It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Muslim atrocity. Must we embrace the peaceful muslim traditions?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

This might be the no.1 dumbest thread I've ever seen on ATS, and that's saying something, especially these days with all the political stuff and 2nd amendment nonsense doing the rounds.

When somebody does something bad and you try to blame this on a culture or religion, it shows to anyone with any sense that you're pushing an agenda. This didn't happen because of Islam, it happened because there are bad people in the world, end of story.

When a US citizen shoots up a school, is that a problem for Christianity?

When Josef Fritzl locked up his daughter for 20 years, was that because he has white skin?

Wake the F up!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You know what I mean. yes the council of nicea. But for christians its just 2 that we are reasonable sure to study on.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

This might be the no.1 dumbest thread I've ever seen on ATS, and that's saying something, especially these days with all the political stuff and 2nd amendment nonsense doing the rounds.

When somebody does something bad and you try to blame this on a culture or religion, it shows to anyone with any sense that you're pushing an agenda. This didn't happen because of Islam, it happened because there are bad people in the world, end of story.

When a US citizen shoots up a school, is that a problem for Christianity?

When Josef Fritzl locked up his daughter for 20 years, was that because he has white skin?
(cue re-entry of k loose)

Wake the F up!

your entitled to your opinion, no matter how delusional it is.
It just so happens that at this time, several days later, NO ONE agrees with you. Yet, over 40 members have agreed with me.
Who is the one that needs to wake up?:mnky

Cue re-entry of K-loo

edit on V442018Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 31 Mar 2018 09:44:12 -05001 by Violater1 because: l76edyi

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I don't agree with you, I'd wager most don't but don't want to waste the time on bigotry. I don't blame them. See my siggy.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I don't agree with you, I'd wager most don't but don't want to waste the time on bigotry. I don't blame them. See my siggy.

It says what? Crazy Canuck...no argument here.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: intrepid

It says what? Crazy Canuck...no argument here.

You're great at categorizing and insulting people. A credit to your country and political affiliation.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Simple; just because it's not in the Quran, doesn't mean it's not rampant among Muslims. Again, poor reasoning.

Its not any reasoning.

Its a fact, its been shown that forced/arranged marriages are cultural and has nothing to do with any religion.

Ah, so it's wrong to call ISIS Muslims. Gotcha. Prime example as to what lengths some people would go just to defend Islam.

That wasn't said.

You asked what else should they be called and mentioned 3 things,

Atheist, Jew, Terrorist.

The person replied with terrorist as any normal thinking person would do and you find issue with that?

You need help bud.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join