on board Nostromo was taken, blindfolded and handcuffed, back to the UAE, where they were interrogated for two weeks. “I was regularly told that I was facing the death penalty; that Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum had make it clear to ‘get Tiina’. I was frightened then and am now. The whole time, I thought that we would be killed.” Eventually, Tiina and Herve were forced to record “confessions”, the content of which was provided entirely by the UAE authorities. Tiina says, “We were told that if we did not do so we would never leave and faced the death penalty. We were instructed what to say and I was instructed to shower, change clothes and brush my hair. Then they made us sign a document in Arabic, I do not know what it said.” Soon thereafter, both Tiina and Herve were released; but before Tiina was allowed to leave, she says, the authorities warned her to keep quiet. “They said ‘Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum is one of the most powerful people in the world and he can kidnap you from anywhere, as you have seen. He can get you anywhere he wants’. Since I got home, UAE secret service has phoned me to remind me of the document I signed and to check on me, they have tried to get me to go back to Dubai.” Now home in Finland, Tiina is still traumatised, afraid, and worried about her friend Latifa. “I am fearful for my life I believe Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum would think nothing of killing all of us. I am fearful for the life of Latifa, Hervé and the crew of Nostromo. However, what happened to us has to be spoken about. Dubai is not safe for anyone.”

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hervé Jaubert talks about the attack on Nostromo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join