It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminutty Constitution!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Our 'Founding Fathers' have been portrayed throughout history, even by evangelists, as Bible-believing Christians who wrote our constitution based on biblical principles. This just isn't true. I never even considered this, until recently, when I stumbled onto a youtube documentary showing absolute evidence, of WHO our founding fathers were. They were Freemasons and a fact history didn't cover up. I had just assumed that the Freemasons were infiltrated with Illuminati after the founding fathers, therefore they could not have been practicing what Freemasons do now. Then, when shown, in black and white, how they were also in other secret societies and were always being pursued by Christian citizens to accept the gospel: meaning those around him knew he wasn't a believer and was always trying to be converted. Some of their letters written and documented with outright antichristian content and so many other discrepancies being shown.

Immediately after, the ideologies I had of our founding fathers vanished. They were deceiving us right from the beginning. George Washington would attend the local church every Sunday, and when Mass would begin, immediately stand up and walk out of the church. It was a local mystery at the time, and people never understand why he did that and he would never give an answer when asked.
All the pieces came together for me now; the statues and obelisk, how Washington is designed like the Vatican, (the isis and Osiris temples), and the combining ritual, actually being performed on inauguration day; were the original plans, and not added later like I believed. It didn't take me long after that to see that our constitution is written after Luciferian beliefs. The freemasons only grew stronger and remained hidden in plain sight all these years.

They have been building their empire using our nation as the launching point.
Luciferians believe they are on the path to becoming a god. If you read the constitution with a new set of eyes, and knowing what I know now, the document is all about achieving godlike status and America is their new Atlantis. It all makes more sense now. They created a corporate empire right from the beginning and all under the guise of self-preservation.
Now, what to do with this newfound truth?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: childoffather
The freemasons only grew stronger and remained hidden in plain sight all these years.

Oh, you caught us!!!!

Pro tip: YouTube is totally the best place to get accurate historical information.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well it's fortunate that Christianity is a faith about making yourself a better person by loving others
It's not about forcing our beliefs on others, taking away others free will, Setting up Gods kingdom on earth by force
That others have a free will and that is God given

That we are just passing through

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The freemasons only grew stronger and remained hidden in plain sight all these years.

Oh, you caught us!!!!

Pro tip: YouTube is totally the best place to get accurate historical information. [/qoute/]

The clips from the video were from history channel episodes.
Pretty legit if you ask me. We are just now being given this info.
edit on 25-3-2018 by childoffather because: bad lining

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: childoffather

The important thing to remember about the constitution and religion is the separation of Church and State. The 'founding fathers' and most other colonists came to america in the first place to get away from the King and Bishop or King and Pope style rule in most european countries.

Inquisitions, Witch hunts, Heresy, the criminalization of individuals by the state for their religious beliefs (or lack thereof) was almost as bad as endless war, plague and serfdom. Maybe worse.

Anyway, attend church on sunday, worship any way you like and believe what you will, but leave your yoke of suffering at home when you come to work on Monday.

The business of church is souls, the business of state is protecting people from the church. lol.
edit on 25-3-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

They were history channel docs.

Even better. I'd love to see these 'History Channel docs' on Luciferianism.

Do you believe in the Devil? I don't. I think you are more likely to be a Luciferian than me since you think that myth is real.

Oh, and please, please, please, someone throw out that lame trope about the greatest trick and all. Please.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Eh, it’s really not far from the truth. Is it? You can’t deny that the civil layout and architecture of D.C. is typical of Masonic symbology. I know your lodge operates as more of a frat house, but i have been to meetings in D.C. and they actually discuss some pretty important issues. Some lodges are full of politicians and lawyers. It is well known that the smaller lodges basically support the more important ones.

Maybe toss out the bit about masons wanting to become gods, but they certainly teach that we should be godly.
edit on 25-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Eh, it’s really not far from the truth. Is it?

That all the FOunders were Masons? Yeah, it is. That the Illuminati somehow influenced our Constitution? That too.

You can’t deny that the civil layout and architecture of D.C. is typical of Masonic symbology.

I can because it isn't. You want to see an actual place laid out with Masonic symbols? Take a look at Sandusky, Ohio.

I know your lodge operates as more of a frat house, but i have been to meetings in D.C. and they actually discuss some pretty important issues. Some lodges are full of politicians.

