It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the hidden agenda MSM is trying to pull of with the shooting of Stephon Clark?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
For days I’ve been told at work that they shot an unarmed black man in his grandmothers backyard which caused a giant protest that made the NBA cancel the game that night. Every single person fully believed an innocent dude was shot for no reason just holding a cell phone, myself included. That is till I got a call from my brother who told me he was breaking into cars and houses and ran from the police. Wait what!? So after googling “what did Stephon Clark do to get shot by police?” Link after link after link of the protests that he was shot with a cell phone by all the MSM outlets I scroll quite aways down to find out what actually happened.

So this good sematritan whom got out of jail last month was in fact breaking into cars and houses. Sprinted from the police hopped fences ducked behind a picnic table. Only to spring up and charge the officers with something in his hand in the dark.

Okay why are they trying to start riots and huge protests, nearly burying what in fact actually happened. What is the end goal here to make the racial divide so bad we all just kill each other? Can’t even approach my black friends about it as they have been fully brain washed by MSM and don’t believe he did any wrong doing. Sure they dumped their entire clips into him, they were terrified and anyone would of done the exact same. In that scenario adrenaline and fear to blame, not the officers.

I just couldn’t believe it after reading the facts and watching the footage that a single soul would protest for this dude. He was absolutely begging to be shot and doing anything in his power to make it happen it seems like. So to ATS why do you think MSM is using this to further the racial divide only concentrating on the fact he only had a cell phone and was in his grandmothers back yard?

edit on 25-3-2018 by CrazyK22 because: Spelling

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyK22

It's the same thing they did with travon Martin and that other scumbag.

Fabricate a narrative that completely ignores the facts, make it about race and wait for the riots to start.

RATINGS!

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So to ATS why do you think MSM is using this to further the racial divide only concentrating on the fact he only had a cell phone and was in his grandmothers back yard?

Folks really gotta get out of there bubble, this animosity has always been there.

The difference is that cellphones have things called camera so now other people are able to see what some folks are talking about.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So you don't find it wrong that the police shot this man twenty times? You think the result was justice for breaking into cars or whatever?

Right wingers screamed and yelled when police even pointed a gun at the bundy's and even whined when he was shot while armed yet a black man shot twenty times because police thought he had a gun is perfectly OK.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Fabricate a narrative that completely ignores the facts, make it about race and wait for the riots to start.

RATINGS!

Some of you right wingers are the real scumbags. The facts are that a black man was shot 20 times for a cell phone and although he was committing crimes being shot 20 times is not justice, it is murder.

Don't tell me this is not about race, they take armed white people in all the time alive but rarely do so for a minority. Some of you right wingers love to minimize these incidents because it is another minority killed, something you people love due to your imaginary war on white people.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

RATINGS!

Yep. Ratings and views.
Same as with Trayvon, same as with Michael Brown. Michael brown was on video robbing a store, and then when a cop saw him and tried to stop him, he lunged towards the cop and tried to grab the cop's gun. He literally had gunshot residue and bullet wounds down his thumb and arm from trying to steal the cop's gun, but no... Poor innocent black kid brutally hunted by racist police, and now people are rioting and destroying things.
The MSM outlets who push these BS stories should be considered domestic terror organizations for spreading hatred of the government and inciting racism and riots.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That’s was my assumption as well mere ratings. All the while tearing apart black and white relationships. Guaranteed at least 10 divorces were caused by this incident the African American populace is not budging on this topic, and it’s frustrating. I don’t wish death on anyone but why couldn’t god do the world a favor and have the guys house he broke into be a gun carrier and legally shot this guy. No protests no increase in racial divide just a dude getting what’s coming to him when you take that risk and chance while breaking into peoples property. God I hate the MSM and the racial divide is the highest I’ve ever seen in my life, I lost good friends over this freaking guy.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I will not be surprised when the right scans and search's the internet for any little dirt on this man, like they usually do, to justify this.

As usual when it comes to a white terrorist such as the bomber, their investigative skills are no where to be found.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

On the contrary tell that to the white guy who was shot in a hotel hallway crawling towards police. Oh you might not have heard about that one cause he was white and no one gave a #. Of all the footage I’ve seen that was the only clear cut case of murder I’ve seen thus far. The dude popped up purposefully into their blind spot and charged in he was going to try to fight them straight up.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Yep. Ratings and views.
Same as with Trayvon, same as with Michael Brown. Michael brown was on video robbing a store, and then when a cop saw him and tried to stop him, he lunged towards the cop and tried to grab the cop's gun. He literally had gunshot residue and bullet wounds down his thumb and arm from trying to steal the cop's gun, but no... Poor innocent black kid brutally hunted by racist police, and now people are rioting and destroying things.
The MSM outlets who push these BS stories should be considered domestic terror organizations for spreading hatred of the government and inciting racism and riots.

Yeh, imagine if a white kid did things like this or worse, the police would also shoot on sight...oh wait it has happened many times where the kid is taken in alive with no shots fired.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Actually more unarmed white males are killed by police than black males.

