It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everybody on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I've never been good with introductions so I'll just make it quick and say I'm here to make some good conversation and hopefully a new friend or two. Thanks everyone.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeGhost

welcome, we haven't been at our best as of late, lot of angst over politics. But give it some time and you'll find good people on both sides, and can still find a lot of great threads covering a wide range of topics.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Its always nice to greet new faces and opinions, feel free to share your inner thoughts and mantras

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
greetings, good evening, welcome

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

"Welcome to ATS! Press one for Demonic Possession, two for Alien Abduction, three for Chemtrails or alternatively, press four to return to the previous menu. Thank you for choosing ATS."
edit on 25/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Welcome Mike

Hope you have a good ghost story to tell...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Welcome.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I have made some amazing friends here through the years. The ATS community is wonderful!

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I thought you were going to join last week....

Welcome home.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Politics has taken over every forum on the internet, and every comments section on any media platform. Paid shills in full force, it’s all bots spewing nonsense half the time. So boring and it destroys real comments and story’s. People no longer enjoy posting in certain places which is sad. It is like they are locking down freedom of speech or bashing anyone whom does not go with the official line.

Sorry op, welcome and hope you enjoy your time here x
edit on 25-3-2018 by Dinnedwiththedevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

welcome!

roll up your sleeves and get ready to mud sling. it seems every forum is polluted with politics.

aliens abduct a farmer...... *trump's fault*
sasquatch eats salmon from river....... *clinton crime family wants to eliminate salmon*

you get the picture.
:-)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dinnedwiththedevil
I have to agree. I just started on this website or any conspiracy website and I'm so disappointed. I thought there would be some food for thought or conspiracy's that add up, but there's not much. There's no idea's on why the oilfield in Canada tanked so bad or where Justin Trudeau came out of, nothing to explain anything going on.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It looks like we have the same goal here. Welcome!

top topics

join