My lodge is not a 'frat house' and I'm actually in two lodges, one being a lodge that is more of a Strict Obedience type of lodge where we focus on the history, symbols and lessons.

If people are talking about politics in lodge then they need to be expelled, it is one of two topics, the other being religion, that we cannot discuss. If you are a Mason you would know this.

edit on 25-3-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a demon stole it

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yes, but it wasn't designed to bring in Father's Kingdom at all. We are soon to see these evil powers fall.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Eh, it’s really not far from the truth. Is it?

That all the FOunders were Masons? Yeah, it is. That the Illuminati somehow influenced our Constitution? That too.

You can’t deny that the civil layout and architecture of D.C. is typical of Masonic symbology.

I can because it isn't. You want to see an actual place laid out with Masonic symbols? Take a look at Sandusky, Ohio.

I know your lodge operates as more of a frat house, but i have been to meetings in D.C. and they actually discuss some pretty important issues. Some lodges are full of politicians.

My lodge is not a 'frat house' and I'm actually in two lodges, one being a lodge that is more of a Strict Obedience type of lodge where we focus on the history, symbols and lessons.

If people are talking about politics in lodge then they need to be expelled, it is one of two topics, the other being religion, that we cannot discuss. If you are a Mason you would know this.
Fundraising is not politics or religion. You are being a bit naive. Plenty of conversations go on outside of the halls.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Fundraising is not politics or religion. You’re are being a bit naive.

Then why mention it? It's kind of irrelevant to the topic. We all fund raise and we all probably have politicians in our lodges, I know I do.

We also have electricians, teachers and a whole host of careers.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I would like to let everyone here know that I am not sharing this because I am afraid. No, I started this thread because I have been discovering how much society has lied to us about EVERYTHING! This finding is my most recent and changes so much of how I present all the other lies I hope to expose. That is all this post is about. You are free to worship any way or how you want. That is you right.
But, I never asked to be lied to since birth. Truth has been silenced for too long.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

Yes, but it wasn't designed to bring in Father's Kingdom at all. We are soon to see these evil powers fall.

Yes and that will be His job, He is the righteous Judge

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Fundraising is not politics or religion. You’re are being a bit naive.

Then why mention it? It's kind of irrelevant to the topic. We all fund raise and we all probably have politicians in our lodges, I know I do.

We also have electricians, teachers and a whole host of careers.

And we all protect eachother, and we do not deny our assistance when it is asked, and we protect our secrets in the way our oathes require.

Some lodges are community groups, And some lodges are getting # done.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

And we all protect eachother, and we do not deny our assistance when it is asked, and we protect our secrets in the way our oathes require.

To a degree, criminal behavior gets you expelled and I've seen it happen in my state.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

To a degree, criminal behavior gets you expelled and I've seen it happen in my state.
Yeah that happens sometimes. There are certainly incidences where you can point to, where criminal offenses can have one expelled, but, there are certainly instances where, affiliation has spared someone of criminal offences or at least, had them lowered. (I.e. white collar crime)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yeah that happens sometimes. There are certainly incidences where you can point to, where criminal offenses can have one expelled, but, there are certainly instances where, affiliation has spared someone of criminal offences or at least, had them lowered. (I.e. white collar crime)

I'm personally not aware of any and would be interested in knowing the details since we are rather proactive in our jurisdiction about background checks and adhering to the dictum of following the law.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What is your opinion of talking openly on this forum with me about lodge business and the mythology of Masonry? We could use the books, and everyone could follow along?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'm personally not aware of any and would be interested in knowing the details since we are rather proactive in our jurisdiction about background checks and adhering to the dictum of following the law.
Well, you certainly couldn’t admit to it if you did know. That could actually leave you open to criminal liability. But like i said, most lodges are little more than community centers, and most people are generally good people, so i wouldn’t expect that you have ever been asked to do much of anything including cover for someone else’s crimes.

But.... there is definitely room in the words to justify it in some cases?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

They were history channel docs.

Even better. I'd love to see these 'History Channel docs' on Luciferianism.

Do you believe in the Devil? I don't. I think you are more likely to be a Luciferian than me since you think that myth is real.

Oh, and please, please, please, someone throw out that lame trope about the greatest trick and all. Please.

Why don't you believe in the devil?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join