But don't let facts get in the way of your self righteous egotistical masturbation.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyK22

On the contrary tell that to the white guy who was shot in a hotel hallway crawling towards police. Oh you might not have heard about that one cause he was white and no one gave a #. Of all the footage I’ve seen that was the only clear cut case of murder I’ve seen thus far. The dude popped up purposefully into their blind spot and charged in he was going to try to fight them straight up.

Oh I heard about it and was just as disgusted but the difference is, the right wingers did not search into his background or find a reason to justify it...like they do with minorities.

Also you somehow think being shot 20 times is a reasonable reaction to breaking into cars, or lunging at police.
edit on 25-3-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
Some of you right wingers are the real scumbags. The facts are that a black man was shot 20 times for a cell phone and although he was committing crimes being shot 20 times is not justice, it is murder.

Don't tell me this is not about race, they take armed white people in all the time alive but rarely do so for a minority. Some of you right wingers love to minimize these incidents because it is another minority killed, something you people love due to your imaginary war on white people.

"Well, let's ignore the fact that he was in the process of committing crimes, ran from the police, and then charged towards them when they found him after refusing to follow commands... Without those things this was murder, so the police are definitely in the wrong here."
It is about race. They also kill armed white people all the time, and take armed black people into custody all the time. There are no police death squads out there hunting down black people.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Actually more unarmed white males are killed by police than black males.

But don't let facts get in the way of your self righteous egotistical masturbation.

Facts? Well, if there were as many blacks as there were whites in America, blacks would be killed at an exponentially higher rate than whites.

Blacks would also commit crimes at an exponentially higher rate than whites, if the population were equal (in size).

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I can't remember the site where I first heard about this, but the report I saw was fully forthcoming about the build up.

The police claimed they thought he had retrieved a weapon from under the patio and assumed his phone was said weapon.

The article was accompanied by statements and videos from the grandmother, which seemed a particularly unusual exchange, given she knew very little about her grandson. To the point she was unable to give an accurate spelling of his name, didn't have a clue how tall he was and was trying to guess his age. That seemed very odd to me.

Then she went on to say that it was standard practice for visitors to run round the back and bang on Windows because the door bell was broken.

Not to excuse anything, but I haven't seen anything since that claimed the run-up wasn't a chase.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
According to the LA Times,"Shaky body cam footage shows officers running up a dark driveway with flashlights. "Hey! Show me your hands! Stop! Stop!" an officer yells. As the officersrun (sic) into a backyard, they turn a corner and spot Clark in the glare of their flashlights. The officers take temporary cover behind the corner and then confront the suspect once more. This time, an officer yells at Clark to show his hands, then begins shouting, "Gun, gun, gun!" Gunfire then erupts.
A total of 20 shots were fired."
That's about ten shots a piece. Each Glock 19 has a magazine that will hold 15 rounds of 9mm. I don't care if they are white, black, red, yellow, gray or green, if it was myself and my partner, there would have been 30.
A reported 911 call,"A 911 caller had reported to police that a man had "busted both my truck windows out, and he's in people's backyards right now." The caller said the man was wearing a black hoodie."
www.latimes.com...

Rule #1. Don't commit a crime.
Rule #2. Police order you to stop, you stop. I know I have. I even laid down on the ground with my hands up. I was later let go.
Rule #3. Don't disregard rules # 1 and 2, while pointing your hands at the officers.

edit on V012018Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 25 Mar 2018 16:01:14 -05001 by Violater1 because: asdgiol

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: donnydeevil

"Well, let's ignore the fact that he was in the process of committing crimes, ran from the police, and then charged towards them when they found him after refusing to follow commands... Without those things this was murder, so the police are definitely in the wrong here."
It is about race. They also kill armed white people all the time, and take armed black people into custody all the time. There are no police death squads out there hunting down black people.

See here is the thing that really bothers me, a right wingers reaction. You guys do everything possible to find a reason to justify these black shootings...will become freaking Sherlock Holmes and scour the internet into a minorities history but never do the same for an unarmed white person shot, in fact you guys side with the white people more times than none. Don't give me this hole right wingers are not racist spheel because your sides action speak louder than words.

This is just another thread justifying a cops overreaction when it comes to a black man.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
I can't remember the site where I first heard about this, but the report I saw was fully forthcoming about the build up.
The police claimed they thought he had retrieved a weapon from under the patio and assumed his phone was said weapon.
The article was accompanied by statements and videos from the grandmother, which seemed a particularly unusual exchange, given she knew very little about her grandson. To the point she was unable to give an accurate spelling of his name, didn't have a clue how tall he was and was trying to guess his age. That seemed very odd to me.
Then she went on to say that it was standard practice for visitors to run round the back and bang on Windows because the door bell was broken.
Not to excuse anything, but I haven't seen anything since that claimed the run-up wasn't a chase.

He diden du nuffin.

What's wrong with this photo of him?

edit on V022018Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 25 Mar 2018 16:02:55 -05001 by Violater1 because: opksdfjoifeb

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Rule #1. Don't commit a crime.
Rule #2. Police order you to stop, you stop. I know I have. I even laid down on the ground with my hands up. I was later let go.
Rule #3. Don't disregard rules # 1 and 2, while pointing your hands at the officers.

And yet another right winger who feels being shot 20 times is a perfectly OK reaction.

Ugh no more from me.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

How very original, cool and edgy of you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join